Page 1201 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2017011101115111911199120012011202120312111251130117012201 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,010 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Gabriel: you are ridiculed for being something people perceive you to be but you never claim to be. I am the same. People call me a savior, yet, while i've spoken of saving the masses, i have not once referred to myself as a savior. You have beliefs in yourself, as do i. I dont put my faith into a false God, i put my faith into my self. I dont sit in a pew on sundays, hoping and praying for something to happen, i take it into my own hands.
    Juno: I hate this perception, it is not only down right rude, it is ridiculous... If you do not take matters into your own hands, you will not reach your goals, you will not meet your aims and you will most definitely be the person you set out to be... If you have faith in yourself, you can achieve, as long as nothing and no one will stand in your way

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Don't let Rymac fool you, I am no ones lackey. He believes his own hype which is fine, no one here should be here if they don't believe they are the best damn thing walking around this place. I believe it, Juno believes it, the members of infection believe it, and I'm sure as all hell that you believe it. What separates me from your bs none sense is that I truly believe that I can have fun while being the best here, I am that damn good. Those two chemist geeks had weeks to prepare for Rymac and myself and we pardied it up while they prepped and they just couldn't beat us... Why you might ask, because we are that damn good. I don't give a crap if Juno is yours or not... I was just making a point about your obvious thing for her. Juno can do what she wants, that's kind of her thing.
    Gabriel: my thing? No...i do not have a thing for miss mercury. I have a thing for setting an example...and making an example. Ive talked of showing the masses the way to live...but do you know what happens when they refuse to see? I am forced to show them....remember that d-boy...for some day, your time will come...and i will show you the way, the truth, and the light....for i may be no angel...but i will save you

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Billy and Betty got bopped! #you_know_it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Gabriel: my thing? No...i do not have a thing for miss mercury. I have a thing for setting an example...and making an example. Ive talked of showing the masses the way to live...but do you know what happens when they refuse to see? I am forced to show them....remember that d-boy...for some day, your time will come...and i will show you the way, the truth, and the light....for i may be no angel...but i will save you
    ooc:
    D-Boy: I don't know if you know this... But I'm not afraid of anyone. I deal with people who have access to deadly chemicals for funzies. Your a false prophet... I'm pretty sure I'm safe. Plus, my boy and I have each others backs when it comes to tools like you. I mean, if you want to come face the pardy we are not hard to find. I will invite you to our next pardy maybe you will get drunk and loosen up a bit.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: D, go get me some food. Lackey. Chop chop. You'll do what I say, because I put the team on my back and carry us to victory. I will continue to do so and we will win the best of seven series. Then we will get a shot at infection. I will take Vans head and pull it out of Raymond ass, and destroy them both. We will be champions. And then it's your shout. Again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: D, go get me some food. Lackey. Chop chop. You'll do what I say, because I put the team on my back and carry us to victory. I will continue to do so and we will win the best of seven series. Then we will get a shot at infection. I will take Vans head and pull it out of Raymond ass, and destroy them both. We will be champions. And then it's your shout. Again.
    Van: *reflects the light that is shining on his new championship* Aaaaand that's about as close as you 2 will get. So err...Who should I begin with that said they'd won and then flopped massively in reality?

Blog Entries
    The Star Signs are not happy. At all. They're so mad, they're not in the same place as they usually are.

In one part of the building, Sagittarius Blue is laying waste to a heavy training bag. The fourth one. The first three are laid out in the corner of the training room... full of holes and tear marks. The bag he's punching and kicking has a picture of Domino's face on it. Blue is covered in sweat from hitting for hours on end. He hasn't spoken since Last Resort.

In her dressing room, Pisces Pink is sitting in front of her mirror. Which has been broken to hell - the pieces of it strewn about the floor. As is the rest of the room. She sits looking at a picture of her and Juno Mercury hanging out together. She looks at it and begins sobbing uncontrollably, thinking of what she had to do at Last Resort to Juno.

Then she flies into a white-hot rage as she remembers that all of it still wasn't enough... and throws her steel chair at the wall. Again. When it doesn't break, she picks it up and crumples it like a cheap metal toy. Then tosses it again. This is her fifth fit of anger in the past hour. Security is standing outside, wanting to do something about it... but being smart enough not to follow that impulse. They know what's waiting for them inside the door.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ooc:
    D-Boy: I don't know if you know this... But I'm not afraid of anyone. I deal with people who have access to deadly chemicals for funzies. Your a false prophet... I'm pretty sure I'm safe. Plus, my boy and I have each others backs when it comes to tools like you. I mean, if you want to come face the pardy we are not hard to find. I will invite you to our next pardy maybe you will get drunk and loosen up a bit.
    Gabriel: False prophet? How dare you. Comparing me to Elijah, Joseph, Jacob, or any other man of God. I am not a man of God, and I a man of myself. There is no God, there is no Jesus...he didn't die for me, he didn't die for you. I don't stand before a pulpit, preaching condemnation, I stand here, before you, merely speaking the truth. I do not wish to come to a pardy, or a party. I do wish the chance to step in the ring with you, and show you the wrong path you are on.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Gabriel: See, he speaks what you already know. His ego is the size of hot air balloon, don't worry though D-boy,, I will do you, I will do everyone a favor when I pop that.

Blog Entries
    Been meaning to say: I totally agree with K2Jelly's sigpic... and the siggie quote from IrkenInvader. Marvel 4 Lyfe.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Been meaning to say: I totally agree with K2Jelly's sigpic... and the siggie quote from IrkenInvader. Marvel 4 Lyfe.
    Damn right!