Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Buzz off Party boy. Don't make me use the 'What have you ever done before?' card I know everyone loves to hear.
    D-Boy: I have one win on the way to becoming the number one contender for the IWA tag team titles. The infection is just a bunch of people who are past their primes and best days are far behind them. Whereas the pardy boyz are looking towards the stars, where you once were van, but have fallen faster than any shooting star.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: I have one win on the way to becoming the number one contender for the IWA tag team titles. The infection is just a bunch of people who are past their primes and best days are far behind them. Whereas the pardy boyz are looking towards the stars, where you once were van, but have fallen faster than any shooting star.
    Van: Where you even wrestling when we were apparently in our primes? If you think this main event division is difficult to take over then Jesus Christ they get thicker every month. No. I'm aiming to being the first world champion who also dominated the tag team division as well. I don't want to sound arrogant but it's in the bag. This doesn't make me long for a challenge though...

Blog Entries
    Van: Where you even wrestling when we were apparently in our primes? If you think this main event division is difficult to take over then Jesus Christ they get thicker every month. No. I'm aiming to being the first world champion who also dominated the tag team division as well. I don't want to sound arrogant but it's in the bag. This doesn't make me long for a challenge though...
    D-Boy: See that's the problem with infection. You have all the talent in the world, but your over confident. You think that the members of the IWA roster are going to sit here and stand for your non sense, but that's inanity! Bro, we are coming for you, we are going to stomp on everything you and your infection stand for. That's fact, not opinion or conjecture.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: See that's the problem with infection. You have all the talent in the world, but your over confident. You think that the members of the IWA roster are going to sit here and stand for your non sense, but that's inanity! Bro, we are coming for you, we are going to stomp on everything you and your infection stand for. That's fact, not opinion or conjecture.
    Van: Me? Over confident? Ha! I'll have you know I'm realistic as hell. My worst enemy will even say that. It's not my fault the rest of you have no hope of getting to my superior level now is it. Please do win your #1 contender match though. I would love a warm-up before a real challenge happens. Damn shame you won't get the job done.

Blog Entries
    Van: Me? Over confident? Ha! I'll have you know I'm realistic as hell. My worst enemy will even say that. It's not my fault the rest of you have no hope of getting to my superior level now is it. Please do win your #1 contender match though. I would love a warm-up before a real challenge happens. Damn shame you won't get the job done.
    D-Boy: Van, Rymac and myself are going to do the job like pros. When we become the champions, and you come for us, I will stomp your face in. I'm being realistic. I'm that damn good, and if you don't believe me, ask extremely lethal after we beat them in our best of seven series.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: Van, Rymac and myself are going to do the job like pros. When we become the champions, and you come for us, I will stomp your face in. I'm being realistic. I'm that damn good, and if you don't believe me, ask extremely lethal after we beat them in our best of seven series.
    Wells: By god you sound like a poor man's version of Vanilla Ice trying to sound tough with an obsession for Slim Shady. All you talk about is you and Rymac, a man who copied a gimmick, and you who wants to be called a boy. You too couldn't be more pathetic regardless of the effort you put in. Just please stop, you're more a comedy act duo..like Herp and Derp (BWA reference! ). So if you don't shut up, I'll make you be like Ted Williams and get your family to put you on "Ice Ice, Baby" to try and preserve your dead body until they can figure a way to reverse all that brain damage you have from me bashing in your skull.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: By god you sound like a poor man's version of Vanilla Ice trying to sound tough with an obsession for Slim Shady. All you talk about is you and Rymac, a man who copied a gimmick, and you who wants to be called a boy. You too couldn't be more pathetic regardless of the effort you put in. Just please stop, you're more a comedy act duo..like Herp and Derp (BWA reference! ). So if you don't shut up, I'll make you be like Ted Williams and get your family to put you on "Ice Ice, Baby" to try and preserve your dead body until they can figure a way to reverse all that brain damage you have from me bashing in your skull.
    D-Boy: You want some of the pardy wells!? I told you to bring your talents to IWA, ask smokey for a match, and wait your turn to get your chance to get your hands on the D-Boy. Shut your mouth wells, your garbage. Your like lady gaga, a disaster that is so yesterdays news.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: You want some of the pardy wells!? I told you to bring your talents to IWA, ask smokey for a match, and wait your turn to get your chance to get your hands on the D-Boy. Shut your mouth wells, your garbage. Your like lady gaga, a disaster that is so yesterdays news.
    Wells: By god...it's spelled Party. Are you that stupid? It's hard to imagine you even being able to lace your boots up without help, unless your "friend" Rymac has to do it for you everytime. You call me yesterday's news, but face me in a match, you'll make tomorrow's news, in the obituary.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: By god...it's spelled Party. Are you that stupid? It's hard to imagine you even being able to lace your boots up without help, unless your "friend" Rymac has to do it for you everytime. You call me yesterday's news, but face me in a match, you'll make tomorrow's news, in the obituary.
    D-Boy: Shut your mouth Wells! I'm he best thing going on in IWA today! and everyone knows it. Mr. Smyth knows he loves the pardy, The infection knows that they love the pardy, even Divine knows he loves the pardy! So shut your face and get in line. If you want me in a match, ask for it. Be proactive! Instead you just want to sit here and talk about it, which is cool... I think everyone knows Wells is all talk.
    #TeamGeeky

*Brock Edwards walks in*

Brock: Fuck this company I'm back to being Brock Edwards.

*Brock then leaves flicking everyone off.*

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock