Page 1115 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1156151015106511051113111411151116111711251165121516152115 ... LastLast
Results 11,141 to 11,150 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    We need more IC'ing methinks. In the scummiest most pissing off able way possible

Van: But what has your character ever done that matters?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    We need more IC'ing methinks. In the scummiest most pissing off able way possible

Van: But what has your character ever done that matters?
    Gabriel: What I've done doesn't matter. The past can not be changed. What matter is what is yet to come. Your group, the infection, symbolizes getting under peoples skin. You are just as bad as the vices people succumb to

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Gabriel: What I've done doesn't matter. The past can not be changed. What matter is what is yet to come. Your group, the infection, symbolizes getting under peoples skin. You are just as bad as the vices people succumb to
    promo in, off to shower (that's right, let the image sear it's way deep into your retinas)

Mr. Blood: Hell boy I gotta agree there. Them boys are a damn sight worse that even this shitty whiskey.

*Mr. Blood throws a bottle at a spot a few inches away from Gabriel, laughing as it shatters*

Mr. Blood: As for you though, you holier-than-thou types get the hell on my nerves, I mean where the fuck do you come off tryin to tell me whether or not I can roll a bit of grass up or have a fuckin beer, or God fucking Forbid use my natural gifts, and I do mean fucking Gifts, to fuck some of the finer Biker Bunnies that come and flash their titties at us as we ride from town to town.

Mr. Black: Amen brother.

Mr. Blood: You make me fucking sick. You better pray really fucking hard tonight and for the rest of your fucking life that you never end up in that ring looking across at Black Blooded. Because if that day arrives we will tear you up into more pieces than St. Hippolytus

*With a final Glare, Black Blooded walk off, beer bottles in hand.*

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

*Ano Doom is doing something almost strangely out of character for him...Sitting down...at a desk...Writting on paper with a pencil...He is leaned slightly over it...His massive frame easily covers whatever it may be. As he writes...with his other hand...He slams a fist into the table over and over and over...on fire as usual. Then he backs the chair up just enough to see what it says.*

"Jackson Smith"

*Its actually...Shockingly, remarkably, unbelievably neat and pristine looking for Ano Doom's handwriting...If one didn't just watch him...they'd think he didn't actually write it down himself. Next, he takes the pencil and inverts it, erasing every single trace of "Jackson Smith" on the paper. Then he snaps the pencil to several pieces with one squeeze, rips and rips the paper over and over to nothing, balling and shredding it at the same time, then gets up and starts forearming the table to pieces, until its wooden chunks at his feet.*

Ano Doom: Heed that metaphor, Jackson. But its when I say, Remember that.

OOC: Vintage Ano Doom!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    promo in, off to shower (that's right, let the image sear it's way deep into your retinas)

Mr. Blood: Hell boy I gotta agree there. Them boys are a damn sight worse that even this shitty whiskey.

*Mr. Blood throws a bottle at a spot a few inches away from Gabriel, laughing as it shatters*

Mr. Blood: As for you though, you holier-than-thou types get the hell on my nerves, I mean where the fuck do you come off tryin to tell me whether or not I can roll a bit of grass up or have a fuckin beer, or God fucking Forbid use my natural gifts, and I do mean fucking Gifts, to fuck some of the finer Biker Bunnies that come and flash their titties at us as we ride from town to town.

Mr. Black: Amen brother.

Mr. Blood: You make me fucking sick. You better pray really fucking hard tonight and for the rest of your fucking life that you never end up in that ring looking across at Black Blooded. Because if that day arrives we will tear you up into more pieces than St. Hippolytus

*With a final Glare, Black Blooded walk off, beer bottles in hand.*
    I want to reply, but you walked off

Blog Entries
    *D-Boy walks in... with no alcohol in sight.*
    D-Boy: Alright boys, I need to hit the gym! I'm not losing to those nerds again!
    *D-Boy starts lifting weights*
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-Boy walks in... with no alcohol in sight.*
    D-Boy: Alright boys, I need to hit the gym! I'm not losing to those nerds again!
    *D-Boy starts lifting weights*
    This is regard to your sig. You ain't no Chael Sonnen.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    This is regard to your sig. You ain't no Chael Sonnen.
    Shut your face TTC! before I send him after you!

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Shut your face TTC! before I send him after you!
    You know what. F*CK YOU! Chael Sonnen is badass, you are not.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You know what. F*CK YOU! Chael Sonnen is badass, you are not.
    TTC... Did they forget to check your meds? is that why you can't stick to one character?