Page 1106 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1066061006105610961104110511061107110811161156120616062106 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,060 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Nah love, i am not jealous or envious... that could not be farther from the truth... Also unlike yourself I am a fully functioning and mentally coherent individual... Some weird thing? What, respect? I have respect for The Infection because they are more than deserving of this
    Vivica: Deserving of your legs open for them? cause I don't know about you but Daddy told me that's not a good idea especially since they already call themselves infected and Unca said that's what made that guy Athena think he is a woman

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Not to mention she was basically havin a whole mutual admiration talk with Van yesterday...And the reasoning is, basically, "She can do what she wants."
    Juno is not turning face or anything,she likes to compliment talent when she sees it.. Just as she has done with Pisces Pink and Ano Doom

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: Deserving of your legs open for them? cause I don't know about you but Daddy told me that's not a good idea especially since they already call themselves infected and Unca said that's what made that guy Athena think he is a woman
    Juno: Yeah thing is.. I am not opening my legs for anyone... the only thing I do, is build myself up and make myself a better performer than ever before... Oh and mon now... You know about opening your legs for men better than us all, what i wanna know is does Daddy dearest and Unca pay you for those little extras? I mean you, my fucked up little nightmare you are nothing more than their play toy and one day...Daddy will put you on the shelf and get another little princess to play with... Stupid little bitch

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You 2 must of missed the last 3 months considering she gets on with me and THBKs character. She's still a good character but we've not been dicks to her...Mainly to piss off the Pardy boys.

Should pay attention to the tag team division a little more ;D
    This^^^

True shizz and good stuff

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Yeah thing is.. I am not opening my legs for anyone... the only thing I do, is build myself up and make myself a better performer than ever before... Oh and mon now... You know about opening your legs for men better than us all, what i wanna know is does Daddy dearest and Unca pay you for those little extras? I mean you, my fucked up little nightmare you are nothing more than their play toy and one day...Daddy will put you on the shelf and get another little princess to play with... Stupid little bitch
    Vivica: You just don't get it, sure Daddy may get us a playtoy, but I am his only princess, no one else ever showed the same qualities as me. Daddy said he looked for years, and couldn't find someone as cute and smart and ruthless and sadistic and submissive and wonderful as me. I may get sisters in the future, but I'll always be the Big sis, and Daddy's favorite Princess!

Vivica: You just don't get it, sure Daddy may get us a playtoy, but I am his only princess, no one else ever showed the same qualities as me. Daddy said he looked for years, and couldn't find someone as cute and smart and ruthless and sadistic and submissive and wonderful as me. I may get sisters in the future, but I'll always be the Big sis, and Daddy's favorite Princess!
    Juno: Goodness me someone has a wee bit of an Electra complex fixation.. So i will be blunt, your daddy is using your for his own gain and at the end of the day.. You will be on the scrap heap...With all the other lost causes Vivica...and i will be the first too say, "I told you so"

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Goodness me someone has a wee bit of an Electra complex fixation.. So i will be blunt, your daddy is using your for his own gain and at the end of the day.. You will be on the scrap heap...With all the other lost causes Vivica...and i will be the first too say, "I told you so"
    Vivica: It's ok, there was a time once when I didn't see too, when I thought that love was selfish and that finding something in one person meant that you had to ignore the world, Daddy taught me better, he helped me to evolve, just like I will help you. Through love, painful, bloody love.

Vivica: It's ok, there was a time once when I didn't see too, when I thought that love was selfish and that finding something in one person meant that you had to ignore the world, Daddy taught me better, he helped me to evolve, just like I will help you. Through love, painful, bloody love.
    Juno: Well whatever helps you sleep at night Vivica...

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Well whatever helps you sleep at night Vivica...
    Vivica: Darlin what helps me sleep at night is knowing that every single one of you whores wants the belt, and the life, that I already have!

Vivica: Darlin what helps me sleep at night is knowing that every single one of you whores wants the belt, and the life, that I already have!
    Juno: Sure babe

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch