Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: I'm pretty sure it took you a while to beat him Smyth. My point was, and perhaps you are just so deafened by Blowing your own trumpet that you didn't hear me, that if I faced him now...I'd beat him too. Greatness...don't make me laugh Smyth, you will know the definition of greatness once I take the IWA Championship! Although that Endurance Title looks awfully appealing right now...
    Mr. Smyth: I'm not surprised. Shiny things tend to appeal to people with the same IQ as autistic four year olds.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Diamond: I'm pretty sure it took you a while to beat him Smyth. My point was, and perhaps you are just so deafened by Blowing your own trumpet that you didn't hear me, that if I faced him now...I'd beat him too. Greatness...don't make me laugh Smyth, you will know the definition of greatness once I take the IWA Championship! Although that Endurance Title looks awfully appealing right now...
    Shaz: What, so in the matter of 7 minutes- you defeat a load of nobodies. And all of a sudden, you're thinking about taking this sexy baby *Shaz pats his belt* away from me?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I'm not surprised. Shiny things tend to appeal to people with the same IQ as autistic four year olds.
    Diamond: No, unlike you, it's not the shinyness that draws me to the title. Honestly, it's the thought of despite all the fans hating me, I get to hold a championship as a symbol of excellence. It proves to myself and to the world, that I am better than them, and that I am better than you!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: What, so in the matter of 7 minutes- you defeat a load of nobodies. And all of a sudden, you're thinking about taking this sexy baby *Shaz pats his belt* away from me?
    Diamond: I'm not only thinking about it Shaz, I'm planning how I'm gonna beat you. What your greatest downfall will be, and everyone's for that matter, is underestimating your Prodigy!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Diamond: I'm not only thinking about it Shaz, I'm planning how I'm gonna beat you. What your greatest downfall will be, and everyone's for that matter, is underestimating your Prodigy!
    Shaz: Who said I'm underestimating you? Bruv, come back to me when you've hit puberty, yeah? You ain't ready for the big leagues..not yet anyway.

Blog Entries
    Diamond: No, unlike you, it's not the shinyness that draws me to the title. Honestly, it's the thought of despite all the fans hating me, I get to hold a championship as a symbol of excellence. It proves to myself and to the world, that I am better than them, and that I am better than you!
    Mr. Smyth: You've met me before, right? Do I come across as a fan favourite to you?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Who said I'm underestimating you? Bruv, come back to me when you've hit puberty, yeah? You ain't ready for the big leagues..not yet anyway.
    Diamond: Shaz, you don't amuse me, nor do you impress me. This is exactly what I'm talking about, you and people like Smyth underestimate me, and you'll be walking away with your Tail between your legs once I dominate this company for years to come.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You've met me before, right? Do I come across as a fan favourite to you?
    Diamond: I don't remember saying that you were. I said (and I stick by this) that you are attracted to the title by it's shinyness.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Diamond: Shaz, you don't amuse me, nor do you impress me. This is exactly what I'm talking about, you and people like Smyth underestimate me, and you'll be walking away with your Tail between your legs once I dominate this company for years to come.
    Shaz: I don't amuse you? Good. I don't impress you? Even better. Do I look like a someone who wrestles to amuse, and impress people?

Blog Entries
    Shaz: I don't amuse you? Good. I don't impress you? Even better. Do I look like a someone who wrestles to amuse, and impress people?
    Diamond: Yes, actually...You seem like the type who just garners for attention, and throws tantrums when you don't get that attention.

OOC: I mean it...that Fandango sig is just for attention... It's cool to IC with ya, I dont think I really have before?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????