Page 1317 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 317 817 1217 1267 130713151316131713181319 1327 1367 1417 1817 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,170 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You're damn right this company recognizes me as it's greatest star. I'm the guy that made this place into what it was. You think way back when The Clique was taking over, that without me fighting back, they wouldn't have been able to do anything? No what you don't realise Divine was when you and Jman were fighting the Clique over in HWA, it was the work I was doing in ICW that destroyed them. I'm the reason that IWA is as big as it is now and I'm the reason it continues to grow. Why? Because when I bowed down to those people, I was the one all the people wanted to see win.

Now, I'm the one all those people want to see lose. They want to see me get my head caved in, and that's the reason they continue to tune in week after week, why they continue to pour money into this company. The board of directors appreciates what a talent they have in me. Do you not understand that the only reason you're in the spot you're in Divine, is because of me?

Without me turning my back on those fans, without me attacking Jman at the end of Destined For Immortality, there would never have been a spat between Jman and myself, you wouldn't be relevant. If I still did what those people want me to do, I'd be going after the title. And that would mean you wouldn't stand a chance. The only thing you'd be able to do Divine is look forward to getting your ass kicked next year at Destined For Immortality II.

And you think I'm the one telling all of these people to do the wrong thing. No, I'm encouraging them to do the right thing. Do what I did and turn your back on this company. You see Divine, you can talk about waiting- and you know I'll be coming. You know I'll meet you there. But what happens then Divine? You know this company can't afford to lose me. So I'll be the one to dethrone you, if you ever get past Shaz of course.
    Divine: Wo Wo Wo, let Divine see if he understands this right. You are trying to say, what you did in ICW, somehow defeated the Clique? Da fuq kind of logic is that? As for your little thought, even if your coward ass didn't turn on J Master Funk at Destined for Immortality, Divine would still be coming for the IWA World Title. The only difference is, it would be Divine and you trying to see who could beat Shaz. Divine would have had the chance to finally beat you, and in doing so, become the World Champion. That's fine though Kyo, Divine will be waiting for the day we step into the ring again. When that day comes, Divine can hear it now. These fans will be chanting Divine over and over, while they chant Kyojin sucks over and over. Their voices, will drown out everything, and we will collide. When that day comes, Divine will show you why he is the Divine One.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Wo Wo Wo, let Divine see if he understands this right. You are trying to say, what you did in ICW, somehow defeated the Clique? Da fuq kind of logic is that? As for your little thought, even if your coward ass didn't turn on J Master Funk at Destined for Immortality, Divine would still be coming for the IWA World Title. The only difference is, it would be Divine and you trying to see who could beat Shaz. Divine would have had the chance to finally beat you, and in doing so, become the World Champion. That's fine though Kyo, Divine will be waiting for the day we step into the ring again. When that day comes, Divine can hear it now. These fans will be chanting Divine over and over, while they chant Kyojin sucks over and over. Their voices, will drown out everything, and we will collide. When that day comes, Divine will show you why he is the Divine One.
    Kyojin: You heard exactly what I said. I was the person who relinquished The Clique's hold by beating Van Hooligan X for the only title they had left. I defeated The Clique Divine. And that's why I won the Superstar of the Year award. How did it feel Divine, knowing that your home company, the company on which you are classified as a legend, voted me not only their Superstar of the Year, but also their nomination for the eWN eFed Superstar of the Year award over you? You couldn't do it when it counted and I could. That's the difference between you and I- I take my chances while you let them slip by.

No, it would be me becoming the IWA World Champion and you failing in your challenge to dethrone me. But luckily for you, I have somebody else to go after. Luckily for you, you have a chance to become the IWA World Champion. Unluckily for you, it'll only be a matter of time before we step into the ring.

And guess what Divine? I'll beat you. Again.

OOC: Gotta head- got work in the morning. I'll reply tomorrow if you do reply Bear. Was fun ICing for a change.

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: You heard exactly what I said. I was the person who relinquished The Clique's hold by beating Van Hooligan X for the only title they had left. I defeated The Clique Divine. And that's why I won the Superstar of the Year award. How did it feel Divine, knowing that your home company, the company on which you are classified as a legend, voted me not only their Superstar of the Year, but also their nomination for the eWN eFed Superstar of the Year award over you? You couldn't do it when it counted and I could. That's the difference between you and I- I take my chances while you let them slip by.

No, it would be me becoming the IWA World Champion and you failing in your challenge to dethrone me. But luckily for you, I have somebody else to go after. Luckily for you, you have a chance to become the IWA World Champion. Unluckily for you, it'll only be a matter of time before we step into the ring.

And guess what Divine? I'll beat you. Again.

OOC: Gotta head- got work in the morning. I'll reply tomorrow if you do reply Bear. Was fun ICing for a change.
    Divine: Wow...you are starting to almost sound as full of yourself as Seahawk sounds. You didn't destroy The Clique chumpette. The implosion that was HWA destroyed the clique. You got one thing right though Kyojin. It did stick in Divines side that you were the one nominated. It bothered Divine down, deep inside, that you were the golden boy of IWA. When Divine lashed out at Sagittarius Blue, talking about the fans loving Divine, part of that hatred, came from you. Came from the fact that you were doing everything that Divine wanted so desperately to do. That has all changed though Kyojin. You've gone from the golden boy, to the outcast.

So i'm resolving to try and give more regular feedback in each fed i'm involved in.

Favorite Moment: I personally didn't see anything that stood out as amazing or phenomenal, which sounds negative but I don't mean it that way. What I mean is that everything was solid, well planned and thought out without being obscene or over the top.

Best Match:
    Clearly Smyth/Blue/Laymus.

Best Promo:
    That Slayde and Pamich promo was pretty fuckin' sweet. Nah isn't Cricket caring for his wife at the moment? I'm not sure he's going to have the time for promos. Anyway my favourite promo of the show belongs to.. no one. I thought there were plenty of promos as good as each other but none stood head and shoulders above the rest.

Best Piece of Booking:
    I liked that Mr Smyth is clinging onto his title by any means necessary, people make too much of heels not picking up clean wins enough in the real world, but fact is the best way to make you hate someone is by making them look undeserving of the belt they carry.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    I could be wrong, but I didn't notice one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    No, everything was on the mark, no bad decisions that I could see at all.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    The matches were fine, the main event was incredible actually. Promo wise people did a good job, nothing sticks out as being sub par though the colour coding is still off on the Malcolm Adonis one, not sure what's happened there.

Any Other Positives:
    I remember how the older shows were incredibly long and tedious, I like how i'm not expected to read a marathon show now as my attention span is weak at best.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    N/A

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    N/A

Overall Show Grade:
    B, Good but not great.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    TVK: The challenge accepted, the date has been set, ladies and gentlemen, lay down your bets. Will the kid win in Ten? or even in Five? Either way it will be the end of his jive. A Month to prepare, for his upcoming defeat, because y'all know, the Kid won't be beat! I have me a dream, and I'll tell you it now, gonna rise to the top, as only I know how. The cards have been shuffled, the game set to start, time to show all the world, the height of my art.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    So i'm resolving to try and give more regular feedback in each fed i'm involved in.

Favorite Moment: I personally didn't see anything that stood out as amazing or phenomenal, which sounds negative but I don't mean it that way. What I mean is that everything was solid, well planned and thought out without being obscene or over the top.

Best Match:
    Clearly Smyth/Blue/Laymus.

Best Promo:
    That Slayde and Pamich promo was pretty fuckin' sweet. Nah isn't Cricket caring for his wife at the moment? I'm not sure he's going to have the time for promos. Anyway my favourite promo of the show belongs to.. no one. I thought there were plenty of promos as good as each other but none stood head and shoulders above the rest.

Best Piece of Booking:
    I liked that Mr Smyth is clinging onto his title by any means necessary, people make too much of heels not picking up clean wins enough in the real world, but fact is the best way to make you hate someone is by making them look undeserving of the belt they carry.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    I could be wrong, but I didn't notice one.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    No, everything was on the mark, no bad decisions that I could see at all.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    The matches were fine, the main event was incredible actually. Promo wise people did a good job, nothing sticks out as being sub par though the colour coding is still off on the Malcolm Adonis one, not sure what's happened there.

Any Other Positives:
    I remember how the older shows were incredibly long and tedious, I like how i'm not expected to read a marathon show now as my attention span is weak at best.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    N/A

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    N/A

Overall Show Grade:
    B, Good but not great.
    Cheers, bro.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Wow...you are starting to almost sound as full of yourself as Seahawk sounds. You didn't destroy The Clique chumpette. The implosion that was HWA destroyed the clique. You got one thing right though Kyojin. It did stick in Divines side that you were the one nominated. It bothered Divine down, deep inside, that you were the golden boy of IWA. When Divine lashed out at Sagittarius Blue, talking about the fans loving Divine, part of that hatred, came from you. Came from the fact that you were doing everything that Divine wanted so desperately to do. That has all changed though Kyojin. You've gone from the golden boy, to the outcast.
    Kyojin: Oh the implosion of HWA helped, don't get me wrong. But Van Hooligan X was not dethroned entirely, and Antonyo Angelo's spot in the main event of Glory Days- that was both down to The Clique. It was only at Glory Days when I won that I signaled in a new era. The era where The Clique are fully done. Apart from the remnants here with The Infection, there is no more Clique.

Of course it bothered you, every single person in the locker room was bothered by me. They realised what an important member of this company I was. That's why Smyth made me a target, because he knew how important he would look if he could take me out. Of course, he beat me- and I'm not going to take anything away from him but he planted the seeds. He made ME realise what I was, how I didn't have to bow down to the demands of the fans anymore.

And you think I've become the outcast- what you fail to realise is that I was ALWAYS the outcast. I'm the guy that is so far out of everybody's league, I've always been the lone wolf. The Superstar of the Year 2012 award didn't come from making friends in the locker room Divine. But look, you and I- we both know we're going to meet in the ring again at some point. Hopefully it'll be with the IWA World Heavyweight Championship on the line.

Just so that when I beat you, I can take two things from you. The IWA World Heavyweight Championship...and your career. Forget about Destined For Immortality II. Forget about Tommy Thunder. You're going to be lucky to even make it there.

Slayde & Pamich promo is on the show now

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I am not a whore...
    Rymac: But I like to do it....

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Oh the implosion of HWA helped, don't get me wrong. But Van Hooligan X was not dethroned entirely, and Antonyo Angelo's spot in the main event of Glory Days- that was both down to The Clique. It was only at Glory Days when I won that I signaled in a new era. The era where The Clique are fully done. Apart from the remnants here with The Infection, there is no more Clique.

Of course it bothered you, every single person in the locker room was bothered by me. They realised what an important member of this company I was. That's why Smyth made me a target, because he knew how important he would look if he could take me out. Of course, he beat me- and I'm not going to take anything away from him but he planted the seeds. He made ME realise what I was, how I didn't have to bow down to the demands of the fans anymore.

And you think I've become the outcast- what you fail to realise is that I was ALWAYS the outcast. I'm the guy that is so far out of everybody's league, I've always been the lone wolf. The Superstar of the Year 2012 award didn't come from making friends in the locker room Divine. But look, you and I- we both know we're going to meet in the ring again at some point. Hopefully it'll be with the IWA World Heavyweight Championship on the line.

Just so that when I beat you, I can take two things from you. The IWA World Heavyweight Championship...and your career. Forget about Destined For Immortality II. Forget about Tommy Thunder. You're going to be lucky to even make it there.
    Mr. Blood: Fuck yeah let's put some money on this shit! Short Round vs Rocky Jr. Who will come out on top? Damn man You always did talk a hell of a lot, didn't you. At least now you are saying some intelligent shit. The only thing those dirty, penniless fucking nobodies are good for is a bit of cash, listen to them and you end up like Ryan "Sandy Vagina" Wells, never quite making it anywhere worthwhile, and eventually fading to nothing.

Mr. Black: Didn't he used to have a partner?

Mr. Blood: That fucking tard? Heard he ran away to join some X-men nerd group or something. Anyway, Kyo, you may not believe this, but the two of us, we're bettin on you to beat the ever lovin hell out of this jackass, much as we have in the past.

Mr. Black: Always bet on the angry minority

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.