Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: Relax with the Clique nonsense! We aint the Clique. We are a cut above the rest! we are better than anything before or anything to come. We are the Infection. And soon everyone will be infected.
    Divine: infected with what? Your mediocrity?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: infected with what? Your mediocrity?
    Dixon: Oh Divine, how little you know, you are not prepared for what is coming. You never know what you have until it is gone, and soon the only thing that will reign in IWA will be the Infection.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Dixon: Oh Divine, how little you know, you are not prepared for what is coming. You never know what you have until it is gone, and soon the only thing that will reign in IWA will be the Infection.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Are you suggesting that one of you dullards may be in contention for my Endurance title?

Mr. Smyth laughs.

Oh, Van. You are comical.
    Diamond: Let's be honest, after Last Resort, no-one will be talking about any of you. They will talking about the guy who is building the most dominant streak in IWA history, Chris Diamond!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Let's be honest, after Last Resort, no-one will be talking about any of you. They will talking about the guy who is building the most dominant streak in IWA history, Chris Diamond!
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, yes. Your open challenge. Those normally end well for the challenger...

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, yes. Your open challenge. Those normally end well for the challenger...
    Diamond: You use the word normally. I'm not normal Smith. I'm extraordinary. I'm out of this world, and when I'm done with another bloodied opponent, if you're not careful, you'll be next on my list!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Diamond: You use the word normally. I'm not normal Smith. I'm extraordinary. I'm out of this world, and when I'm done with another bloodied opponent, if you're not careful, you'll be next on my list!
    Mr. Smyth laughs, yet again.

Mr. Smyth: Seriously? What is this, national comedy day? You've won a handful of matches. Congratulations on that, but until you do something worty of note, please don't make my sides split.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth laughs, yet again.

Mr. Smyth: Seriously? What is this, national comedy day? You've won a handful of matches. Congratulations on that, but until you do something worty of note, please don't make my sides split.
    Diamond: Have you seen how dominant I was in those matches? Any opponent I come up against cannot handle my superior speed, strength or agility. Hell, I took the face of this whole comapny to the limit in one of my first matches at the Grand Prix. Just think of what I can do to him now, with no ring rust...

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Diamond: Have you seen how dominant I was in those matches? Any opponent I come up against cannot handle my superior speed, strength or agility. Hell, I took the face of this whole comapny to the limit in one of my first matches at the Grand Prix. Just think of what I can do to him now, with no ring rust...
    Mr. Smyth: You took him to the limit, I beat him. Him as well as a long line of other undeserving troglodytes who try so desperately to be mentioned in the same breath as I because that will be the closest they will ever come to greatness.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: You took him to the limit, I beat him. Him as well as a long line of other undeserving troglodytes who try so desperately to be mentioned in the same breath as I because that will be the closest they will ever come to greatness.
    Diamond: I'm pretty sure it took you a while to beat him Smyth. My point was, and perhaps you are just so deafened by Blowing your own trumpet that you didn't hear me, that if I faced him now...I'd beat him too. Greatness...don't make me laugh Smyth, you will know the definition of greatness once I take the IWA Championship! Although that Endurance Title looks awfully appealing right now...

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Divine: what is coming, is infection being injected with an antidote. Last resort isnt infections rise to glory, its your last hurray as a facade of a dominant group. No worries, you will probably sink back to jbw or ewncw, athena will go back to male body building, van will go back to counting in roman numerals...and carlos...well he will go back to stealing cars