1. #10141
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    Great. An excuse for Dennis to make a list

    FACK the lists!


  2. #10142
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Ok guys and girls, the show is up!

    Big thanks to Vandarius, Scribbler_Jones, AshleyPunk & Bear for their matches. Ash wasn't even aware that her work would be appearing in the show tonight (mwahahahahahahahahahaha), but I was so pleased with how well she has done this week that I felt that she deserved it.

    As for feedback, here is the form:

    Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade:

    We would love to hear you thoughts.
    Yeah you sneaky wee git


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #10143
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,397
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Great. An excuse for Dennis to make a list

    FACK the lists!
    Great, another reason for Robstar to mock my lists

    FACK the lists...
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #10144
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Favorite Moment: schweizner talking about kicking athenas adams apple haha
    Best Match: handicap match
    Best Promo: kyo/jman. Remembering kyojin as a heel in icw, and now in iwa, eddie has found the right angle for heel kyojin
    Best Piece of Booking: the triple threat match at last resort for world title.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: i dont believe there was one
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: the divine promo going last. I would have figured the handicap match would end the show. Also, last week in extremely lethals promo they stated this week we would see the second match in the best of seven series, but we didnt, we saw a one on one match.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nope
    Any Other Positives: black bloodeds promo, pisces/juno promo, the large group promo(good to see a good infection promo)
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: just what i already stated.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade: b+
     

  5. #10145
    Just read the show, I thought it was pretty good considering it's under new management.

    Well done all involved.

    I loved the Jman/Kyojin promo, thought it was quality. Jman is always great but Kyojin really did knock it out of the park for me with his bit.


    I liked how The Infection match was done and I think that was the pick of the matches for me. All were pretty good though.

    My only question.. is Divine picking his matches at the moment? Tommy Thunder, now Eclipse. How long is the list of his dream matches? I liked the promo, it's good to see "Shoot" promo's from time to time. I just hope there is never a cross over feud or any of that crap. (I'm not a fan.)

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #10146
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Favorite Moment: schweizner talking about kicking athenas adams apple haha
    Best Match: handicap match
    Best Promo: kyo/jman. Remembering kyojin as a heel in icw, and now in iwa, eddie has found the right angle for heel kyojin
    Best Piece of Booking: the triple threat match at last resort for world title.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: i dont believe there was one
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: the divine promo going last. I would have figured the handicap match would end the show. Also, last week in extremely lethals promo they stated this week we would see the second match in the best of seven series, but we didnt, we saw a one on one match.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nope
    Any Other Positives: black bloodeds promo, pisces/juno promo, the large group promo(good to see a good infection promo)
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: just what i already stated.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade: b+
    Ouch! cheap shot.
    It's amazing what can happen when people actually feel backed by the creative team.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #10147
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,664
    Blog Entries
    5
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

    Last Resort? Pssh. Bring it on le bitches! #ready_and_willing


  8. #10148
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ouch! cheap shot.
    It's amazing what can happen when people actually feel backed by the creative team.
    Ouch to the underhanded comment.....

    My point was, in the past when you 4 or 3 do a promo together, it was ok. This one, on the other hand, was good. I wasnt sayin what you and van do as a team is crap, as i enjoy reading your promos...i was meaning as a whole group it was good to see a good promo
     

  9. #10149
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ouch to the underhanded comment.....

    My point was, in the past when you 4 or 3 do a promo together, it was ok. This one, on the other hand, was good. I wasnt sayin what you and van do as a team is crap, as i enjoy reading your promos...i was meaning as a whole group it was good to see a good promo
    I kind of felt you was giving us a compliment while adding a negative at the end man.

    We have not been good enough before, but while we me and Van are in the Infection.. it don't matter what we do, in my eyes.. it's what the group does. So going forward.. hopefully we can do better as a group.

    Also, I was a little bitchy then Sorry mate. I just want to make this work man and pointing back to our failed attempts in the past is no good for anyone.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #10150
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just read the show, I thought it was pretty good considering it's under new management.

    Well done all involved.

    I loved the Jman/Kyojin promo, thought it was quality. Jman is always great but Kyojin really did knock it out of the park for me with his bit.


    I liked how The Infection match was done and I think that was the pick of the matches for me. All were pretty good though.

    My only question.. is Divine picking his matches at the moment? Tommy Thunder, now Eclipse. How long is the list of his dream matches? I liked the promo, it's good to see "Shoot" promo's from time to time. I just hope there is never a cross over feud or any of that crap. (I'm not a fan.)
    Yes, i did pick the thunder match and yes, i picked the eclipse match. The whole divine/thunder thing was being worked on since the end of november if i remember correctly, as tommy is one guy ive really wanted to feud with as divine. As for eclipse, that comes from legitmate dislike of each other in the past. After his promo in bitw, and my promo in the grand prix, we talked and agreed to working together.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.