Page 1145 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1456451045109511351143114411451146114711551195124516452145 ... LastLast
Results 11,441 to 11,450 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Now that Nuts n Bolts are gone, time to do the same with Damaged Goods.
    Mr. Smyth: Give them their own segment on IWA.com? I'm sure you could do that. IWA.com are generally interested in PPV winners and when Damaged Goods owns your arses at Last Resort, they will hype up the fact that they are the second best tag team in IWA - behind Black Blooded - and that The Infection are over-rated.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Give them their own segment on IWA.com? I'm sure you could do that. IWA.com are generally interested in PPV winners and when Damaged Goods owns your arses at Last Resort, they will hype up the fact that they are the second best tag team in IWA - behind Black Blooded - and that The Infection are over-rated.
    Van: Cute. Shame your cheap talk means fuck all when I'm a champion again and me and Carlos make this division the best around! Oh but I'm sure you plebs in the main event division can really keep up. Be thankful AJ Dixon will save you from the humiliation of being a division that anyone with a pulse could win.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    The AshleyPunk had a good idea??? K2 help me out...We gotta tell Robstar.
    I'm on it!!!

Blog Entries
    Van: Cute. Shame your cheap talk means fuck all when I'm a champion again and me and Carlos make this division the best around! Oh but I'm sure you plebs in the main event division can really keep up. Be thankful AJ Dixon will save you from the humiliation of being a division that anyone with a pulse could win.
    Mr. Smyth: When you're a champion again? Not when you and Carlos are champions? It's amazing what you can see when one reads between the lines. The fact that you always put yourself first, the fact that you will be champion and not we - do you feel that you are carrying your...let's call them a "team", shall we?

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm on it!!!
    Oh how I missed this

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: When you're a champion again? Not when you and Carlos are champions? It's amazing what you can see when one reads between the lines. The fact that you always put yourself first, the fact that you will be champion and not we - do you feel that you are carrying your...let's call them a "team", shall we?
    Van: Amazingly he'll say when he's champion too. Listen, I know you weren't around when we were in the Clique fucking shit up but you've gotta understand that this 2 man Clique tag team not only is a level above all teams...But we can talk for ourselves whilst being a team. Unlike certain circlejerk tag teams like Black Blooded who can't be seen without the other.

Blog Entries
    Van: Amazingly he'll say when he's champion too. Listen, I know you weren't around when we were in the Clique fucking shit up but you've gotta understand that this 2 man Clique tag team not only is a level above all teams...But we can talk for ourselves whilst being a team. Unlike certain circlejerk tag teams like Black Blooded who can't be seen without the other.
    Mr. Smyth: Yes, I have heard all the stories from wrestling's past on how you and the rest of the clique were dominant. Do you know what I don't see? The here and now. Now I know you were a dual champion, so I can imagine you can see my point of view. I am one of, if not THE best in two companies including this one and to see some pathetic troglodytes spout off about what they are going to do instead of just doing it makes me want to vomit.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Yes, I have heard all the stories from wrestling's past on how you and the rest of the clique were dominant. Do you know what I don't see? The here and now. Now I know you were a dual champion, so I can imagine you can see my point of view. I am one of, if not THE best in two companies including this one and to see some pathetic troglodytes spout off about what they are going to do instead of just doing it makes me want to vomit.
    Van: Good. I hope I continue making you feel that then. Especially when the Infection holds very shiny titles.

Blog Entries
    Van: Good. I hope I continue making you feel that then. Especially when the Infection holds very shiny titles.
    Mr. Smyth: Are you suggesting that one of you dullards may be in contention for my Endurance title?

Mr. Smyth laughs.

Oh, Van. You are comical.

#BennysTeddy

Dixon: Relax with the Clique nonsense! We aint the Clique. We are a cut above the rest! we are better than anything before or anything to come. We are the Infection. And soon everyone will be infected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW