Page 1325 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 325 825 1225 1275 131513231324132513261327 1335 1375 1425 1825 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,250 of 22796
  1. #13241
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue looks up... way up... at the Demon Cyborg. And in a rare turn of events, doesn't bat an eye. *

    Sagittarius Blue: GET OUT OF MY WAY.

    Ano Doom: Well...Aren't you suddenly brave. But, I'm not moving.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #13242
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: So let me get this straight: you want a fair fight but don't wait for me to have my arm healed? Just what kind of logic do you employ? Not that I'm complaining or anything. It just seems rather odd that what you say you want is different from what you act out. Oh wait. It's not. It's the same thing you always do. I admit that I took the easy way out but if that was by playing by the rules and preying on your weakness, what does that make you for attacking me twice? It makes you the very thing you claim you hate to be and that's a hypocrite. If you want me to quit playing around then don't act like a child and expect any respect from me because you won't get it.
    Seahawk: Fine if you want, I'll let you have a healthy arm for our match. And then I'll break it. Look we can go and on and on all day taking blows to one another. However, and you'll agree with me on this, what we really want to do is finally find out who truly is better. Me. Or you. One one One no silly things such as a steel cage or a broken arm. Nothing like that. You know I want to beat the shit out of you. And I know you want to achieve greatness by beating fair and clean.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #13243
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

    Ano Doom: Well...Aren't you suddenly brave. But, I'm not moving.
    Sagittarius Blue: You're not Domino. And I'm not in the mood. STEP. ASIDE.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  4. #13244
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Fine if you want, I'll let you have a healthy arm for our match. And then I'll break it. Look we can go and on and on all day taking blows to one another. However, and you'll agree with me on this, what we really want to do is finally find out who truly is better. Me. Or you. One one One no silly things such as a steel cage or a broken arm. Nothing like that. You know I want to beat the shit out of you. And I know you want to achieve greatness by beating fair and clean.
    Ace Note: The point isn't about my damn arm. I'm trying to get you to examine your behavior before you call other people out on doing something you're guilty of doing yourself. But you're right about one thing and that's I want to beat you now more than ever. And I expect you to get something out of it or else you can expect me doing this to you for a very, very long time.


  5. #13245
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: The point isn't about my damn arm. I'm trying to get you to examine your behavior before you call other people out on doing something you're guilty of doing yourself. But you're right about one thing and that's I want to beat you now more than ever. And I expect you to get something out of it or else you can expect me doing this to you for a very, very long time.
    Seahawk: I know my behavior and have examined many of times. And I have come to the conclusion that I'm............... a douchebag! And I'm proud of it. Maybe that's why you don't like, but I don't care. And puhlease..... you were crying over your wee little arm. I don't care what you say about me and how much you hate it. Or how you are going to try to beat the shit out of me and put me in my place. But let's be serious, I won't change ever. However, you will change once I beat you. You will lose all of your hype.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #13246
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: I know my behavior and have examined many of times. And I have come to the conclusion that I'm............... a douchebag! And I'm proud of it. Maybe that's why you don't like, but I don't care. And puhlease..... you were crying over your wee little arm. I don't care what you say about me and how much you hate it. Or how you are going to try to beat the shit out of me and put me in my place. But let's be serious, I won't change ever. However, you will change once I beat you. You will lose all of your hype.
    Ace Note: You mean the hype that I never cared to invest in myself? Gosh well maybe if there is hype around me, then it must be coming from the folks who care for me. Hype doesn't matter to me. Making good on my goals is what matters to me. Beating you the way I intend to is what I aim to do next and don't think that injuring me is going to make me give up. Implying even slightly in the wrong is all that it will take for me to beat you.


  7. #13247
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: You mean the hype that I never cared to invest in myself? Gosh well maybe if there is hype around me, then it must be coming from the folks who care for me. Hype doesn't matter to me. Making good on my goals is what matters to me. Beating you the way I intend to is what I aim to do next and don't think that injuring me is going to make me give up. Implying even slightly in the wrong is all that it will take for me to beat you.
    Seahawk: *Light sigh* I can't wait to brake your spirits and bring you into reality. You soon will have your eyes be opened up to the world. Now I'm going to wait for you to make a joke or be sarcastic.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #13248
    Best Match: Endurance championship match
    Best Promo: Shaz and Divine
    Best Piece of Booking: Smyth winning
    Best Debut *when applicable*:none
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives: I liked the Infection/Kayfab/Damaged Goods segment and Mike Hawks promo, good job WF.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:Nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade: B+

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  9. #13249
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Best Match: Endurance championship match
    Best Promo: Shaz and Divine
    Best Piece of Booking: Smyth winning
    Best Debut *when applicable*:none
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives: I liked the Infection/Kayfab/Damaged Goods segment and Mike Hawks promo, good job WF.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:Nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    Cheers, bro. Appreciate it.

    OK, match assignments are out. If you've not had an assignment, it doesn't necessarily mean you're not in the show. Saying that, however, IWA does have a mighty roster and there are times that I will have to rotate so that everyone get's a go.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #13250
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: *Light sigh* I can't wait to brake your spirits and bring you into reality. You soon will have your eyes be opened up to the world. Now I'm going to wait for you to make a joke or be sarcastic.
    Ace Note: Like I said, I'll cut the jive when you want to survive. 'Til then, smell ya later. I'm off to train before our match. Although I do regret leaving you so soon. Such sweet sorrow is this parting! Oh well. Farewell!

    *Note walks away.*


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.