1. #12071
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Did I say I was angry at you?
    Israel; I was very angry with Rymac and his false accusations the other night though did i show those emotions when liasing with you? No I carried on with the business at hand and what is fhe business at hand for you? Sugar and Spice? Vivica? Pisces pink? Or yelling and screaming at everyone until you alienate yourself and Sugar and Spice have you right where they want you?

    I know whu they did when they did so can we focus on the task at hand?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  2. #12072
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Did I say I was angry at you?
    Israel; I was very angry with Rymac and his false accusations the other night though did i show those emotions when liasing with you? No I carried on with the business at hand and what is fhe business at hand for you? Sugar and Spice? Vivica? Pisces pink? Or yelling and screaming at everyone until you alienate yourself and Sugar and Spice have you right where they want you?

    I know whu they did when they did so can we focus on the task at hand?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #12073
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Van: Damn it's good to be me.

  4. #12074
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Damn it's good to be me.
    Wells: Ah, Van. It's nice to see you here, I wanted to personally congratulate you on your title win at the PPV, nice bit of work there.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #12075
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel; I was very angry with Rymac and his false accusations the other night though did i show those emotions when liasing with you? No I carried on with the business at hand and what is fhe business at hand for you? Sugar and Spice? Vivica? Pisces pink? Or yelling and screaming at everyone until you alienate yourself and Sugar and Spice have you right where they want you?

    I know whu they did when they did so can we focus on the task at hand?
    Juno: Yeah well Rymac, he talked crap! I am allowed to have a voice, be angry and be annoyed, they were lucky i never beat the crap outta them! Yeah sure


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #12076
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yeah well Rymac, he talked crap! I am allowed to have a voice, be angry and be annoyed, they were lucky i never beat the crap outta them! Yeah sure
    Israel: So if we review this thing you are not going to get pissed?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  7. #12077
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: So if we review this thing you are not going to get pissed?
    Juno: You don't know me yet but, i will not rip this place apart


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #12078
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You don't know me yet but, i will not rip this place apart
    Israel: I know better then you think but thats neither here nor there, your biggest mistake was trustkng pink
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  9. #12079
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I know better then you think but thats neither here nor there, your biggest mistake was trustkng pink
    Juno: Well tell me what you know, tell me what you think, if you are that good? How?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #12080
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Ah, Van. It's nice to see you here, I wanted to personally congratulate you on your title win at the PPV, nice bit of work there.
    Van: *Van looks at him with confused eyes*...thank you?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.