1. #11871
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Sure meet you there in 10
    Juno: I will be waiting


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #11872
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I will be waiting
    *Israel arrives in his 2002 Commodore*

    Israel: Hey Juno did you want to wait around the ring I just have to go get changed
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

    Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

  3. #11873
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    *Israel arrives in his 2002 Commodore*

    Israel: Hey Juno did you want to wait around the ring I just have to go get changed
    Juno: Sure man... Oh and nice motor, I have a Audi RS4 myself...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #11874
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Sure man... Oh and nice motor, I have a Audi RS4 myself...
    Israel: It gets me from A to B, thats all I care about... Im not worried about bluetooth or mp3 or anything like that
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

    Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

  5. #11875
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: It gets me from A to B, thats all I care about... Im not worried about bluetooth or mp3 or anything like that
    Juno: That is what cars are for... I fix mine when it messes up and i never have any problems with it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #11876
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: That is what cars are for... I fix mine when it messes up and i never have any problems with it
    Israel: I do not worry about fixing mine personally, I get a mechanic to do it... ok they are expensive but my time is better spent focusing on the job at hand
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

    Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

  7. #11877
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I do not worry about fixing mine personally, I get a mechanic to do it... ok they are expensive but my time is better spent focusing on the job at hand
    Juno: It helps me think


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #11878
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: It helps me think
    Israel: Hmmm interesting, I need to focus on tapes and notes etc to keep focused and you need to do other things? I will explore this more later though I am ready to sweat so whats first Juno
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

    Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

  9. #11879
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Hmmm interesting, I need to focus on tapes and notes etc to keep focused and you need to do other things? I will explore this more later though I am ready to sweat so whats first Juno
    Juno: You confuse me... You need to tell me the basis of your high flying ability


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #11880
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You confuse me... You need to tell me the basis of your high flying ability
    Israel: My point was that I am in wrestling mode 24/7 whereas you can relax and think whilst doing other things, in regards to my high flying ability, I can jump but thats about it
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

    Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.