Page 1328 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 328828122812781318132613271328132913301338137814281828 ... LastLast
Results 13,271 to 13,280 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I can tell where Rebecca Black, Nicki Minaj and Bieber get inspiration from.
    Rymac: they wish they were in my level... Oh by the way, can you make sure that tag team championship is shiny, me and D are close to securing the number one contender spot and when we get a shot at you those belts are coming to us. I like my belts shiny!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: they wish they were in my level... Oh by the way, can you make sure that tag team championship is shiny, me and D are close to securing the number one contender spot and when we get a shot at you those belts are coming to us. I like my belts shiny!
    Van: Yeah? Nah. You're not even going to get in touching distance of these belts.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Yeah? Nah. You're not even going to get in touching distance of these belts.
    Rymac: no see, that's where you're wrong, me and D, when we fight you for thee gold, we will win and we will be singing "we are the champions" all night long at the club!

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Day after day, all I ever hear in this place is "I'm coming for you. I'm going to take you gold away from you." and other related tripe. Here's an idea: how about you stop trying (and failing) to take away what we have so rightly earnt and start appreciating your champions. After all, we are the reasons why this company is doing so well.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Day after day, all I ever hear in this place is "I'm coming for you. I'm going to take you gold away from you." and other related tripe. Here's an idea: how about you stop trying (and failing) to take away what we have so rightly earnt and start appreciating your champions. After all, we are the reasons why this company is doing so well.
    Rymac: your the reason there is aids...

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Is that so? So I guess that's the reason Smokey's doing everything within his power to make sure that you're no longer the champion then?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Is that so? So I guess that's the reason Smokey's doing everything within his power to make sure that you're no longer the champion then?
    Mr. Smyth: I'm not in Smokey's chosen few. Kyojin, Smith, Blue, Layman are all part of the elite group. I, however, will never be accepted by the crazy professor and that is perfectly fine by me. He'll hate to admit it, but I am best for business.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I'm not in Smokey's chosen few. Kyojin, Smith, Blue, Layman are all part of the elite group. I, however, will never be accepted by the crazy professor and that is perfectly fine by me. He'll hate to admit it, but I am best for business.
    Ace Note: Uh huh. And I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark on this one but don't you think it's a little too convenient for you to think that the reason you're not in his favor is because you're not in his "elite group"? Maybe if it was one person but four?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Uh huh. And I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark on this one but don't you think it's a little too convenient for you to think that the reason you're not in his favor is because you're not in his "elite group"? Maybe if it was one person but four?
    Mr. Smyth: Kyojin was gifted a shot at the title and when he lost it, was re-gifted the title. Smith got a shot based on a match he won in a different company and exactly how many opportunities have Blue and Layman had these last few weeks?

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Much love to Super Dave for creating this awesome poster for our next PPV!

#BennysTeddy