Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Washed up? Ha, I didn't think you had a sense of humor along with complete idiocy, but I guess we learn something new everyday don't we? Listen there rookie and Matt Ryder wannabe, go get a job better suited for you...clown for kid's birthday parties sound much better for your talents...wait no...saying you have any talent for anything is being too polite...but regardless, just please leave, or you can stick around and I can just kick your ass and sending you back to the "wangsta" town you're from.
    *D-Boy looks over at Wells as he opens up a beer.*
    D-Boy: So the fact that I note things that are true facts makes me an idiot!? Using that logic, Einstein should have just called it a day a long time ago. Here is how IWA works now that the pardy is here wells. Rymac and myself are going to walk around, drink beer, and play beer pong. You can either join us or sit up on your high horse. I know there is the third option of you ballsing up and actually doing something about it, but the fact is that Rymac and myself both are well aware that you don't have the testicular fortitude to do something like that.
    *D-Boy chugs a beer and walks over to the weights and starts lifting them.*
    See, I'm relevant still. Rymac and myself are about to win a huge ladder match to put us up in our best of 7 series matches against extremely lethal, whereas your just irrelevant. So come back when your no longer washed up on the beach, while ironically being a beach.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-Boy looks over at Wells as he opens up a beer.*
    D-Boy: So the fact that I note things that are true facts makes me an idiot!? Using that logic, Einstein should have just called it a day a long time ago. Here is how IWA works now that the pardy is here wells. Rymac and myself are going to walk around, drink beer, and play beer pong. You can either join us or sit up on your high horse. I know there is the third option of you ballsing up and actually doing something about it, but the fact is that Rymac and myself both are well aware that you don't have the testicular fortitude to do something like that.
    *D-Boy chugs a beer and walks over to the weights and starts lifting them.*
    See, I'm relevant still. Rymac and myself are about to win a huge ladder match to put us up in our best of 7 series matches against extremely lethal, whereas your just irrelevant. So come back when your no longer washed up on the beach, while ironically being a beach.
    Wells: You think what you say is true? Oh boy, you guys are worse then I thought. Drinking a beer and playing ping pong doesn't make you relevant. Hard work does, which you have never done for a day in your life. Does good ol' Daddy pay for your rent and utilities and all the "fancy" designer clothes you wear too? Listen, go Jersey Shore it up somewhere else. Call me irrelevant, but yet I'm a much better wrestler then you or your copycat friend. So run along now, before you miss your appointment to get your spray tanned abs redone.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Wells: You think what you say is true? Oh boy, you guys are worse then I thought. Drinking a beer and playing ping pong doesn't make you relevant. Hard work does, which you have never done for a day in your life. Does good ol' Daddy pay for your rent and utilities and all the "fancy" designer clothes you wear too? Listen, go Jersey Shore it up somewhere else. Call me irrelevant, but yet I'm a much better wrestler then you or your copycat friend. So run along now, before you miss your appointment to get your spray tanned abs redone.
    *D-Boy chuckles hysterically*
    D-Boy: Is that all you have Wells? Seriously, I call you out for not having any balls and you come back with jersey shore? We don't like Jersey Shore, almost as much as we don't care for you. We are no copycats, we are one of a kind twice over. We are the team never to be duplicated, we are the personification of all things good in IWA. Since we like to have fun doesn't mean we are everyone who wants to have fun. A square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square... I thought I'd use that analogy for you, beings you can relate to being a square.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Keep talking like that and I'll take a run at Juno.
    Rymac: She'll kick your head in....

Then I'll do the same.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Were we being too active in the thread for your liking airbourne?

Blog Entries
    Wells: You haven't given a chance to prove me otherwise, now let's ponder as to why is that....because you are scared to fight me.
    Shaz: How the fuck am I too scared to fight you? Stop twisting my damn words. Remember the last encounter we had? I told you, let's fight. But like I said, I ain't the boss around here- ask Smokey to book this damn match you fool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: And how did you come to the conclusion that my wrestling skills are so poor? Please go into as much detail as possible, because when I tell this hilarious tale at the board meeting tomorow, I want to be able to tell it right.
    Shaz: I'm not gonna go into detail, at all. Why don't you recap the past few Chaos episodes, and see for yourself?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I'm not gonna go into detail, at all. Why don't you recap the past few Chaos episodes, and see for yourself?
    Mr. Smyth: That means a lot coming from the guy going into Last Resort with all the momentum.

Oh...wait...that's not you, is it? It's KJ Punk who has the momentum.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: That means a lot coming from the guy going into Last Resort with all the momentum.

Oh...wait...that's not you, is it? It's KJ Punk who has the momentum.
    Shaz: But then I could say the same thing about you too, Sag. Blue and Laymen have way more momentum then you. But then again, momentum doesn't mean shit. I'll leave Last Resort as world champion, with, or without momentum.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Were we being too active in the thread for your liking airbourne?
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!