Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: You know what Divine finds funny Smyth? You brag on and on about beating Kyojin...but if you were truly a man, if you truly had some cohones, you would have beat him a lot longer ago......and don't give Divine that bullshit of "It was a smart business decision". A smart business decision would be being a champion and making that extra bank, a smart business decision would be having your name in the marquee because you are a champion....but instead...you took the puss way out. It's fine..it's fine...but Divine does have one recommendation for you. Before you shave your vagina next time, check with your bff to see what kind of razor she uses....don't want you getting razor burn when someone kicks you down there and takes that title.
    Mr. Blood: Look at this shit talking motherfucker over here. Boy the only things you are on top of are Jack and Shit and Jack left town. Hell the only thing you reliably do is get your ass beat, happened in HWA, happened in ICW, happens here too. But yet, asswhoopin after asswhoopin, you walk on in running your fucking mouth like the king of noone gives a damn castle. Tell you what boy, why don't we go on down and get one of those fatass internet nerds Kayfuckwits call "fans" give you a stick and maybe then you will have a match you can win on your own.

Mr. Black: Fucking Loser.

Mr. Blood: I swear, if I heard you were fighting a paper bag I'd put a K on the fucking bag, you are without a doubt the most useless, worthless pile of shit in this company, or would be but I guess the requirements for hiring all these other jackasses lately is they gotta be more pathetic than you.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: It's knowing how to play the game. Now please mind your business. Maybe you can go in the other room with the other curtain twitchers while the main event guys handle their business.
    D-Boy: I'm pretty sure you don't get on the main event level taking crap from main eventers, if that's what you want to call yourself. Listen up Smyth if you think Rymac and I are going to sit around and just sit around for our paychecks, stop that inane thinking right now. I could give two craps that you think you are better than me, I would love to prove you wrong. Now pull out your dictionary and come up with your rebuttal.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Look at this shit talking motherfucker over here. Boy the only things you are on top of are Jack and Shit and Jack left town. Hell the only thing you reliably do is get your ass beat, happened in HWA, happened in ICW, happens here too. But yet, asswhoopin after asswhoopin, you walk on in running your fucking mouth like the king of noone gives a damn castle. Tell you what boy, why don't we go on down and get one of those fatass internet nerds Kayfuckwits call "fans" give you a stick and maybe then you will have a match you can win on your own.

Mr. Blood: I swear, if I heard you were fighting a paper bag I'd put a K on the fucking bag, you are without a doubt the most useless, worthless pile of shit in this company, or would be but I guess the requirements for hiring all these other jackasses lately is they gotta be more pathetic than you.
    As a mark of respect, I will not post in this thread in character for the rest of the day.

This is why I love BB!!!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    As a mark of respect, I will not post in this thread in character for the rest of the day.

This is why I love BB!!!
    awww
    to be honest, I just use BB to get out all the rage dealing with people builds in my chest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Yeah but I can say the same thing about you. What exactly have you done lately to deserve a title shot?
    Divine: Watch Last Resort...you'll see what Divine is going to do to earn a title shot...and then...then Divine is coming for that title Shaz....and that is the Divine Truth...chuckles

I just stopped reading it to read that post.

Git.
    laughed out loud with this comment, gold
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries

Divine: Ah look. It's the Biker Boyz of Doucheville. Divine has been wondering when you'd pop your heads in here. You know what Divine finds funny? The fact that Divine has held the HWA Universal Championship, actually being the final champion, and being the current JBW Intercontinental Champion...and yet...all Divine does is get his ass beat. You see the flaw in your logic right chumpettes? By the way, Divine wonders how it will feel for you two,, when Divine is holding the World Heavyweight Championship, and you two still can't get a tag title match. So, shut your mouths you chuckleheads

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Ah look. It's the Biker Boyz of Doucheville. Divine has been wondering when you'd pop your heads in here. You know what Divine finds funny? The fact that Divine has held the HWA Universal Championship, actually being the final champion, and being the current JBW Intercontinental Champion...and yet...all Divine does is get his ass beat. You see the flaw in your logic right chumpettes? By the way, Divine wonders how it will feel for you two,, when Divine is holding the World Heavyweight Championship, and you two still can't get a tag title match. So, shut your mouths you chuckleheads

Mr. Blood: Well I wasn't gonna point it out but just because you spend a lot of time on your back don't mean you ain't good on your knees. Hell boy we were in HWA and are in JBW, in fact we are the current JBW tag team champions, and the Current EWNCW Hardcore tag champions. But you're right, not gettin another chance at taking those tard twins out is sure eating at us, exceptin the fact that it isnt. I mean fuck boy do you even pay attention to what is goin on around you? Yeah we won't have all three until the tard twins get their ass beat, but with ol doc creepy startin to get his hands dirty, that ain't gonna be long before those belts are on another one of these forgettable fucking teams.

Mr. Black: If there are any other teams left.

Mr. Blood: Of course, you may just get that title shot you are sucking so hard to achieve, I mean hell they're lettin every other jackass off the street come have a match with Shaz, so I don't see why the hell not. but a shot and the title ain't the same fucking thing, just ask that little tramp Juno. The way we see it, best case scenario for you? You sprain an ankle on your way down the ramp, cause fuck knows anyone actually give you a shot at a real championship with a company that aint about to go down, and the whole world will see that while you try and ape the style of your betters, at the end of the day you ain't nothing more than another penniless, pointless fucking loser.

Mr. Black: Like you always have been.

Mr. Blood: You best sharpen that memory boy, as I recall the last time we tangled you ended up on the floor, lying in a pool of your own blood. You want to revisit that right here?

Blog Entries
    Fans of Tag Team Wrestling

check out this weeks Brutality
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8364-The-Official-EWNCW-Brutality-Show-Thread/page87

it's a really good show, and this week's was awesome

go, go now!!!!
    I just read that... pretty good stuff. Mr smyth in a tag team is pretty awesome. I like the dynamic between black and blood as well.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    awww
    to be honest, I just use BB to get out all the rage dealing with people builds in my chest
    Yeah. Why didn't those wankers go to IT school like you did?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy