1. #11841
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno smiles*
    Juno: I guess we have a partnership man..

    Israel: *Israel nods in agreement*

    Israel: I guess now we can move past this awkward start and actually get down to the business at hand




  2. #11842
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: *Israel nods in agreement*

    Israel: I guess now we can move past this awkward start and actually get down to the business at hand
    Juno: Lets get started... Partner


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #11843
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Yes I have won several titles, for instance *Israel grabs his EWNGP trophy* this beautiful little nugget. Have you ever won this title?
    Ali: this is awkward, I was talking about real titles, you know the kind you win in real companies... Not that political joke you ate so proud of yourself about...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #11844
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: this is awkward, I was talking about real titles, you know the kind you win in real companies... Not that political joke you ate so proud of yourself about...
    Israel: Its ironic that you mention political jokes because that pretty much explains any title win you have had




  5. #11845
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Its ironic that you mention political jokes because that pretty much explains any title win you have had
    Juno: Israel is it me or is Ali a little strange?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #11846
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Israel is it me or is Ali a little strange?
    Israel: He certainly is not the full quid Juno, I got that feeling very early in my dealings with him




  7. #11847
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: He certainly is not the full quid Juno, I got that feeling very early in my dealings with him
    juno: Yeah, thought he was two sandwiches short of a picnic... So Israel, where do we start?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #11848
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Its ironic that you mention political jokes because that pretty much explains any title win you have had
    Ali: yeah cause EWNCW is all about politics
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Israel is it me or is Ali a little strange?
    Ali: was I talking to you... Stay away whorebag...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #11849
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: was I talking to you... Stay away whorebag...
    Juno: Who the fuck are you talking to? You are nothing more than a washed up children's entertainer who needs to wise up and sort his pathetic existence out.. I mean look at you, waste of space!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #11850
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    juno: Yeah, thought he was two sandwiches short of a picnic... So Israel, where do we start?
    Israel: Seeing how this is a mutually benefitting partnership I will allow you to suggest where we start, where do you see our biggest flaw?




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.