1. #10901
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! I thought you want to get hold of Juno with the way you two IC.
    B-mac and I had this genius idea that D-Boy would try to get vivica after his character ended up with Juno... Ash will never play along! hahahaha no sense of humor!
    #BeJelly


  2. #10902
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    B-mac and I had this genius idea that D-Boy would try to get vivica after his character ended up with Juno... Ash will never play along! hahahaha no sense of humor!
    LOL! What about Athena? Is she D-Boy's type?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #10903
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! What about Athena? Is she D-Boy's type?.
    Who plays athena!? Is she a crazy heel? If so D-Boy would probably hit on her. He loves using his crappy pick up lines on girls!
    #BeJelly


  4. #10904
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Who plays athena!? Is she a crazy heel? If so D-Boy would probably hit on her. He loves using his crappy pick up lines on girls!
    Glamour Girl. Yes.. well, she's heel. Not so crazy, I don't think anyone is as crazy at Vivica.

    Sounds like someone is trying to pass the buck down on using crappy pick up lines

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #10905
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Glamour Girl. Yes.. well, she's heel. Not so crazy, I don't think anyone is as crazy at Vivica.

    Sounds like someone is trying to pass the buck down on using crappy pick up lines
    I never see her post in here! I'm sure D-Boy would hit on her character to no prevail, which then he would turn face and say something like she has an infection anyway.
    #BeJelly


  6. #10906
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I never see her post in here! I'm sure D-Boy would hit on her character to no prevail, which then he would turn face and say something like she has an infection anyway.
    LOL! Nice. Nah it's true, she's sadly not very active with IC'ing in IWA.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #10907
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Nice. Nah it's true, she's sadly not very active with IC'ing in IWA.
    Tell her she needs to become more active! A pardy boy being a doof towards a member of infection is always fun!
    #BeJelly


  8. #10908
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Van: *sighs* God I miss the days of a challenge. To have true motivation of proving myself, now all I do is own this division with the Cliq--Infection.

  9. #10909
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: *sighs* God I miss the days of a challenge. To have true motivation of proving myself, now all I do is own this division with the Cliq--Infection.
    D-Boy: Don't worry Van, soon enough after we beat two science geeks, you will have your hands full with the pardy! We are the best thing to come to IWA in a long time, and when we become champions, I dare you and all your infection to come after the pardy, so we can cure IWA of all of you at once.
    #BeJelly


  10. #10910
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Don't worry Van, soon enough after we beat two science geeks, you will have your hands full with the pardy! We are the best thing to come to IWA in a long time, and when we become champions, I dare you and all your infection to come after the pardy, so we can cure IWA of all of you at once.
    Van: Buzz off Party boy. Don't make me use the 'What have you ever done before?' card I know everyone loves to hear.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.