Page 1188 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1886881088113811781186118711881189119011981238128816882188 ... LastLast
Results 11,871 to 11,880 of 22796
  1. #11871
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,973
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Sure meet you there in 10
    Juno: I will be waiting


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #11872
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I will be waiting
    *Israel arrives in his 2002 Commodore*

    Israel: Hey Juno did you want to wait around the ring I just have to go get changed
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #11873
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,973
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    *Israel arrives in his 2002 Commodore*

    Israel: Hey Juno did you want to wait around the ring I just have to go get changed
    Juno: Sure man... Oh and nice motor, I have a Audi RS4 myself...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #11874
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Sure man... Oh and nice motor, I have a Audi RS4 myself...
    Israel: It gets me from A to B, thats all I care about... Im not worried about bluetooth or mp3 or anything like that
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  5. #11875
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,973
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: It gets me from A to B, thats all I care about... Im not worried about bluetooth or mp3 or anything like that
    Juno: That is what cars are for... I fix mine when it messes up and i never have any problems with it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #11876
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: That is what cars are for... I fix mine when it messes up and i never have any problems with it
    Israel: I do not worry about fixing mine personally, I get a mechanic to do it... ok they are expensive but my time is better spent focusing on the job at hand
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  7. #11877
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,973
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I do not worry about fixing mine personally, I get a mechanic to do it... ok they are expensive but my time is better spent focusing on the job at hand
    Juno: It helps me think


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #11878
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: It helps me think
    Israel: Hmmm interesting, I need to focus on tapes and notes etc to keep focused and you need to do other things? I will explore this more later though I am ready to sweat so whats first Juno
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  9. #11879
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,973
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Hmmm interesting, I need to focus on tapes and notes etc to keep focused and you need to do other things? I will explore this more later though I am ready to sweat so whats first Juno
    Juno: You confuse me... You need to tell me the basis of your high flying ability


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #11880
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You confuse me... You need to tell me the basis of your high flying ability
    Israel: My point was that I am in wrestling mode 24/7 whereas you can relax and think whilst doing other things, in regards to my high flying ability, I can jump but thats about it
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.