Sent my promo to Bear.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    This week has been guh-hey!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    This week has been guh-hey!
    Aye not bad

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I know a guy's been absent slightly here and there lately...But yall aint seen the last of a homie yet, by any means.

Just been livin it up big time on F2Z Island recently...But I'm around don't worry.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries

The Booth is live as the song "Take a Look at My Life" by Fat Joe! Pisces Pink is sitting in a chair nodding her head to the beat...

Pisces Pink: Yo yo yo, people of IWA - welcome to another episode of The Booth Of Truth! It's ya girl Pisces Pink - you know who I am, I stay bending weak bitches to my will... and of course in the booth with me, as always, keeping the mic on fire and the booth as real as it gets - my boo boo, Sagittarius Blue!

Sagittarius Blue is sitting in a chair next to her, squeezing a stress ball. With intensity. The look on his face denotes he would like to replace the stress ball with somebody's head.

Sagittarius Blue: Sup everybody. Classic City Saint here in full effect, as always. Sorry I was a little out of character lately - you know I always try to bring you guys the news on IWA's goings on and point out people doing wrong, but I've had a major problem over the last couple weeks...

Pisces Pink: What is that problem, babe?

Sagittarius Blue: It's Smyth! That overbearing, crumpet-stuffing douche fountain is doing nothing but giving me a full-time ulcer! He keeps throwing wrenches in the works when it comes to me getting closer to fighting for his title!

Pisces Pink: But last show, it wasn't him that jumped you in the ring was it?

Sagittarius Blue: I have no idea who that was, sugar - the coward wore a helmet to protect his worthless identity. And I searched the whole building, but he was nowhere to be found! *tosses stress ball at the window just behind the camera* But that's fucking cool! Hey helmet head, now hear this: when I catch you, the beating I give you will be nothing short of LEGENDARY. Hear me, you helmet-wearing, no-testicles having, yellow-as-a-twinkie, cowardly-ass fuckbag?

Pisces Pink: I agree babe - and it don't take muthafuckin' calculus to see that Smyth is involved - would somebody please wake up and do something about that bastard... BEFORE I DO? I can fix Smyth real quick - his arms, legs, and neck will be broke... which means he's perfectly fixed!

Sagittarius Blue: But let's not take you off your important business babe - you been on a roll lately! Why don't you tell 'em -

Pisces Pink: OH HELL YEAH I been on a roll! And I finally got to meet Juno Mercury, babe! JUNO MERCURY! The only thing that I didn't like was having to fight her. We're both warriors, me and her, but... she's a cool friend. I hope she had no beef with me after it was all said and done.

Sagittarius Blue: I'm sure she didn't, sweetie. If anything, she should be happy - you're that much closer to plucking the Vanity title off of Little Miss Straightjacket. There is no female better equipped to crush, cripple and curbstomp the hell out of Vivica, I guarantee it! Besides, Black Blooded will be too busy getting schooled by Kayfabulous come Last Resort.

Pisces Pink: I don't know babe... those two are cool people and all, but Black Blooded have motorcycles. And a gang. That's bad math, I'm just saying.

Sagittarius Blue: Which is why they should fucking ban the Gears or something - I mean, how the fuck DO these nitwits get into our events? Like the helmet creep? Do we NOT have security? Are we paying lawn gnomes to stand out front to try and scare off intruders? Jeez... And one more item on the list as far as notes from last show: was KJ Punk great or what? Tellin' ya, folks, I've never seen anyone shoot a rolling elbow like that man - and watching him hit it on AJ Dixon was just plain great. I mean, look at his form when he does it...

*Footage plays from the match at last Chaos - showing the part where Dixon turns around and takes Punk's rolling elbow right to the face.*

Sagittarius Blue: ... His spin was very quick, but allowed enough momentum to go into the elbow and make it absolutely lethal. I can't find a flaw with the execution of that move. And that is why I can't wait for Punk to make it to Last Resort so I can see this move get him the big "W"!

Pisces Pink: Sho 'nuff, Blue! But today, we got us a special guest! Joining us today in The Booth of Truth, y'all give it up for TVK - THE VEGAS KID!!!

(Part 2 in a moment!)

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    *TVK steps into the Booth, shaking hands with Blue and Pink as they cheerfully welcome him to the show.*

TVK: The camera's are on the lights shine bright, damn but don't if feel good tonight. Being here be a treat, never you doubt, now let's get this book turned inside out. If you askin me how I feelin? Everythin Five by Five. Rollin on sixes, and makin it live! Thanks for the invite, Pink and Blue, next glass I raise will be to you!

Sagittarius Blue: That's what's up, TVK! Man, it's great to finally get to sit and talk with you. I remember when we first saw you in IWA... it was a dark time, but it's great to see you coming out of that, bro. So, since we got you in the booth, let's hear some truth... What was your first experience in the world of wrestling?

TVK: The Kid's first match, way back in the day, happened in a gym, down Henderson way, the crowd they was bumpin, all ten that were there, as Kid and his foe, shared a hard stare, the rest of the night be fuzzy, but I can tell you this, If I said I won that one, I'd be takin the piss.

Sagittarius Blue: I can dig that. Sounds a lot like my first amateur cage fight, I won't lie...

Pisces Pink: I saw the video babe - you got hurt.

Sagittarius Blue: Thanks for that, sugar.

Pisces Pink:

Sagittarius Blue: Anyways, let's talk a little more history TVK - what was life like for you before wrestling?

TVK: Before wrestlin is grayness, morals and rules, where a man did do whatever he choose. A hard life it was, for those clingin to it, livin in the gutter, and diggin through shit. I rose up from that place, to a world o' disgrace. In the city of Sin, watchin em shuffle in. I'd game and I'd dance, whatever it took, for a buck was a buck, at least in my book.

Pisces Pink: Man, that sounds like some real shit, for real...

*The Vegas Kid looks up, a tear in his eye as he glances towards the heavens.*

Then the Pope did find me, and he set me free. it gave my life right back to me. He saw where I livin, and said I be better, he asked me my dreams, which he would deliver. My mentor and friend, till the bitter end.
    Sagittarius Blue: We're glad that he helped you find the way, Vegas... it's scary to think how life can have changed without that one person who helped you see something that you otherwise would have never seen. You know, now that I think about it, I know that you go by The Vegas Kid... but we don't know why you go by that name... care to let us in on it?

TVK: That be a question I can't answer true, for something I don't have, I can't give to you.

Pisces Pink: Wow, that's kinda deep. Man, everything you say is deep, TVK - it's like you talk in riddles and rhymes and stuff... You could totally be a rap artist or do spoken word, for real! Is that just your natural way of speaking?

TVK: Ain't you a darlin, so sweet and inquisitive, the reason for my speech be a lil more than festive, see a mans words be stayin, long after he's gone whether he dies with his friends or in bed alone, I could speak like those others, but it just don't feel right, and my tongue becomes frightened of getting a bite. My thoughts are in song lass, don't you see, like the voices of angels singing by three. The world that surrounds us be up to choice, it starts with how you give it a voice.

Sagittarius Blue: I'm telling you, Vegas, you are one of a kind! You have to be the most profound and wisest person to grace our show. One last thing for the fans: now that all the business with Black Blooded is in the past, what are your plans for IWA? What goals are you gunning for?

TVK: The Blackout Title I'm looking to claim, for in making it famous I'll be making my name. My mentor done told me and he said it true, when you got a title, everyone's looking at you. To rise to the top is my obvious quest, you see before you a man who won't be second best. So while I respect you I will leave you with this, we meet in the ring, you'll be meeting my fist. My hand out in friendship always is out, unless you prove an unreliable lout. The Kid be here for fortune, money and fame. My life is a gift just as yours is the same.

Pisces Pink: Wow... Vegas, I got no words. You da shit.

Sagittarius Blue: I agree. TVK, thanks so much for joining us on our show today - we can't wait to see what you have in store for IWA! Til next time folks... THE STARS ARE ALIGNING...

Pisces Pink: IT'S AS REAL AS IT GETS...

All Three Together: AND THE BOOTH IS THE TRUTH!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

LOVED THE BOOTH!!

Juno: Pink, i have no beef with you, i have the utmost respect for you, remember that

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    LOVED THE BOOTH!!

Juno: Pink, i have no beef with you, i have the utmost respect for you, remember that
    Totally
    gotta say, that was a hell of a lot of fun to do, if Scribbler asks any of y''all to take part, DO EEET!!!!!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Totally
    gotta say, that was a hell of a lot of fun to do, if Scribbler asks any of y''all to take part, DO EEET!!!!!
    Thanks for reading it guys - and a special thank you to you, Asher! I really enjoy doing this IC segment, and having someone else participate just multiplies the enjoyment exponentially!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Fun booth segment! Maybe next time you can bring the pardy!?
    #BeJelly