1. #11701
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Since this is a ladder match, if you want to take the "pinfall" be my guest.
    Divine: aw trouble in paradise between Siegfried and roy....maybe you two should go see dr phil
     

  2. #11702
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    FUCK THIS SNOW!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #11703
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    It snowed here the other day when I was coming home... So I agree with Ashley hah
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: aw trouble in paradise between Siegfried and roy....maybe you two should go see dr phil
    D-Boy: We are bro's banter is always fun. Since you don't have any friends I guess I can see your confusion. *D-boy smirks* Silly divine.
    #BeJelly


  4. #11704
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wells: I think that Diamond kid went crying off into the sunset..nah, I'm just kidding, right back into his car-shaped bed.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  5. #11705
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: I think that Diamond kid went crying off into the sunset..nah, I'm just kidding, right back into his car-shaped bed.
    *DIamond arrives into the arena and sees Wells there*

    Diamond: Oh great it's you. Lemme guess, talking behind my back again?




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  6. #11706
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    *DIamond arrives into the arena and sees Wells there*

    Diamond: Oh great it's you. Lemme guess, talking behind my back again?
    Wells: I can talk right to your ugly face too. How was your afternoon nap bitch?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  7. #11707
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It snowed here the other day when I was coming home... So I agree with Ashley hah

    D-Boy: We are bro's banter is always fun. Since you don't have any friends I guess I can see your confusion. *D-boy smirks* Silly divine.
    Divine: actually to divine that didnt sound like banter. That sounded like your "boy" saying he is better than you, that he carries the team
     

  8. #11708
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: I can talk right to your ugly face too. How was your afternoon nap bitch?
    Diamond: Oh Wells, you think I fear you and your juvenile attempts to degrade me. Walk on before I have to teach you a lesson!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  9. #11709
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Oh Wells, you think I fear you and your juvenile attempts to degrade me. Walk on before I have to teach you a lesson!
    Wells: A lesson? A lesson is what there pipsqueak?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  10. #11710
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: actually to divine that didnt sound like banter. That sounded like your "boy" saying he is better than you, that he carries the team
    D-Boy: Just friendly banter between teammates bro!
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.