Page 1292 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 292 792 1192 1242 128212901291129212931294 1302 1342 1392 1792 ... LastLast
Results 12,911 to 12,920 of 22796
  1. #12911
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: No they don't. *Shoots the rule sign.*
    *Matt texts Smokey*
    This idiot just shot a gun in your building

    Matt Black: I'm pretty sure you will get suspended for this... Maybe after you can go jump in some lake yourself... I heard it's suppose to be hot next week... During your free time you might need a new hobby.
    #BeJelly


  2. #12912
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *Matt texts Smokey*
    This idiot just shot a gun in your building

    Matt Black: I'm pretty sure you will get suspended for this... Maybe after you can go jump in some lake yourself... I heard it's suppose to be hot next week... During your free time you might need a new hobby.
    Jonathan: Here catch! **Throws gun to Matt and runs to his car.* YOLO! AND SWAG!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #12913
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Jonathan: Here catch! **Throws gun to Matt and runs to his car.* YOLO! AND SWAG!
    *Matt walks over to the table where he pulls out a book and starts writing in his book called... 1001 ways to get rid of a douchebag*
    #BeJelly


  4. #12914
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *Matt walks over to the table where he pulls out a book and starts writing in his book called... 1001 ways to get rid of a douchebag*
    *Jonathan come running back-in.*

    Jonathan: Hold this.

    *Hands a clock to Matt and starts running back.*

    Jonathan: It's a tickin' time bomb!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #12915
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Jonathan come running back-in.*

    Jonathan: Hold this.

    *Hands a clock to Matt and starts running back.*

    Jonathan: It's a tickin' time bomb!
    *Matt walks over to the trash can and puts a lid on it and walks back over to the table and sits down calmly.*

    Matt Black: I'm use to crime, idiot's like you don't bother me.
    #BeJelly


  6. #12916
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *Matt walks over to the trash can and puts a lid on it and walks back over to the table and sits down calmly.*

    Matt Black: I'm use to crime, idiot's like you don't bother me.
    Jonathan: I'm warning you, you got less than 5.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #12917
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Reads ICing...... First thought... WOW
     

  8. #12918
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Reads ICing...... First thought... WOW
    Not much you can do with look you have a ticking time bomb what's going to kill you in 5 seconds lol.
    #BeJelly


  9. #12919
    Yea, Dennis...Putting a time bomb in the trash with the lid on will protect you.

    Lol that bastard will still blow sky high, maybe not as much, but still.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #12920
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Not much you can do with look you have a ticking time bomb what's going to kill you in 5 seconds lol.
    I never said 5 seconds.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.