Page 1305 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 305805120512551295130313041305130613071315135514051805 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,050 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: It's the only word to describe you. And if you are waiting to earn a chance at this title, My Title... You are going to be waiting a long, long damn time. Daddy told me that you are finished, and not worth worrying about ever again, and Daddy is always right.
    Madison: are you close to your dad? I'm hoping one day when I win that title on your shoulder my dad can be there to see me do it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Your precious daddy can say all he pleases..He is as fucked up and deluded as you are mate
    Vivica: Nu Uuhhh!!! Cause Daddy told me that I would be the first ever IWA Vanity Champion, and I am! Then Daddy told me that You would come along and be a fight, but that he knew I would come out on top. Then at last Resort Daddy told me that if I kept my eyes open, that you and Stinky Pinky would do all the work for me, and I would win again, and promised me that I would still be the Princess of IWA, the Vanity Champion. Daddy also told me that I will be the longest reigning female champion in History.

*Vivica hushes her voice, staring directly at Juno*

Vivica: Daddy is never wrong. See every time I go out there and show another one of these whores what a Good Girl is all about, more and more girls in the crowd realize that My way, Daddy's Way, is the right way.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    *D-Boy walks by and sees the catfight and puts down a chair*

Via twitter

@ThePardyBoyz: You guys are missing out again... #CatFight!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Madison: are you close to your dad? I'm hoping one day when I win that title on your shoulder my dad can be there to see me do it

Vivica: My Daddy loves me more than anything in the whole wide world, he's the bestest most bravest man in the whole wide world! And him and Unca Blood got a plan for this whole place, just you wait!

Vivica: Nu Uuhhh!!! Cause Daddy told me that I would be the first ever IWA Vanity Champion, and I am! Then Daddy told me that You would come along and be a fight, but that he knew I would come out on top. Then at last Resort Daddy told me that if I kept my eyes open, that you and Stinky Pinky would do all the work for me, and I would win again, and promised me that I would still be the Princess of IWA, the Vanity Champion. Daddy also told me that I will be the longest reigning female champion in History.

*Vivica hushes her voice, staring directly at Juno*

Vivica: Daddy is never wrong. See every time I go out there and show another one of these whores what a Good Girl is all about, more and more girls in the crowd realize that My way, Daddy's Way, is the right way.
    Juno: Yeah and daddy says its not a crime.. bleh bleh bleh... Fuck you have a few years ahead if you think that you will be the longest reigning champ ever... You need to so someone about your little problems.. Its fun you get to paint and play with puppets..Its great craic

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yeah and daddy says its not a crime.. bleh bleh bleh... Fuck you have a few years ahead if you think that you will be the longest reigning champ ever... You need to so someone about your little problems.. Its fun you get to paint and play with puppets..Its great craic
    Vivica: Well Duh, of course I have a few years, but that's ok, because I know that my belt isn't going anywhere!

Okays listen closely

There is going to be a post in the show reserved for a promo. The promo is not late so those involved will not be affected. We're waiting on someone to resend us something and I'll add it to the show. I'll inform you when the promo is added.

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Okays listen closely

There is going to be a post in the show reserved for a promo. The promo is not late so those involved will not be affected. We're waiting on someone to resend us something and I'll add it to the show. I'll inform you when the promo is added.
    Judging from where you stopped, I am guessing you need me to resend part 2?

Blog Entries
    Vivica: Aww sweetie, are you lost kitten? Why don't you run along and play now
    *Madison looks at herself for a second*

madison: you're silly. I don't have fur or whiskers, so how can I be a Kitty? As for playing, sure I'd love To! What do you like better, boggle or Battleships?

Blog Entries
    Wells: Ladies, that includes you D-Boy, stop fighting, save it for the ring!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)