Page 1128 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1286281028107811181126112711281129113011381178122816282128 ... LastLast
Results 11,271 to 11,280 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So will there be a prediction contest?
    Actually, there will be one. Haha. Ill post it for you guys in like 8 hrs when Im done with work

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: anytime kyojin speaks. Here is why. When Eddie first came to ICw as Kyojin, as a heel, he didn't click. So as he slowly progressed to a face, I was glad. A number of months back when Eddie came to me and said "I want to turn Kyojin heel" I said yes, but was leery of if Kyojin would still not click as a heel. That is not the case. Every heel promo from Kyojin has been gold, and in my mind, Eddie has shown why Kyojin is the top heel in IWA.
    Best Match: So i wrote the triple threat tag match, and I thought, this is good, it might get best match. Then I read scribs match...mother fucking scribs.....if people say Eddie and I are creative geniuses, then I dub Scribs as a match writing genius. For real, great stuff
    Best Promo: Kyojin/Jman
    Best Piece of Booking: Handicap Endurance Match
    Best Debut *when applicable*: NA
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Diamonds promo just didn't seem to have emotion to it. I've seen Nail's stuff, and I know he can do better
    Any Other Positives: All promos and matches were great
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: transitions. Example, if you have a segment, it ends in a commercial, and then the next segment starts with announcers, I'd like to see them touch on what just happened. You don't have to do a whole lot. Maybe just each announcer say one thing about it before moving on
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): See above
    Overall Show Grade: A

All right, so on a lighter note, if you havent guessed already, I am not leaving EWN. I had Robstar delete the one thread. TOmmy Thunder and a few others convinced me to stay. I am dropping a few characters, but you aren't getting rid of me yet. On that note, since I stepped down as head of IWA, I stayed on, writing a match a week to help Benny as he got Ashley trained. With this PPV. I wrote 3 for it. ONce this PPV goes up, I am officially done with match writing or creative. I hope you guys have enjoyed my work though

Blog Entries
    SO I was doing Benny a solid, and updating the front page. If you haven't posted your bio, you need to. The only person that comes to mind is Asher, with The Vegas Kid. Just make sure all of your characters are there

Favorite Moment: anytime kyojin speaks. Here is why. When Eddie first came to ICw as Kyojin, as a heel, he didn't click. So as he slowly progressed to a face, I was glad. A number of months back when Eddie came to me and said "I want to turn Kyojin heel" I said yes, but was leery of if Kyojin would still not click as a heel. That is not the case. Every heel promo from Kyojin has been gold, and in my mind, Eddie has shown why Kyojin is the top heel in IWA.
    Best Match: So i wrote the triple threat tag match, and I thought, this is good, it might get best match. Then I read scribs match...mother fucking scribs.....if people say Eddie and I are creative geniuses, then I dub Scribs as a match writing genius. For real, great stuff
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Diamonds promo just didn't seem to have emotion to it. I've seen Nail's stuff, and I know he can do better
    Any Other Positives: All promos and matches were great
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: transitions. Example, if you have a segment, it ends in a commercial, and then the next segment starts with announcers, I'd like to see them touch on what just happened. You don't have to do a whole lot. Maybe just each announcer say one thing about it before moving on

All right, so on a lighter note, if you havent guessed already, I am not leaving EWN. I had Robstar delete the one thread. TOmmy Thunder and a few others convinced me to stay. I am dropping a few characters, but you aren't getting rid of me yet. On that note, since I stepped down as head of IWA, I stayed on, writing a match a week to help Benny as he got Ashley trained. With this PPV. I wrote 3 for it. ONce this PPV goes up, I am officially done with match writing or creative. I hope you guys have enjoyed my work though
    This is a massive compliment man. Thank you.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Diamonds promo just didn't seem to have emotion to it. I've seen Nail's stuff, and I know he can do betterAny Other Positives: All promos and matches were great

As soon as you put me on the first post, I'll improve

In all seriousness, I was disappointed with my promo, but I couldn't really come up with anything highly original or emotional this week, and I can't give you an honest answer as to why. One thing I will say is that I WILL improve

@TheProdigy: At Last Resort, my streak will continue.... it doesn't matter who I come up against, they can't beat me! #5-0

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    As soon as you put me on the first post, I'll improve

In all seriousness, I was disappointed with my promo, but I couldn't really come up with anything highly original or emotional this week, and I can't give you an honest answer as to why. One thing I will say is that I WILL improve

@TheProdigy: At Last Resort, my streak will continue.... it doesn't matter who I come up against, they can't beat me! #5-0
    Boom done. Also I understand. Ill have the occasional promo where Im just not feeling it. I just wanted to point it out, in hopes that it motivates you to come up with something good for the next one

Blog Entries
    Boom done. Also I understand. Ill have the occasional promo where Im just not feeling it. I just wanted to point it out, in hopes that it motivates you to come up with something good for the next one
    Yeah man, it definetley will. I 100% prefer constructive criticism (constructive being the key word here lol) from someone like yourself rather than no feedback whatsoever. Personally, I'd say one of my best came against yourself in EWNGP 2 was it?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    This is a massive compliment man. Thank you.
    Wouldnt say it if it wasn't true......

So does this mean Ive edge S.E.Z out, and I'm in your pocket now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Yeah man, it definetley will. I 100% prefer constructive criticism (constructive being the key word here lol) from someone like yourself rather than no feedback whatsoever. Personally, I'd say one of my best came against yourself in EWNGP 2 was it?
    INdeed. ANd i liked that one. I think once you get into an actual feud, you'll do great. It's easier to come up with good stuff when you have someone to work with.

Also, apologies. There was suppose to be a Divine/Eclipse promo this week, but Rob had a family emergency

Blog Entries
    SO I was doing Benny a solid, and updating the front page. If you haven't posted your bio, you need to. The only person that comes to mind is Asher, with The Vegas Kid. Just make sure all of your characters are there
    yeah, guess I should get on that, otherwise people may forget he's even on the show...

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.