Page 1291 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 291 791 1191 1241 128112891290129112921293 1301 1341 1391 1791 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,910 of 22796
  1. #12901
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Maybe if you leave then the party will start.
    Matt Black: HA, see this guy isn't a total idiot after all.

    D-Boy: No Matt, you don't understand because you know, your not even in IWA yet... Why are you here so freaking much! This guy is a tool bag and a half... He is rotten milk, spoiled for 2 months in the refrigerator that creative is afraid will be too gross when they finally put it where it belongs, you know in the trash.
    #BeJelly


  2. #12902
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: HA, see this guy isn't a total idiot after all.

    D-Boy: No Matt, you don't understand because you know, your not even in IWA yet... Why are you here so freaking much! This guy is a tool bag and a half... He is rotten milk, spoiled for 2 months in the refrigerator that creative is afraid will be too gross when they finally put it where it belongs, you know in the trash.
    Seahawk: Hey Matt go jump off into a lake. And D-Boy creative loves me.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #12903
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Hey Matt go jump off into a lake. And D-Boy creative loves me.
    Matt Black: I do like to swim. Thanks for looking out for me bro.
    #BeJelly


  4. #12904
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: I do like to swim. Thanks for looking out for me bro.
    Seahawk: Do you like knives, guns, and/or broken glass bottles?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #12905
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Do you like knives, guns, and/or broken glass bottles?
    Matt Black: I like knives to cut my food. Guns are ok, you kind of need them in some cases... Broken Glass bottles not so much, I mean... the usefulness.
    #BeJelly


  6. #12906
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: I like knives to cut my food. Guns are ok, you kind of need them in some cases... Broken Glass bottles not so much, I mean... the usefulness.
    Seahwak: You wanna see my AK-47?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #12907
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahwak: You wanna see my AK-47?
    Matt Black: Do you have a permit for said weapon.
    #BeJelly


  8. #12908
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Do you have a permit for said weapon.
    Seahawk: I always take it with me. Look. *Takes out permit and hands it to Matt.* That's just a copy, so you can get a smart idea.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #12909
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: I always take it with me. Look. *Takes out permit and hands it to Matt.* That's just a copy, so you can get a smart idea.
    Matt Black: Well, I don't know if you know this... But IWA has rules against having guns in their workplace.
    #BeJelly


  10. #12910
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Well, I don't know if you know this... But IWA has rules against having guns in their workplace.
    Seahawk: No they don't. *Shoots the rule sign.*

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.