Page 1134 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1346341034108411241132113311341135113611441184123416342134 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That punchline again? Sheesh, man. Come up with some new material.
    I will post those pic K2!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You'll have nothing left to talk about though...
    I'd still have florence and the machine robbie!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That punchline again? Sheesh, man. Come up with some new material.
    He said, rolling his eyes lol

Jonathan: Bah Humbug!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Black Ninja!
    Try it Robbie... I'll get aloisick and Daniel walkerin to start a class action against you!

Ano Doom: Jackson, Jackson. You really avenged yourelf with those two punches. That is, until you threw you aside by the neck like a damn twig. I was barely above calm then, think of what I can do to you once you meet....THE REAL ME. What you've seen so far is nothing of what and who I am. I may seem almost relaxed when I continue to forge this onslaught upon your brain, that's only because there's something being kept in check within me. One last thing...You shouldn't have saved the boy from the fire. That was a mistake, now you've only gotten in deeper. Let's go, Jackson, for the games will continue, I'll be waiting. You might see me at Last Resort, you might not, either way, better be ready.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Hi all! This is actually the Booth episode for last week, but last week was kinda hectic... Enjoy!

* "Da Rockwilder" is bumping loud in The Booth of Truth as the Star Signs gets hyped up for the show... *

Sagittarius Blue: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this week's episode of The Booth of Truth! Where we're more raw than what's on Monday night, we're more of a main event than what's on Wednesday night, and make more of an impact than what's on Thursday night! I am your host, The Royal Rockstar Sagittarius Blue -

Pisces Pink: And I'm your co-host, the Princess of Power Pisces Pink! I'm also super happy because I'M ALSO COMPETING FOR THE IWA VANITY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Sagittarius Blue: Whoa, turn it down babe... but hell yeah - that's what's up! People of the Asylum, you are looking at... *clears throat* Your new IWA Vanity Champion... PISCES PINK! Hahaha, did you hear Vivica freak out when she got the news last show? That bitch lost her last two marbles like somebody took her applesauce and chocolate milk!

Pisces Pink: Yeah... only thing is, I gotta go through Juno Mercury too. And I ain't lyin' - Juno is a tough broad. She is a legit Belgian Bombshell for real, Blue... but that title is calling my name!

Sagittarius Blue: I believe it, just like Mr. Smyth's ass was calling Jman's foot! And Jman's foot so totally answered! I mean, that shit was like...

Sagittarius Blue: Of course, Under-Lay-Taker and I helped. Just a little bit. Because Smyth can be such a cowardly bloke, eh? Oh, and a shout out to my boys Kayfabulous! Y'all boys on some other shit... *laughs in jovial approval* Attention everybody: if you didn't already know... Mr. Black's real name is BETTY! Does that mean his middle name is Boop? And wait... Ron! That hickie! *fake cowboy voice* What were you doing back there, boy?

Pisces Pink: Nothing you should be worried about, Sagittarius

Sagittarius Blue: Okay, okay ha ha... Riiiight... And how about that main event? It was so nice to see everybody getting along so well...

*Video package airs showing scenes where Shaz and KJ were damn near killing each other... despite being on the same team*

Sagittarius Blue: And that's why I can't wait for Last Resort to -

*There's a loud commotion as The Star Signs look at something happening offscreen - chairs being knocked over, stuff getting tossed... and then...*

Sagittarius Blue: Aw jeez NOT THESE JERKS...

*Two guys stumble into the booth with a hell of a lot of noise, ruckus and booze... The Pardy Boyz have crashed the Booth of Truth!*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: Woaaaah are you two idiots going on about YO! Bro we have to stop your show right here! This is the pardy central and it's obvious to deal with your thunder thigh lady Sag Blue that you need our liquid courage. Gosh stinky pink what have you been up to! You ho bag.

*D-Boy opens up a beer and chugs it*

D-Boy: Ok ladies and gents, I have some questions for you and your silly little booth! Why the hell do you think you are going to be relevant in IWA!? What do you bring to the table!? Why should Rymac and I and the rest of the pardy followers pay any attention to you two clowns who go by some astrological signs?

*The Star Signs are surprised as hell to see the Pardy Boyz in the booth - but Sagittarius is especially pissed...*

Sagittarius Blue: Whoa whoa WHOA MOTHERFUCKERS... First of all, no alcohol in the booth! Did you not read the sign out front? And second of all - how the FUCK did you get in here?!

Pisces Pink: Um, babe... we never got locks for the door to the Booth.

Sagittarius Blue: ........... That doesn't mean a thing. It's still OUR Booth. And to answer your question: we are two of the hottest, most interesting, most unconventional, and most unrated talent in IWA today! We can take it to anybody, anywhere - the ring, the streets, the cage - you name it, we can take it there! For Bob's sake - I beat Brock Lesnar! I mean Edwards. I mean... well what the hell ever he calls himself now. I'm a third of his size! And I beat him!

Pisces Pink: And I'm the chick who took down Juno and Vivica! Not to mention I'm the only other woman who can fight a man up in here - Athena thinks she's hot shit... And we bring plenty to the table! Like I said: I'm one of - nah, fuck that... I'm THE most powerful Bombshell of IWA!

Sagittarius Blue: And I'm the most unconventional man in all of IWA! Anything can happen with The Classic City Saint in the picture! I am the patron saint of the impossible... a self-made renaissance man of talent, courage and perseverance. And I'm telling you - Pisces and I are the premiere power couple of IWA! I'm still waiting for me and Pink to get a chance to redefine mixed tag team wrestling - and when it does, the stars will align and -

Rymac: Hell no! There is no way in hell you are the premier power couple in IWA. For starters pudgy pink over there will not be winning that Vanity Championship from Vivica. No, my beautiful and amazingly talented girlfriend Juno will be the one to get that title. So if you two want to start up some mix tag team wrestling I'll be happy to team with Juno and show you what tag team wrestling is all about.

After all I do know I thing or two about tag team wrestling, isn't that right D. I mean how good are we! Tell them how good the pardy boyz are. And don't start talking about Juno.

D-Boy: We are the best tag team in IWA today, and anyone who says differently is out of their damn mind! We are the main eventers, we are the show stoppers! Stinky Pink is going to have her hands full even more than usually with your girl Juno, the dream girl Vivica! When those good girls show thunder thighs what's up it's going to be all over for this power couple! And To carbon and venomous don't think this pardy doesn't remember you! We are going to beat you fools down come chaos!

Now tell us sag that you truly understand how great the pardy truly is! Tell us what you think stinky pink!

Pisces Pink (flipmode): MY NAME. IS NOT. STINKY PINK!

Sagittarius Blue: Damn right! Besides, Juno Mercury has way too much class to be seen anywhere NEAR you. And anyway, fuck you two doing trying to take over the Booth? In case you forgot, WE run the Booth. WE ask the questions. So answer me this: exactly who the hell are the Pardy Boyz supposed to be? What the fuck makes YOU two booze-fueled egomaniacs worth considering here?

Rymac: I remember when I had my first drink... Age 2 is a crazy year... Man what a pardy... Speaking of pardy's remember when we beat those losers to win our fifth consecutive beer pong champion of the world tournaments... That was a pardy... Nothing compared to when we win the th team titles but still that was one hell of a night. Oh blue. We're you and stinky pinky talking? D were these dudes saying something?

*D whispers something in rymacs ear. He turns and looks at him with a look of sceptism on his face.*

Rymac: are you sure? Hold on. No way. Pink. D boy says your a female. Is that true? I thought blue was the bitch in your relationship? D, tell me your joking, that can not be a female....

D-Boy: I'm sorry man, that's why we call her stinky pink! we can smell that thing from a mile! I'm surprised you haven't figured that out man!

*Rymac whispers in d-boys ear*

D-Boy: I know bro! I don't understand why thunder thighs thinks she can take on your girlfriend either or that lovely woman Vivica! Now that's a woman! But seriously, we are the best at what we do booth followers! whether it win beer pong titles or beating fools like extremely lethal we are always up for the challenge!

*The Star Signs step in front of the Pardy Boyz and look them both in the eye...*

Sagittarius Blue: The only bitches in this Booth are you two. Fuck you, fuck your beers, fuck your beer pong, fuck your underage drinking problems, and especially FUCK YOUR PARDY. Your little stupid-ass "takeover" of our Booth is now over.

Pisces Pink: You blind-ass bastards need to get to stepping RIGHT MUTHAFUCKIN' NOW. Next time we see y'all, me AND Blue gonna beat da brakes slap off yo asses! In the ring or anywhere else!

Sagittarius Blue: Now GET THE FUCK OUT.

Rymac: yawwwwwwwwwwn, blue, thanks for Joining us in the pardy booth, but you and your boyfriend have gots to go. You're boring everybody and this shitneeds to end. Me and My boy D over here come in and try to make your show watchable for once and all you do is sit there and complain. Total buzz killingtons the both of you. Yo D, let's hit the club. I think Juno is still in the Gym training for that massive ape and that crazy bitch you be crazy for, let's go have some fun because straight up this place is killing the pardy vibe. What do ya say bro, let's bounce?

D-Boy: I like your thought but before lets wreck this place! You want to talk trash to about the pardy, we can't have that crap blue! you and your boyfriend are going to have to pay for that kind of language towards the pardy!

*the pardy boyz grabs the trash and remaining beer bottles and throw them all over the equipment*

D-Boy: Deuces Bitches! Pardy Boyz out!

*The Star Signs watch as the Pardy Boyz make their unruly exit... then look around as the Booth is now a flaming hot mess.*

Pisces Pink: I ain't cleaning this.

Sagittarius Blue: ... Okay, I'll get the Pine Sol. But I'm telling you... we're going to fucking get those morons... one way or another. This isn't over by a long shot. *Looks at the camera* Star Signs signing out... hope we still got those Swiffer pads...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Black Ninja!
    Scribs the last few DBoy bits are black.

Ali kazam: seriously Blue, you let those two retards cause that much havoc what the hell is wrong with you....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Favorite Moment: I liked the seemingly building problems between Juno and Pink...Something's gonna have to give come LR and this foreshadows it well.
    Best Match: That Bombshell for sure.
    Best Promo: I liked the Black Blooded and Kayfab personally, was really good and had me attached to it seeing what was next.
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut *when applicable*: In-ring? Ano Doom, so yes there was a debut, lol.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: As others have said, something more than dual promo at the end of a go-home show is usually expected.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: There was this large bit of speaking at the beginning of the Infection promo where it was never mentioned or addressed as who was speaking...Maybe it was supposed to be that way...cuz I saw it say something about "Talking can be heard." , but I still didn't know who was saying what there.
    Any Other Positives: Nothing to do with bias or myself at all. The Ano Doom match was very well done to paint the character of him, I'm actually surprised no one else has highlighted this yet. Whoever wrote it did fantastic in a job of developing the mindset.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Jackson should have got flattened! lol, nah not really much of anything.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Really self explantory, so no reason to go into them here.
    Overall Show Grade: IDK now really it'll come later for sure.
    AshleyPunk must take the credit fot that one.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy