Page 1328 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 328828122812781318132613271328132913301338137814281828 ... LastLast
Results 13,271 to 13,280 of 22796
  1. #13271
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,592
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I can tell where Rebecca Black, Nicki Minaj and Bieber get inspiration from.
    Rymac: they wish they were in my level... Oh by the way, can you make sure that tag team championship is shiny, me and D are close to securing the number one contender spot and when we get a shot at you those belts are coming to us. I like my belts shiny!

  2. #13272
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: they wish they were in my level... Oh by the way, can you make sure that tag team championship is shiny, me and D are close to securing the number one contender spot and when we get a shot at you those belts are coming to us. I like my belts shiny!
    Van: Yeah? Nah. You're not even going to get in touching distance of these belts.

  3. #13273
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,592
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Yeah? Nah. You're not even going to get in touching distance of these belts.
    Rymac: no see, that's where you're wrong, me and D, when we fight you for thee gold, we will win and we will be singing "we are the champions" all night long at the club!

  4. #13274
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mr. Smyth: Day after day, all I ever hear in this place is "I'm coming for you. I'm going to take you gold away from you." and other related tripe. Here's an idea: how about you stop trying (and failing) to take away what we have so rightly earnt and start appreciating your champions. After all, we are the reasons why this company is doing so well.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #13275
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,592
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Day after day, all I ever hear in this place is "I'm coming for you. I'm going to take you gold away from you." and other related tripe. Here's an idea: how about you stop trying (and failing) to take away what we have so rightly earnt and start appreciating your champions. After all, we are the reasons why this company is doing so well.
    Rymac: your the reason there is aids...

  6. #13276
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Day after day, all I ever hear in this place is "I'm coming for you. I'm going to take you gold away from you." and other related tripe. Here's an idea: how about you stop trying (and failing) to take away what we have so rightly earnt and start appreciating your champions. After all, we are the reasons why this company is doing so well.
    Ace Note: Is that so? So I guess that's the reason Smokey's doing everything within his power to make sure that you're no longer the champion then?

     

  7. #13277
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Is that so? So I guess that's the reason Smokey's doing everything within his power to make sure that you're no longer the champion then?
    Mr. Smyth: I'm not in Smokey's chosen few. Kyojin, Smith, Blue, Layman are all part of the elite group. I, however, will never be accepted by the crazy professor and that is perfectly fine by me. He'll hate to admit it, but I am best for business.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #13278
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I'm not in Smokey's chosen few. Kyojin, Smith, Blue, Layman are all part of the elite group. I, however, will never be accepted by the crazy professor and that is perfectly fine by me. He'll hate to admit it, but I am best for business.
    Ace Note: Uh huh. And I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark on this one but don't you think it's a little too convenient for you to think that the reason you're not in his favor is because you're not in his "elite group"? Maybe if it was one person but four?

     

  9. #13279
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Uh huh. And I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark on this one but don't you think it's a little too convenient for you to think that the reason you're not in his favor is because you're not in his "elite group"? Maybe if it was one person but four?
    Mr. Smyth: Kyojin was gifted a shot at the title and when he lost it, was re-gifted the title. Smith got a shot based on a match he won in a different company and exactly how many opportunities have Blue and Layman had these last few weeks?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #13280
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Much love to Super Dave for creating this awesome poster for our next PPV!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.