1. #11581
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: So i can focus.. We barely saw each other Ry, that sucked
    Rymac: because you refused to ever leave the gym...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #11582
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,527
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: She's not my girlfriend, otherwise I wouldn't have been banging your sister all day...

    B-Mac: yeah Dennis, why are you so keen on Asher?

    Rymac: he loves the D... Get it? Yeah...
    Dennis: Are you seeing all the shit your boy is talking about you d-boy?!

    D-Boy: Alright, I hate you Dennis... But you are right! I hate knowing it's you who is the swipes behind my keystrokes.

    Dennis: Don't worry, I'm not too keen on being a d-bag all the time either

    D-Boy: Come up with something original you tool!
    #BeJelly


  3. #11583
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: because you refused to ever leave the gym...
    Juno: You never asked..Also yes i did, you were always to busy


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #11584
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Dennis: Are you seeing all the shit your boy is talking about you d-boy?!

    D-Boy: Alright, I hate you Dennis... But you are right! I hate knowing it's you who is the swipes behind my keystrokes.

    Dennis: Don't worry, I'm not too keen on being a d-bag all the time either

    D-Boy: Come up with something original you tool!
    B-mac: that was a shot at you Dennis. Not your character...

    Rymac: obviously, geez how slow is that guy.

    B-Mac: hey leave Dennis alone....

    Robstar: "I'm a pile of sticks"


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #11585
    Athena: I can't wait to get another match and show all these so called men why women are not just their equals, but better in every way.

    f0483a0172ec7f830251ebbd59467d88.jpg

  6. #11586
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You never asked..Also yes i did, you were always to busy
    Rymac: I was too busy? Are you joking....


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #11587
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I can't wait to get another match and show all these so called men why women are not just their equals, but better in every way.

    f0483a0172ec7f830251ebbd59467d88.jpg
    Rymac: hey D, you should take a run at that guy? Since you supposedly like dudes...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #11588
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,527
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You never asked..Also yes i did, you were always to busy
    D-Boy: Juno, I don't like you and I have made that clear in the past but move on. If he wants to be a tool and keep you down forget about him. I mean, he came into your life and you went from dominating and becoming a number one contender to losing to a guy obsessed over her father... Seriously, the fact it took you this long to get your head out of the sand scares me.
    #BeJelly


  9. #11589
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: I was too busy? Are you joking....
    Juno: I am being serious, you were at your club with d-boy and never picked up my texts


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #11590
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Juno, I don't like you and I have made that clear in the past but move on. If he wants to be a tool and keep you down forget about him. I mean, he came into your life and you went from dominating and becoming a number one contender to losing to a guy obsessed over her father... Seriously, the fact it took you this long to get your head out of the sand scares me.
    Juno: This has nothing to do with you..


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.