1. #10471
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Funny thing is, my little cousins made something real special in arts and crafts class. I don't know if it means anything or not though...

    LOL! Nice.

    I think me and the footie boys should hang that up in the football thread.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #10472
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Nice.

    I think me and the footie boys should hang that up in the football thread.
    Better yet, we should made one for Rob in the efeds.


  3. #10473
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Better yet, we should made one for Rob in the efeds.
    Yeah! good idea.

    Do you think your little cousins could get us one done?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #10474
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah! good idea.

    Do you think your little cousins could get us one done?.
    I don't know. It was just a creative stroke. They might not do something like this ever again.


  5. #10475
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,398
    Blog Entries
    10
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #10476
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post


  7. #10477
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't know. It was just a creative stroke. They might not do something like this ever again.
    Damn! that's a shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Haha! well played.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #10478
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,422
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: see wells, you are wrestling equivalent to herpes. No one wants you around, they are embarrassed to be seen with you, and just when we think your gone, you pop back up. So go on, live in your fairy tale world where you believe you deserve a world title shot and you could become champion. Divine is going to go to last resort to beat eclipse, which by the way you dont have a spot on that show yet, and then divine is going to go whomever has the world title, whether it be shazzy, kj punk, or aj "flop" dixon. Now that....is the divine truth
    Wells: Hmmm, well if I'm herpes, which I'm concerned you brought it up because maybe you should get yourself checked out Chris. But if I am herpes, then you are by far cancer. The drop of the word makes people throw up, it's hard to get rid of and also treat. And also, you're the worse thing to ever happen to this earth. You think you earn a shot? Get in the ring with me and everything you thought and think you earn, I'll take away, along with your ability to walk. I'll dismantle you limb by limb. The "divine truth" is that you are going nowhere, while I'm going to win the title, and I'll see you years from now here, as a spectator in the stands, because your poor wrestling skills and ever more lackluster speaking ability is going to leave you without a job, and most certainly without ever getting a chance for the World Title.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  9. #10479
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Hmmm, well if I'm herpes, which I'm concerned you brought it up because maybe you should get yourself checked out Chris. But if I am herpes, then you are by far cancer. The drop of the word makes people throw up, it's hard to get rid of and also treat. And also, you're the worse thing to ever happen to this earth. You think you earn a shot? Get in the ring with me and everything you thought and think you earn, I'll take away, along with your ability to walk. I'll dismantle you limb by limb. The "divine truth" is that you are going nowhere, while I'm going to win the title, and I'll see you years from now here, as a spectator in the stands, because your poor wrestling skills and ever more lackluster speaking ability is going to leave you without a job, and most certainly without ever getting a chance for the World Title.
    Divine: You know what....Divine is done wasting time with you. You are all talk, and whether it be a day, a week, or a month, you'll do what you always do Wells. You will drift off to nothingness, and be left to being beat by guys like Jonathan Seahawk, or Chris Diamond. Divine is tired of wasting his time talking with you. Divine will get the title shot, Divine will become the World Champion...and you...well...you'll be hitting the unemployment line like you have so many other times.
     

  10. #10480
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,264
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    *Looks around*

    Yeah, She's gone! Don't be scared man. it's just a women, I know. It's weird seeing them out of the kitchen ain't it?


    PS. If my mother could see me right that, I would be feeling the force of a slap right about now
    How about i give you a slap??

    Jks.. or are they??


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.