Page 1319 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 319 819 1219 1269 130913171318131913201321 1329 1369 1419 1819 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,190 of 22796
  1. #13181
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Draymen: Wait ... Smokey? Man you gained some weight or somethin' cause the last time I saw you, ya weren't spewin' out so much bull ... Ah goddamn it.

    *Draymen sneezes*

    Man I already told you all I was allergic to bullshit what the hell you doin' spewin' it out like that?
    Mr. Smyth: Comedy? Not a bad idea, I suppose. Every company needs a Santino-type guy as the Lord knows that we are filled with Zack Ryders. How dare you compare me to that man. He is the epitome of a piss poor businessman who victimises his most prized asset.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #13182
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,433
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Comedy? Not a bad idea, I suppose. Every company needs a Santino-type guy as the Lord knows that we are filled with Zack Ryders. How dare you compare me to that man. He is the epitome of a piss poor businessman who victimises his most prized asset.
    D-Boy: Alright, I'll bite on your obvious bull shit. How can you sit there with a straight face and say that you are the victim in this case? I mean, you have outwitted smokey at every turn... If anything you have made him the victim as of late because he is coming off as not knowing out to outwit a mid-card champion into losing his title... Though if he really hated you having the title so much I don't understand why he just doesn't strip you of said title?
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #13183
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Comedy? Not a bad idea, I suppose. Every company needs a Santino-type guy as the Lord knows that we are filled with Zack Ryders. How dare you compare me to that man. He is the epitome of a piss poor businessman who victimises his most prized asset.
    Draymen: Comepare you to him? By god, man. You claim you carry this company and yet he is throwing matches at you left and right. Yes, you win them. Good job, scout. But you don't win them like a man. Not at all. If you're such a business man then why the hell are you carrying that championship around, huh? Maybe you should put it on the line against someone who would be a true champion and not some CEO wannabe!


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #13184
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Alright, I'll bite on your obvious bull shit. How can you sit there with a straight face and say that you are the victim in this case? I mean, you have outwitted smokey at every turn... If anything you have made him the victim as of late because he is coming off as not knowing out to outwit a mid-card champion into losing his title... Though if he really hated you having the title so much I don't understand why he just doesn't strip you of said title?
    Mr. Smyth: So I am the bully because I am smarter that he is? Or am I overcoming the bully because I am smarter than he is? Am I constantly trying to make his life difficult? No. In fact, he is doing that to me, which by definition is a bully. Since you clearly cannot have a well thought through opinion on said matter, why don't you just mind your own business, you asinine troglodyte.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #13185
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Draymen: Comepare you to him? By god, man. You claim you carry this company and yet he is throwing matches at you left and right. Yes, you win them. Good job, scout. But you don't win them like a man. Not at all. If you're such a business man then why the hell are you carrying that championship around, huh? Maybe you should put it on the line against someone who would be a true champion and not some CEO wannabe!
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, I see. One promo and he feels he is in the running for a title. Bless your cotton socks.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #13186
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Fuck yeah let's put some money on this shit! Short Round vs Rocky Jr. Who will come out on top? Damn man You always did talk a hell of a lot, didn't you. At least now you are saying some intelligent shit. The only thing those dirty, penniless fucking nobodies are good for is a bit of cash, listen to them and you end up like Ryan "Sandy Vagina" Wells, never quite making it anywhere worthwhile, and eventually fading to nothing.

    Mr. Black: Didn't he used to have a partner?

    Mr. Blood: That fucking tard? Heard he ran away to join some X-men nerd group or something. Anyway, Kyo, you may not believe this, but the two of us, we're bettin on you to beat the ever lovin hell out of this jackass, much as we have in the past.

    Mr. Black: Always bet on the angry minority
    I am not worthy.

    That last line cracked me up so much.

    If I have time in a bit, I'll reply.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  7. #13187
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,789
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Comedy? Not a bad idea, I suppose. Every company needs a Santino-type guy as the Lord knows that we are filled with Zack Ryders. How dare you compare me to that man. He is the epitome of a piss poor businessman who victimises his most prized asset.
    Mr. Blood: You know, there used to be a time when he made decisions that made some fucking sense, instead of trying to bury guys like you, or take legends like us out of our rightful place in the running for the tag belts. As for us? Well as last night showed we just got sick of the bullshit. It's time to grab this fucking place by the balls and shape it to fit us.

    Mr. Black: Bend this place to our will.

    Mr. Blood: As for you Mr. Smyth. Keep that belt polished, Soon enough Smokey, or rather whoever is really pulling that bastard's strings, will run out of piss-poor excuses to throw at you, and get down to real business. Besides, always room to trade up for the bigger prize, right?


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #13188
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, I see. One promo and he feels he is in the running for a title. Bless your cotton socks.
    Draymen: Okay first of all, I wear wool socks. Get it right. Two, I've been around a lot longer than two promos. I defeated Israel Pamich at Destined for Immortality ... FAIRLY. Can you say the same about ANY of your matches? No? You can't? Oh, what a shocker!


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  9. #13189
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: You know, there used to be a time when he made decisions that made some fucking sense, instead of trying to bury guys like you, or take legends like us out of our rightful place in the running for the tag belts. As for us? Well as last night showed we just got sick of the bullshit. It's time to grab this fucking place by the balls and shape it to fit us.

    Mr. Black: Bend this place to our will.

    Mr. Blood: As for you Mr. Smyth. Keep that belt polished, Soon enough Smokey, or rather whoever is really pulling that bastard's strings, will run out of piss-poor excuses to throw at you, and get down to real business. Besides, always room to trade up for the bigger prize, right?
    Mr. Smyth: I have a feeling that everything in this world be there for us to take sooner than you realise.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #13190
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,433
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: So I am the bully because I am smarter that he is? Or am I overcoming the bully because I am smarter than he is? Am I constantly trying to make his life difficult? No. In fact, he is doing that to me, which by definition is a bully. Since you clearly cannot have a well thought through opinion on said matter, why don't you just mind your own business, you asinine troglodyte.
    D-Boy: You are not a victim if you overcome the bully you dumbass. Using hyperbolic exaggerations to perpetuate the ideology of your intellect proves nothing but a flamboyant diction, and does nothing for said intellect. And you have a possible thesaurus at your sides at all times. Instead of acting like an androgynous prude, that constantly feels the need to whine about his placement on the roster, when you have obviously been hand delivered every chance to win, why don't you actually do something exciting!? I'm sorry, I forgot you'd like to just perpetuate your inanity down our throats for the entire world to see so that they view us as a company that allows an all encompassing douchebaggery system to be pushed down our throat with little testicular fortitude to stop your inanity. Good on Smokey for trying to strip you of said title, I would suggest that he just take it from you instead of trying to get others to win it though, for some reason none of them see to be able to get the job done.
    #TeamGeeky


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.