Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: It's funny how you constantluy look down on me as if I'm nothing. Or at least it will be when I do beat your ass in a match. Whenever the time comes when we face off, Wells, we'll have our match. And boy, will you regret the day you crossed paths with The Prodigy!
    Wells: I look down upon you because you literally have done nothing here. Stop saying you're going to beat my ass or kick it, whatever, it's not going to happen. But it is adorable that you even named yourself, "The Prodigy" when you literally as I've said before have done nothing here, absolutely nothing. And you know what, I will regret crossing paths with you, because either:

1. I will end up in jail for killing you in the ring and you simply aren't worth jail time.
    2. I could've actually been doing something constructive instead of fighting a nobody like you.

So yeah, keep telling yourself whatever you want, when push comes to shove, you'll be the who can't get back up after the beating I give you.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: I look down upon you because you literally have done nothing here. Stop saying you're going to beat my ass or kick it, whatever, it's not going to happen. But it is adorable that you even named yourself, "The Prodigy" when you literally as I've said before have done nothing here, absolutely nothing. And you know what, I will regret crossing paths with you, because either:

1. I will end up in jail for killing you in the ring and you simply aren't worth jail time.
    2. I could've actually been doing something constructive instead of fighting a nobody like you.

So yeah, keep telling yourself whatever you want, when push comes to shove, you'll be the who can't get back up after the beating I give you.
    Diamond: You really are disillusioned aren't you, pal? thinking you could kill me in the ring is side splittingly hilarious, I will give ya that. I've done something clearly, to get noticed, as people have begun to murmur. And for you to even take me on in the first place shows that you know who I am, so please, do me a favour and don't pull that crap out on me. Doing something constructive...like what? Pretell, because it seems to me that your idea of 'contsructive' consists of not winning much in your time here. Me, I'm unbeaten in singles competition.

As for you telling me I have no right to call myself a 'Prodigy' since I've done nothing makes no sense. I was under the impression that a Prodigy was a future star, or a young person like myself with exceptional abilities. But if you know a different meaning, by all means, blurt it out big man!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: You really are disillusioned aren't you, pal? thinking you could kill me in the ring is side splittingly hilarious, I will give ya that. I've done something clearly, to get noticed, as people have begun to murmur. And for you to even take me on in the first place shows that you know who I am, so please, do me a favour and don't pull that crap out on me. Doing something constructive...like what? Pretell, because it seems to me that your idea of 'contsructive' consists of not winning much in your time here. Me, I'm unbeaten in singles competition.

As for you telling me I have no right to call myself a 'Prodigy' since I've done nothing makes no sense. I was under the impression that a Prodigy was a future star, or a young person like myself with exceptional abilities. But if you know a different meaning, by all means, blurt it out big man!
    Wells: Immature mind makes immature person. It truly shows it here, you call me "disillusioned"? You're unbeaten in singles competition, congrats. That streak will surely come to an end, please tell me, who exactly have you beaten? Probably all nobodies and jobbers. I've beaten World Champions, at actual PPVs, and not on the show, but under pressure at PPVs. And the only reason I want to take you on is because you are begging for a match with me, and I'm just trying to get you off my back. You basically think we have a score to settle when all you are is a crappy wrestler with a short fuse. I say something bad about you, and now I'm Public Enemy #1 to you. Holy shit, sorry I talked bad about you and your skills when it's just the truth.

And yes, Prodigy does mean future star, so I don't see how it fits you because you aren't a star now, or in the future either. So just shut up already, nobody here wants to hear you talk.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Black Ninja!
    Ali: Wells, you're awful.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Ok listen guys. I just found out my fiances little cousin, who is like 6 or 7, just died. I left work and im rushing to be with her. I dont think i have any promo assignments, but if im not on for the next few days and someone asks, can someone relay the message. Thank u

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok listen guys. I just found out my fiances little cousin, who is like 6 or 7, just died. I left work and im rushing to be with her. I dont think i have any promo assignments, but if im not on for the next few days and someone asks, can someone relay the message. Thank u
    I got ya ya big care bear.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Can do brother

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    This is why I don't efed. It's the curse.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're the only cursed one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's about as much of a curse as the Cubs being cursed by a goat.