1. #10351
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    This reminds me of ... Something.

    Yeah, that's Stan. not Tom.

    Totally different.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #10352
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    I have enjoyed the shaz vs airboom Ic'ing the last two days. haha
    #BeJelly


  3. #10353
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Yeah, that's Stan. not Tom.

    Totally different.
    GAVE MY FEEDBACK


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #10354
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have enjoyed the shaz vs airboom Ic'ing the last two days. haha
    Shaz: Airboom? Don't fucking tell me that Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston are here too. Just because they couldn't make it to the top in their own companies, fools.

    OOC: I had to.


  5. #10355
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    GAVE MY FEEDBACK
    I saw. Thanks very much. Now go do the same for every show you haven't done it for!

    Promo assignments are all out. The usual schtick is included in every PM. The show is being posted by Vand but if you can send all assignments to me please so I can keep track (I'll be doing the donkey work so Vand can have an easy life writing the show!).

    Cheers guys!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #10356
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I saw. Thanks very much. Now go do the same for every show you haven't done it for!

    Promo assignments are all out. The usual schtick is included in every PM. The show is being posted by Vand but if you can send all assignments to me please so I can keep track (I'll be doing the donkey work so Vand can have an easy life writing the show!).

    Cheers guys!
    Aye you wish


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #10357
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Airboom? Don't fucking tell me that Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston are here too. Just because they couldn't make it to the top in their own companies, fools.

    OOC: I had to.
    D-Boy: Shut your face, I don't care that you are the world chumpion of the world.
    OOC: I had to.
    #BeJelly


  8. #10358
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Shut your face, I don't care that you are the world chumpion of the world.
    OOC: I had to.
    Shaz: Go back to doing what you do worst, pardying.


  9. #10359
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Go back to doing what you do worst, pardying.
    D-Boy: Go back to doing what you do best, dodging any competitor that asks for a shot at your world title. You know you want to pardy with The Pardy Boyz!
    #BeJelly


  10. #10360
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Go back to doing what you do best, dodging any competitor that asks for a shot at your world title. You know you want to pardy with The Pardy Boyz!
    Shaz: What the fuck? If anyone wants a title shot- they can have it. But they need to bloody earn it. Has anybody actually been listening to me? To be honest, I'd rather give Wells a title shot than pardy with the Pardy Boyz.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.