Page 1277 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2777771177122712671275127612771278127912871327137717772277 ... LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,770 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: You talk about obsession but both of you could choose to ignore her and you don't so I wouldn't really talk if I were world championshipless.
    D-Boy: Hey, don't worry bud The Pardy is up one match in our best of seven series and we plan to give the IWA the vaccine to your non sense and take what is so rightfully ours away from you. So, we might not be champions yet but when we take our titles expect me to say something similar to you bro.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Relax...you don't need to be afraid of me, I promise I will not touch you in any way shape of form. I'm not here for that. I may be a unchained creator of massacres but I don't want to hurt you. I just wanted to get a first hand look at the physical damage I did to the man I warned countless times, that he needed to realize that I am an out of control killing machine. Its true that your relationship status and why you are with you are with is not entirely my concern, but I just can't help but wonder why you choose someone so...arrogant. No though, h will not kick anything of mine because it has been proven multiple times now I am on another playing field when it comes to physical fighting between the two of us.
    Alex *A little calmer now*: Good to know and you need to shut up. I know Jackson talks a lot but, he always backs it up, you are just getting lucky since you keep popping up out of no where most of the time. You didn't think he knew that already, he doesn't care, he knows in his head he can still kick your butt. And as far as you are concern, I am happy I choose him, he changed my whole out look on men. I use to tell myself all the time that all guys were the same but, now I know they are not. *Turn and looks at Jackson* I love him and I know he loves me. Also I have seen his matches in ROH and NJPW and I know that he is more than capable in beating you.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Look it's Juno still relying on stupid vulgar language to try to be humorous. Congrats here is a cookie! *D-Boy rolls his eyes and walks away*
    Juno: I don't need to be humorous..
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: You talk about obsession but both of you could choose to ignore her and you don't so I wouldn't really talk if I were world championshipless.
    Juno: Van the man,correct again

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I don't need to be humorous..
    D-Boy: Well then I don't understand what you were doing? You just seem pretentious then.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

D-Boy: Well then I don't understand what you were doing? You just seem pretentious then.
    Juno: What is do, is none of your concern..So stay outta my life

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: What is do, is none of your concern..So stay outta my life
    D-Boy: Alright calm your cheese ticks down girl! I am always trying to be nice to you but your a total wench back

Matt Black: Maybe you should not be a douche in general D-boy, girls tend to like guys who aren't total douches.

D-Boy: You still aren't doing that shutting of the face thing Matt!?

D-Boy: Alright calm your cheese ticks down girl! I am always trying to be nice to you but your a total wench back

Matt Black: Maybe you should not be a douche in general D-boy, girls tend to like guys who aren't total douches.

D-Boy: You still aren't doing that shutting of the face thing Matt!?
    Juno: Nice, you are never ever nice to me..ever since the day i choose to date Rymac over you, you were scared your best friend would leave your side... Then when i dump him you too start this jealousy thing, he thinks you are gonna try it on.. like you would get very far.. This *Looks at Matt* he is right..Douches never get anywhere

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Nice, you are never ever nice to me..ever since the day i choose to date Rymac over you, you were scared your best friend would leave your side... Then when i dump him you too start this jealousy thing, he thinks you are gonna try it on.. like you would get very far.. This *Looks at Matt* he is right..Douches never get anywhere
    D-Boy: Don't peg that douches ego, I get all the girls I want I think everyone knows that. But seriously, If you recall correctly I let Rymac have you with no fight. And after he was done using you up and left you I didn't start my jealousy thing, I started just being more honest with you because I wasn't afraid I was going to cock block my boy.

D-Boy: Don't peg that douches ego, I get all the girls I want I think everyone knows that. But seriously, If you recall correctly I let Rymac have you with no fight. And after he was done using you up and left you I didn't start my jealousy thing, I started just being more honest with you because I wasn't afraid I was going to cock block my boy.

Juno: And like i would ever go out with an idiot like you.. and if you will care to recall.. i dumped him

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: And like i would ever go out with an idiot like you.. and if you will care to recall.. i dumped him
    D-Boy: Ha, the real question is would I ever lower my standards for a broad like you! There is no question that you dig the d-boy.

Matt Black: Ok, I'll bite... I'm new around here Juno, so I guess I might just be ignorant but why do you waste your time with this guy? I mean, you obviously have better things to do with your time right? I mean, I don't want to intrude but why do you let this guy bully you!? He just likes to drink beer and talk shit, which is fun for him I guess but do you really need that crap? *Matt walks over to Juno and puts out his hand* Hey I'm Matt, I hope to see more of you in the future but hopefully next time with out this hostile environment. *Matt walks to the gym where he is working out for his debut*