Page 1034 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3453493498410241032103310341035103610441084113415342034 ... LastLast
Results 10,331 to 10,340 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Umm, oh shit. I don't know how to respond to a member of IWA agreeing with me especially a female. This is new ground for me... I guess you can have a beer... but don't take this as anything more than it is! I don't know if you have noticed but people around here assume if you talk to a female and aren't a total tool to her everyone thinks you want to bed her. I enjoy telling you off way to much for that shit to start!
    OOC: See what I did there?
    juno: I am good, a little early for me to have a beer, thank-you.. Why would I? I would have taken a mighty step down being interesting in you...

OOC: Aye i did

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Shaz, we both know I've always earned one. Call me whatever you want to call me. But at the end of the day, we both know you are too much of a coward and too scared to face me in the ring. Especially with that title on the line. It's showing right damn now.
    Shaz: Like I said, I would face you. But there are many, many wrestlers on this damn roster- that deserve a shot at me, more than you. Hell, even Mr. Smyth deserves a shot at this title more than you. I find it funny, that you always used to complain how I would want everything handed to me on a plate. Well right now, you're doing the same thing.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    juno: I am good, a little early for me to have a beer, thank-you.. Why would I? I would have taken a mighty step down being interesting in you...

OOC: Aye i did
    *D-Boy takes a deep breath and realizes she gave him an opening to hate her once again and does a subtle fist pump for it*
    D-Boy: HA! You taking a step down liking D-Boy, is this a joke chicka!? D-Boy is a stud! D-Boy has done nothing but do work since entering IWA, and the way he is going to stop is by being brought out of here in a body bag! The man with the plan is this man, better respect chicka! See I knew you weren't a good girl, denying my beer... This is why I give you so much shit Juno, you have no respect for the pardy!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Like I said, I would face you. But there are many, many wrestlers on this damn roster- that deserve a shot at me, more than you. Hell, even Mr. Smyth deserves a shot at this title more than you. I find it funny, that you always used to complain how I would want everything handed to me on a plate. Well right now, you're doing the same thing.
    Wells: Shaz, this really isn't even about the title really. I just want to show IWA I'm the best wrestler there is, which I am, by just kicking your ass. If the title is on the line, great. But more or less, I just want to shut you up. I don't need nothing given to me on a plate. I earn everything I've fought for. Didn't you win the title using a briefcase on a man who had just finished a match? Don't talk about earning then. You do want everything handed to you on a plate, but I can do that for you, you see, I'll have a match with you, knock each and everyone of your teeth out one by one, and serve them on a nice silver platter for you, and you can eat them all, one by one.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-Boy takes a deep breath and realizes she gave him an opening to hate her once again and does a subtle fist pump for it*
    D-Boy: HA! You taking a step down liking D-Boy, is this a joke chicka!? D-Boy is a stud! D-Boy has done nothing but do work since entering IWA, and the way he is going to stop is by being brought out of here in a body bag! The man with the plan is this man, better respect chicka! See I knew you weren't a good girl, denying my beer... This is why I give you so much shit Juno, you have no respect for the pardy!
    Juno: Poor misguided little D.. I want to commend you for your determinism... Oh I am a good girl D... Just not for your eyes D and neither is the bad girl side *Juno winks as she walks away from D-Boy*

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Shaz, this really isn't even about the title really. I just want to show IWA I'm the best wrestler there is, which I am, by just kicking your ass. If the title is on the line, great. But more or less, I just want to shut you up. I don't need nothing given to me on a plate. I earn everything I've fought for. Didn't you win the title using a briefcase on a man who had just finished a match? Don't talk about earning then. You do want everything handed to you on a plate, but I can do that for you, you see, I'll have a match with you, knock each and everyone of your teeth out one by one, and serve them on a nice silver platter for you, and you can eat them all, one by one.
    Shaz: Oh is that right? Well do me a favour. Go and get redemption for your loss against Brock Edwards, now Jonathan Seahawk. Secondly, earn that title shot that you're so desperate for. And thirdly, please talk to someone who actually gives a shit about you and your needs- because I certainly don't.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Poor misguided little D.. I want to commend you for your determinism... Oh I am a good girl D... Just not for your eyes D and neither is the bad girl side *Juno winks as she walks away from D-Boy*
    D-Boy: The IWA world has just turned upside down! Did Juno just wink at me!? *D-boy walks over to start drinking a beer, chugs it and starts on another beer* we must forget about that silliness. You think she is inane and hate everything about her, why is she all of a sudden being freaking nice!? Screw it, lets watch some more tap of those science geeks, maybe we can crack their code in the next three matches and finally become the IWA tag team champions!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Favorite Moment: When Athena was taking Gommenta's punches like it was nothing
    Best Match: Damaged Goods vs The Infection
    Best Promo: The Infection promo
    Best Piece of Booking: The handicap matches between AJ, KJ, and Shaz
    Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None
    Any Other Positives: The bombshell promo between Juno and Pink was good, so was the Kyojin and Jman promo
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing that I can think of
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade: B+

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Oh is that right? Well do me a favour. Go and get redemption for your loss against Brock Edwards, now Jonathan Seahawk. Secondly, earn that title shot that you're so desperate for. And thirdly, please talk to someone who actually gives a shit about you and your needs- because I certainly don't.
    Wells: I don't need any damn redemption. And I certainly am I not doing a favor for you. But you are so stupid, I clearly said that I'm not looking for a title shot necessarily, just the chance to get in the ring with you so I can kick your ass. Do you not understand English now? I don't need to talk to you, nor do I want to. I just want you to know I'm coming for that title, and I will win it. And when you do get in the ring with me, it's gonna be something you regret all the way to the grave. So when you're man enough to face me, let me know, I'll be right here. But make sure you put on your big boy pants, don't want to get you confused with the little baby you really are.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

In Jackson's Locker room.....

Alex: You need to calm babe, I-

Jackson: Calm Down!! How am I supposed to calm down when that cheap metal object is being a bitch! Huh?! Tell me that!

Alex: Listen to yourself for a second, you're letting him get to you.

Jackson: I'm sorry, what did you say??! I'm letting some cyborg get in my head, is that it?! Fuck that! I have a mind of my own and it's telling me to send that mofo back to hell.

Alex: Babe, you're kinda scaring me, here, come lay down so I can give you a massage.

*Jackson looks at her for a second and starts calming down a little* Jackson: Okay, please take your time, I need every second of it!

*Alex smiles* Alex: There you go, now come on, I can see I have a lot of work to do.

*Alex takes Jackson's hand and leads him to the bed*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones