Page 1315 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 315 815 1215 1265 130513131314131513161317 1325 1365 1415 1815 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,150 of 22796
    IC or Riot!

That is all.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Don't take it personally, bro.
    Now who's restating other's statements?

Blog Entries
    I appreciate it both of you. And K2, of course you know, remember the week when we would IC against each other with paper-long promos leading up to our match for the Evolution Championship? lol
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Now who's restating other's statements?
    You just read my mind and typed quicker than I. You're still a statement thieving bastard.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    I don't IC just to IC, I do it in an effort to maybe get some other people involved, if you want to go look over at EWNCW thread, I am writing literally paragraphs as IC, it just comes with the situation in my opinion. But I don't generally do one-liners or try to IC just for the sake of it.
    I have noticed that my ic'ing really depends on the length of the person I'm ic'ing with. When Wells and D-Boy are attacking each other, we typically have paragraph-esk ic posts... When I'm ic'ing with Juno it tends to be shorter, though that's not a bad thing... Juno tends to have good ic posts just in a shorter amount of space.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I appreciate it both of you. And K2, of course you know, remember the week when we would IC against each other with paper-long promos leading up to our match for the Evolution Championship? lol
    How could I forget?

Blog Entries
    How could I forget?
    That drained me, character wise.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You just read my mind and typed quicker than I. You're still a statement thieving bastard.
    So I was able to decipher your fleeting thoughts and type out a longer version of it before you? And you call yourself a ninja? For shame.

Blog Entries
    So I was able to decipher your fleeting thoughts and type out a longer version of it before you?
    I know, right? That's some freaky-scary skills you've got going there, man.

And you call yourself a ninja? For shame.
    I do not call myself a ninja. I'm about as much of a ninja as I am a member of the KKK.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So i wanna say something and this isn't meant as a bad thing more as a chance of growth. I've noticed lately that a lot of icing has been one liners that really only serve as banter. I'm not seeing any real depth in a lot of instances, and maybe I'm just being silly, but i guess I view icing as a few things. A chance for a characters growth, a chance to add more fuel to the fire, or the chance to build up a feud with others you might normally not, in hopes that creative throws you into a feud with that person. I just don't see how one liners that really have no substance accomplish that, or anything really. What do other people Think?
    Is that supposed to be directed about me about the one-liners?
    I re-included my original post, in hopes that you might reread it. In it, I didn't specifically name anyone, as it was sent at any one specific person. Had I wanted to do that, I would have said "I've noticed so and so having a lack of substance in ICing". People always talk about how they go off, and come back on to find 4 new pages from where they left 30 minutes ago, or 10 pages, and they don't read it because they know it doesn't amount to much. Doesn't that say something about the ICing that is going on? I'd rather hear people say "When I leave, and then come back, and there are 10 new pages, I read each one cause I know there is going to be something good in there". I'll point out an example. I ALWAYS look for Asherdelampyr's ICing, because the guy is doing gold with Black Blooded, Vivica, and TVK. I'll admit, there was point where I might have ICed just to ICed, but in the last few months, I've tried to keep it to where when I IC, there is is substance to it, or if it is a one liner, it's a play off of what someone else said( ie, Tommy Thunder in EWNCW talking about wood, so Divine cracked a joke about Thunder loving wood).

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Insert troll face.*

Nope. I bet it's me.
    Again, wasn't pointing fingers at anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I won't rate the show til the Slayde/Pamich promo is up.

Kyojin: Well congratulations for the high hopes Divine but as we've just seen, you got your title shot. You got the shot you want. Why? Because it's the same reason they gave me the ICW Championship at Glory Days. It's for the feel good moment. The thing is Chris, you're becoming the John Cena of this company. You're becoming Super Divine. I wouldn't be surprised to see you leave Night of Legends as the IWA World Champion- but let me tell you now, it won't be because you're good. It'll be for one reason alone- you're Chris Divine, ICW/IWA legend.

And I heard you mention my name in that little rant of yours. You got to face me but you've never beaten me. Apart from one time we drew, every time you and I have been in that ring together- I've won. So if you do get the IWA Championship, know that it's only a matter of time before I take that title from you.
    Divine: Wo, hold on there ching chang wong. Let's get one thing straight. There are three companies right now, that are synonymous with wrestling. EWNCW, JBW, and IWA. In EWNCW, when you hear of that company, the first name that comes to mind, is Tommy Thunder. Tommy Thunder IS EWNCW. for JBW, you've got Jman, and for IWA, believe it or not, you've got Kyojin. Yeah, that's right Kyojin. Divine recognizes that your name, from when ICW started, till now, has been the one that has been synonymous with this company. Whether you are fighting for the Endurance Title, the World Title, or the X-Treme Title, or you are facing a legend like Jman, your name is what people associate with IWA, and that sickens Divine. That sickens Divine, because in Divines eyes, the person whose name is synonymous with their company, they should be an example, and example of what to be. You...you are not what people should be. You are that dark deep little voice in peoples heads telling them to do the wrong thing. Well, Divine is going to become that other voice, the voice of a conscience. So you are right...Divine WILL be the man to dethrone Shaz, and when Divine does...Divine will be waiting for you Kyojin. Divine will be waiting