Page 1182 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1826821082113211721180118111821183118411921232128216822182 ... LastLast
Results 11,811 to 11,820 of 22796
  1. #11811
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

    Mr. Blood: I'm gonna go with "Because she has seen you wrestle" but that's just me... I mean hell, girl ain't got half a shot anyway, why make it even harder on herself by unlearning any skills her pimp slapped into her?

    Mr. Black: Nobody is taking that belt from my Princess.
    Israel: She has seen me wrestle and that is why she has accepted my criticism of her early days and is now more then capable of beating your little girl and you two
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  2. #11812
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I understand and even accept your reasoning though it is definitely not weak using all your resources available to gainan edge on the competition.

    I dont see how I would get a bad name training you mentally and you certainly wouldnt get a bad name from me, infact it may clear up this misconception that you need to sleep with men to help you get an edge, I know this is not true as do you but it is starting to become a broken record isnt it?

    Just a thought
    Juno: It is indeed, go with one guy and you are a whore... Yeah, I flirted but, i would have never acted upon them, i am not a bitch nor a cheat... Look this would be solely a business arrangement and I know that i can help you in the ring also, you may find that laughable but, i can, believe me


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  3. #11813
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Rapists? Us? Really, that's what you are going with? Little girl when you are as powerful, Dominant and successful as Black Blooded, you don't need to try and take what is being thrown at you from every side.

    Mr. Black: Pussy

    Mr. Blood: Either way, we know all you want to do is try and get into our Viv's head, try and make her doubt the family to try and get some sort of advantage in your hopeless situation. News flash, that path is blocked, and you don't have the key to get through.
    Juno: I usually love hearing you shit talk but, we all know one day... Your lil girl is gonna say no to you and you will need to find another washed up little tramp to do your bidding!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #11814
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I usually love hearing you shit talk but, we all know one day... Your lil girl is gonna say no to you and you will need to find another washed up little tramp to do your bidding!
    Vivica: Never!!!! My Daddy always knows what's best for me!!!


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  5. #11815
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: It is indeed, go with one guy and you are a whore... Yeah, I flirted but, i would have never acted upon them, i am not a bitch nor a cheat... Look this would be solely a business arrangement and I know that i can help you in the ring also, you may find that laughable but, i can, believe me
    Israel: Juno you go from being able to tell them from the pack to not even knowing me, firstly what other arrangement would I be after? and secondly of course you could help me in the ring I am not perfect, I am striving for every edge and for someone like you to be in my corner could very well be the edge I need
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  6. #11816
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: Never!!!! My Daddy always knows what's best for me!!!
    Juno: hey crackajack, yeah love believe that


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  7. #11817
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Juno you go from being able to tell them from the pack to not even knowing me, firstly what other arrangement would I be after? and secondly of course you could help me in the ring I am not perfect, I am striving for every edge and for someone like you to be in my corner could very well be the edge I need
    Juno: Right we can come to an arrangement that suits us both... Well I am brawler and a high-flyer that is excellent at profiling my opponents... Someone like me?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #11818
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: Never!!!! My Daddy always knows what's best for me!!!
    Israel: Ohh Vivica how narrow minded as usual but it doesnt shock me that someone that was locked in her room til the age of 16 doesnt see the world for what it truly is, Now your daddy needs you for one of two reasons

    1. To live out the dream that he never accomplished of actually winning something or...

    2. Because he feels the need to rule ones life as his is spiralling out of control.

    Now im no psychology student though I do know one, Juno would you agree with my diagnosis
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  9. #11819
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Right we can come to an arrangement that suits us both... Well I am brawler and a high-flyer that is excellent at profiling my opponents... Someone like me?
    Israel: You see right there, I am weak at high flying moves so maybe you could add that to my arsenal but I assure you with the knowledge I have gained from studying my opponents Juno you would be looking at a new world of profiling and if you dont believe me consider why I do not drink or go galavanting around, it isnt to watch porn and download illegal movies
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  10. #11820
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Ohh Vivica how narrow minded as usual but it doesnt shock me that someone that was locked in her room til the age of 16 doesnt see the world for what it truly is, Now your daddy needs you for one of two reasons

    1. To live out the dream that he never accomplished of actually winning something or...

    2. Because he feels the need to rule ones life as his is spiralling out of control.

    Now im no psychology student though I do know one, Juno would you agree with my diagnosis
    Juno: Oh course, he is clearly controlling a misguided little girl, as he knows he can control, twist and dominate her... She also is clearly fixated at the Electra complex... From a health and social perspective.. she is mentally challenged, i assume am psychotic disorder, I think she may be a sufferer of MPD


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.