Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: Well I wasn't gonna point it out but just because you spend a lot of time on your back don't mean you ain't good on your knees. Hell boy we were in HWA and are in JBW, in fact we are the current JBW tag team champions, and the Current EWNCW Hardcore tag champions. But you're right, not gettin another chance at taking those tard twins out is sure eating at us, exceptin the fact that it isnt. I mean fuck boy do you even pay attention to what is goin on around you? Yeah we won't have all three until the tard twins get their ass beat, but with ol doc creepy startin to get his hands dirty, that ain't gonna be long before those belts are on another one of these forgettable fucking teams.

Mr. Black: If there are any other teams left.

Mr. Blood: Of course, you may just get that title shot you are sucking so hard to achieve, I mean hell they're lettin every other jackass off the street come have a match with Shaz, so I don't see why the hell not. but a shot and the title ain't the same fucking thing, just ask that little tramp Juno. The way we see it, best case scenario for you? You sprain an ankle on your way down the ramp, cause fuck knows anyone actually give you a shot at a real championship with a company that aint about to go down, and the whole world will see that while you try and ape the style of your betters, at the end of the day you ain't nothing more than another penniless, pointless fucking loser.

Mr. Black: Like you always have been.

Mr. Blood: You best sharpen that memory boy, as I recall the last time we tangled you ended up on the floor, lying in a pool of your own blood. You want to revisit that right here?
    *Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue happen to be standing in the hall nearby listening to the usual goings on. Both listen to Black Blooded talk... and both can only look at each other and go...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Managed to grab the last pair of leather pants from Macy's. #fair_game

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Wo wo wo! Ryan Wells. Wow. You know, after that loss at Destined for Immortality, Divine thought you just fell off the face of the planet. Remind Divine..what have you done recently to deserve a World title shot? Exactly. See...Divine is going to dispatch of Eclipse at Last Resort...and then...whomever the champion is...Divine is coming...and Divine honestly hopes it's Shaz because someone needs to put that douchenozzle in his place. So...to the back of the line Wells!
    Wells: Woah woah woah, calm down boy, we don't want you getting all worked up and have another accident now, do we? Listen here Chris. What you've done can't even be considered a stepping stone to what I've done here in EWN. You want to go in the ring? Fine, I'll stomp your head in and make sure I come visit you in the hospital with my World Title, and you can hear the fans cheer from wherever you are because I am a better wrestler then you, and I will be a much better champion then you.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: Well I wasn't gonna point it out but just because you spend a lot of time on your back don't mean you ain't good on your knees. Hell boy we were in HWA and are in JBW, in fact we are the current JBW tag team champions, and the Current EWNCW Hardcore tag champions. But you're right, not gettin another chance at taking those tard twins out is sure eating at us, exceptin the fact that it isnt. I mean fuck boy do you even pay attention to what is goin on around you? Yeah we won't have all three until the tard twins get their ass beat, but with ol doc creepy startin to get his hands dirty, that ain't gonna be long before those belts are on another one of these forgettable fucking teams.

Mr. Black: If there are any other teams left.

Mr. Blood: Of course, you may just get that title shot you are sucking so hard to achieve, I mean hell they're lettin every other jackass off the street come have a match with Shaz, so I don't see why the hell not. but a shot and the title ain't the same fucking thing, just ask that little tramp Juno. The way we see it, best case scenario for you? You sprain an ankle on your way down the ramp, cause fuck knows anyone actually give you a shot at a real championship with a company that aint about to go down, and the whole world will see that while you try and ape the style of your betters, at the end of the day you ain't nothing more than another penniless, pointless fucking loser.

Mr. Black: Like you always have been.

Mr. Blood: You best sharpen that memory boy, as I recall the last time we tangled you ended up on the floor, lying in a pool of your own blood. You want to revisit that right here?
    Divine: How cute. Do you two wear matching underwear? Got bff necklaces? Seriously...listening to you two talk...truly makes Divine wonder whose head is up which ass. How does it go? Blood up Black's, Black's up Vivica's, and Vivica's up Bloods? Or is it a different way? Divine guesses it wouldn't really matter though, as it completes a circle of idiocy. You want to talk about the last time Divine stepped into the ring? Well hell, that was so long ago, why dont you two chuckleheads and Divine, give these fans a taste of the past. Unless of course, you two are too busy trying to pull your heads out of each others asses. Your call if you want Divine in the ring...but Divine will say this...beating chumpette #1 and chumpette #2, would be a great warm up for facing Eclipse.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Woah woah woah, calm down boy, we don't want you getting all worked up and have another accident now, do we? Listen here Chris. What you've done can't even be considered a stepping stone to what I've done here in EWN. You want to go in the ring? Fine, I'll stomp your head in and make sure I come visit you in the hospital with my World Title, and you can hear the fans cheer from wherever you are because I am a better wrestler then you, and I will be a much better champion then you.
    Divine: Accident? Divine has never had an accident chucklehead. See, Divine might go off on what he did in HWA, JBW,, or EWNCW, but what matter is what is done in IWA. So...what in the blazing blue hell have you done that makes you worthy of getting a title shot? Wait wait...you actually think you are a better wrestler than Divine? You can't be serious...because if you are...Divine will probably split his sides from laughing so damn hard.

Ladies and gentlemen ... Let me introduce to you the newest member of the IWA roster ...

Carlton "Swag Master" Banks

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen ... Let me introduce to you the newest member of the IWA roster ...

I request that all feuds be dropped and the new show is just the Carlton dance copy and pasted thousands of times.

Nope! Hard pass!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I request that all feuds be dropped and the new show is just the Carlton dance copy and pasted thousands of times.
    I forgot to mention;

Mr. Swag Master has been awarded the IWA championship, Endurance championship, IWA Tag Team championships, and the Blackout championship. Mr. Swag Master has also brought a new championship to the IWA ... The IWA Swag championship. Only the freshest of the fresh can be the Swag champion.

Mr. Swag Master's first match will be against TheJosephBanks due to the fact that Mr. TJB stole Mr. Swag Master's last name. The match will be under hardcore rules, and Mr. TJB will be handcuffed and blindfolded after being spun twenty times in each corner of the ring.

That will be all.

--- IWA Board of Directors.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    I forgot to mention;

Mr. Swag Master has been awarded the IWA championship, Endurance championship, IWA Tag Team championships, and the Blackout championship. Mr. Swag Master has also brought a new championship to the IWA ... The IWA Swag championship. Only the freshest of the fresh can be the Swag champion.

Mr. Swag Master's first match will be against TheJosephBanks due to the fact that Mr. TJB stole Mr. Swag Master's last name. The match will be under hardcore rules, and Mr. TJB will be handcuffed and blindfolded after being spun twenty times in each corner of the ring.

That will be all.

--- IWA Board of Directors.
    Confirmed for GOAT EFed.