Page 1320 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 320 820 1220 1270 131013181319132013211322 1330 1370 1420 1820 ... LastLast
Results 13,191 to 13,200 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Draymen: Okay first of all, I wear wool socks. Get it right. Two, I've been around a lot longer than two promos. I defeated Israel Pamich at Destined for Immortality ... FAIRLY. Can you say the same about ANY of your matches? No? You can't? Oh, what a shocker!
    Mr. Smyth: You're right. I haven't won any of my matches fairly. Except that one against Kyojin. And Adonis. And Carlin. Plus a few more actually, come to think of it.

After analysing what you have said there, I think it's safe to say you are just shooting your mouth off. Wind your neck in and jog on, boy. You're stock ain't worth Jack crap here.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You're right. I haven't won any of my matches fairly. Except that one against Kyojin. And Adonis. And Carlin. Plus a few more actually, come to think of it.

After analysing what you have said there, I think it's safe to say you are just shooting your mouth off. Wind your neck in and jog on, boy. You're stock ain't worth Jack crap here.
    Draymen: Hold up. Before you go saying you beat Kyojin, just remember how much shit you had to go through to beat him. For the love of god, that one psycho ... Darius I think? You had him represent you in a match against KJ Punk I think? Darius won that title for you and you went and lost it right after. What does that say bout you?

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: You are not a victim if you overcome the bully you dumbass. Using hyperbolic exaggerations to perpetuate the ideology of your intellect proves nothing but a flamboyant diction, and does nothing for said intellect. And you have a possible thesaurus at your sides at all times. Instead of acting like an androgynous prude, that constantly feels the need to whine about his placement on the roster, when you have obviously been hand delivered every chance to win, why don't you actually do something exciting!? I'm sorry, I forgot you'd like to just perpetuate your inanity down our throats for the entire world to see so that they view us as a company that allows an all encompassing douchebaggery system to be pushed down our throat with little testicular fortitude to stop your inanity. Good on Smokey for trying to strip you of said title, I would suggest that he just take it from you instead of trying to get others to win it though, for some reason none of them see to be able to get the job done.
    Mr. Smyth: I'm not claiming to be the victim. I said I am being victimised. Idiot. As for the rest of what you have said, I am not going to lie, I completely zoned out. The moment you said something inaccurate, it was obvious that you are not the authority on this subject that you are trying to make yourself out to be.

Now piss off.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Draymen: Hold up. Before you go saying you beat Kyojin, just remember how much shit you had to go through to beat him. For the love of god, that one psycho ... Darius I think? You had him represent you in a match against KJ Punk I think? Darius won that title for you and you went and lost it right after. What does that say bout you?
    Mr. Smyth: About me? Nothing. About you? Inaccurate. I didn't lose my title and I didn't really go through a lot to beat him. Try and be more accurate, boy.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I'm not claiming to be the victim. I said I am being victimised. Idiot. As for the rest of what you have said, I am not going to lie, I completely zoned out. The moment you said something inaccurate, it was obvious that you are not the authority on this subject that you are trying to make yourself out to be.

Now piss off.
    D-Boy: Yea, I'm not claiming to be any authority... I'm just claiming your full of shit! Obviously if you can't find fault in my said warrants and instead you seek to claim some authority propaganda, I was nothing but right about your perpetual douchebaggery.
    #BeJelly

Mr. Smyth: About me? Nothing. About you? Inaccurate. I didn't lose my title and I didn't really go through a lot to beat him. Try and be more accurate, boy.
    Draymen: You went through plenty to get to that championship. My facts are correct, my friend. And I tell'ya'wat. Maybe I'll have a word with Smokey about these weekly championship matches. -Draymen winks-

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Now piss off.
    *Juno arrives back from the trainers room to see the intense conversation going on in IWA*

Juno: Hey Smythy..Finally you have said a worth while statement by, telling Douche-Boy to piss off...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Yea, I'm not claiming to be any authority... I'm just claiming your full of shit! Obviously if you can't find fault in my said warrants and instead you seek to claim some authority propaganda, I was nothing but right about your perpetual douchebaggery.

Mr. Smyth becomes light headed and almosts falls over.

​Mr. Smyth: Wow. I cared so little about your opinion that I almost passed out.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Draymen: You went through plenty to get to that championship. My facts are correct, my friend. And I tell'ya'wat. Maybe I'll have a word with Smokey about these weekly championship matches. -Draymen winks-
    Mr. Smyth: Wrong again. Watch the old tapes boy. I was on top the entire time and do you honestly think you have that kind of political pull here? Even an idiot like Smokey will fob you to one side.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno arrives back from the trainers room to see the intense conversation going on in IWA*

Juno: Hey Smythy..Finally you have said a worth while statement by, telling Douche-Boy to piss off...
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, I thought you left. That made me happy.

#BennysTeddy