Page 1006 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 65069069569961004100510061007100810161056110615062006 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,060 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I bet that's why she has never showed us a pic of herself
    * a chant of "We Want Pics" suddenly starts up*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    * a chant of "We Want Pics" suddenly starts up*
    Yeah, a ONE MAN chant. From YOU. Who would have thunk it?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah, a ONE MAN chant. From YOU. Who would have thunk it?
    I was joking anyway dude. I don't chant for such things

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: I don't have to know you to know you've never seen anything like me. My arms don't come off, they're mechanically attached to my body, Just not happening. There's an old saying for right about now: "You don't have to be scared of me to get the damn livin shit knocked out of you 115 times in 30 seconds." I'm not hiding from you at all...You'll see me on Chaos, Don't worry. Or would you rather me come to your house and throw you through the window and then the wall in front of your girlfriend?
    Jackson: Mechanically attached?! If it can get mechanically attached, it can get mechanically unattached! I have an old saying as well, " The bigger they are, the harder they fall." Simple and straight to the point. You can come to my house for all I care, just so you know, I will have a sledgehammer and a blow torch when you get here .

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Mechanically attached?! If it can get mechanically attached, it can get mechanically unattached! I have an old saying as well, " The bigger they are, the harder they fall." Simple and straight to the point. You can come to my house for all I care, just so you know, I will have a sledgehammer and a blow torch when you get here .
    Hawk: See Smith that is the difference between us. I may have had a bad day, but I am already in the finals for the Blackout title, you on the other hand have already lost your case and way before I expected.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: See Smith that is the difference between us. I may have had a bad day, but I am already in the finals for the Blackout title, you on the other hand have already lost your case and way before I expected.
    Jackson: *Shakes his head and just walks away laughing to himself*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries

*The Booth opens, "Neva Eva" by Trillville playing in the background, with Pisces Pink celebrating loud and proud... and Sagittarius Blue in a less-than-jovial mood. In fact, his mood could be categorized as somewhere between "strong disappointment" and "homicidal urges."

Pisces Pink (super bubbly mood): HEY, IWA!!! It's ya girl, Pisces Pink, Babygirl Bigg, fresh out tha winner's circle, on top of my game and feelin' fine as a muhfucka! And with me is my co-host - Mr. Classic City, The Royal Rockstar... Sagittarius Blue!

Sagittarius Blue (extremely dejected): Hi.

Pisces Pink: Aw boo-boo, cheer up! We on da Booth, baby - we here to enlighten, enliven and entertain the millions...

(start at 0:04)

...Of our fans and followers... and if you followed me on last chaos, you saw me break my foot off in Vivica's thorazine-takin' ass! WOOOOO!!! Did you see how hard I hit that bitch! I mean, girl got some shots in, won't lie, but I was like "Hold up, trick - that ain't gonna fly in Mama's house!" Did you see it, Blue?

Sagittarius Blue: Yes, sweetie...

Pisces Pink: Didn't I knock dat bitch's spine out with that Harpoon, babe?

Pisces Pink: HELL YEAH!!! I RAN THAT SHIT!!!

Pisces Pink: Look baby, you should be happy... I'm one step closer to gettin' that Vanity title and having Vivica sent off - either to a nuthouse or a morgue! What's the matter?

Sagittarius Blue (flares up): The matter is MOTHER FUCKING SMYTH. I'm fucking SICK and fucking TIRED of him getting a pussyache every time I get ready to handle my business. First his vagina hurts because I try to wake him up during a match where he was supposed to be the ref and his ass got knocked da hell out... THEN me and Oscar are having a match - a damn good match at that - and he wants to come through and have a bitch fit... all I want to do is hit that bitch with Stardom one good time...

Pisces Pink: Babe, you gotta be cool. That crumpet-eating coward can't hide from you. You'll get your shot at his title - just like I'll get my shot at Vivica's. All we gotta do is -

Pisces is cut off as a sound unto a car crash at point blank range goes off, and the glass of the booth's window is forcefully blasted inwards. Pisces and Sagittarius hunker down, trying to protect themselves from whatever the hell is coming. They look up, covered in glass. And as they look around, they realize that they are not alone in The Booth of Truth. Standing near them, unfazed from the violent entrance...

Is Ano Doom.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    The Demon Cyborg stands, pulsating with intensity and violent determination...Some things never change. This mechanized killer is clearly on fire with focus, his discipline never wavering after CRASHING through glass that would take most down. His fist shakes forcefully on the right side, then he immediately snaps his head and neck to the side, Turning towards our absolutely taken aback hosts. Next he knocks himself in the back of the head with his left hand a few times, apparently sending his furious dedication into overdrive. His knuckles crack against each other with vigor...then he steps across the room towards them, and strangely sits down in a chair near by.

Ano Doom: Hello, Pink. ​Hello, Blue.

*Pisces and Sagittarius are both vividly shocked for a spell after witnessing this... event. But it's Pisces who reacts first... *

Pisces Pink: Ano Doom! Holy cow, IT'S YOU! How are you? Haven't seen you since BITW... and why didn't you use the door?

*Sagittarius is waaaaay too scared to respond. He caught the way Doom greeted him. In that very subtle but absolutely lethal tone, something akin to a flower with lethal poison in its blooms. He remembered the terror at BITW... the Devil's Flame... the cat-and-mouse games... seeing the other people unlucky enough to be chosen as... food. Sagittarius Blue thought the nightmare got left behind at BITW... and damn if he wasn't wrong.*

Sagittarius Blue: *speechless*

*Ano Doom cracks his neck slightly, like a dead man would that just rose from the ground would.*

Ano Doom: I've been...feasting. So far, I've, had a meal or two, a small one here in IWA, but I hunger for more, as the constant goes. Ah yes, BITW...One promotion like that isn't full of enough for me to devour in the time allotted. And...Doors, are for people...Demon Cyborgs like me don't believe in them. What's wrong with Blue here? I almost feel like he's ignoring me...Or...Unable, to answer me....I said..Hello, Blue. *Extends a taped ink filled hand to offer a shake.*

*Blue looks at the hand extended in friendship... and sees only an appendage that has ended careers, ended lives... opened in front of him. Or more like AT HIM. *

Pisces Pink (schoolgirl giddy and oblivious): Don't mind him, Blue's just really upset. But this is SO exciting - WE HAVE OUR FIRST GUEST EVER - AND IT'S ANO DOOM! For those of you who may not know, Blue and I met Doom in BITW - and Doom has been an awesome friend! So Doom, let's talk! First of all, what brought you here to IWA?

*Blue is looking in silent dread, wondering WHY THE FUCK is he the ONLY PERSON who knows there is a LETHAL SUPERHUMAN SLAYING MACHINE in their midst and OH GOD DOOM IS LOOKING AT ME FROM THE CORNER OF HIS EYE... just be cool, act cool... It's gonna be okay...*

*Ano Doom stretches slightly, knocking his fist onto his chest a couple of times, giving off the sound of steel meeting steel. Then He retracts his extended hand from Blue, squeezing it closed into a fist, and leaving it that way, before quickly stealing a secretive glance at Blue.*

Ano Doom: Blue isn't bothering me then...He does seem to have a lot on his mind...Like..Something's bothering him.
    Yes...Yes...Yes, Blue and I have a slight history there though, but Pink has helped me realize I'm not THE ENEMY. I came to IWA...to...see Jackson Smith...To introduce myself to him....for reasons I refuse to divulge right now. Let's just say, I needed to feed...the urge. Surprising right?

*Doom swings roughly through the air, coming deadly and frighteningly close to Blue's face, right out of nowhere, causing him to practically leap from his chair into the air.*

Ano Doom: Sorry, Blue...There was a very large fly floating through here. I went after him, but I guess he moved Didn't you see him?

Pisces Pink: See, Blue? Doom looks out for you! Ano, you are such an interesting fellow... since we got you on the show, tell us more about yourself! Like... how did you first start wrestling? What was your first match like?

*Meanwhile, Blue is hiding behind Pink. He looks something like this...

*He's still not speaking. *

Ano Doom: I started this bone crushing, devouring thing you call "Wrestling"...When I was put together in a land of green skies and yellow fire. I was sent upon the Outter World to do their will...The Order Of Cruciartus. They said I must kill them all...I said Ok, yes creators. The first "match"...or first time I took in the power of swallowing up the energy of another...Was when the masterminds that originated me used a damned soul...Somewhere banished for all eternity to our land...as an example and test...I ended him in before he could beg for pity from the remorseless circle that stood before him Blue, what ARE you doing back there?

Sagittarius Blue: ... nothing...

What Sagittarius Blue is Thinking: Fuck my life. SOMEBODY WAKE UP AND CALL THE FUCKING COPS!

Pisces Pink: That sounds so amazing! Doom, you're one super serious guy! I'm sorry I'm so curious - this is exciting! Wait, did I already say that? Anyway, I've been hearing stories of how dangerous and powerful you are... especially dat finisher - Cold Blooded Murder! What do you think it feels like for someone who gets hit with it?

Ano Doom:You must be hiding from the fly in here...There he goes.

*Ano Doom turns and slams his fist into the table besides him several times in a row, in the blink of an eye...Smashing it right in half and into pieces.*

Ano Doom: Got him. Wouldn't want that insect to bother you, after all. Cold-Blooded Murder...is like...Being ran over with ten 18 wheelers...7 steam rollers...and 19 dozen street sweepers...All at once....Like an explosion, a shot from a tank, and a nuclear bomb combined. It feels like being cryogenically frozen solid momentarily...then shattered in a hearbeat.*All the while looking through Blue.*

*Blue is listening to all of this... and seems to be (impossibly enough) losing color. He witnessed everything - from the table being turned into smoking rubble to the explanation of CBM... and looks like this:

Pisces Pink: Oh Doom, you and your tales... okay, last thing I'll ask you - you must be super busy and all... if you could pick a belt to challenge for, which one would you gun for? Can't be the Vanity title - I got dibs on that one lol...

*Ano Doom stretches his head and neck sideways some, looking back over at Blue, Intensity igniting the room seemingly...*

Ano Doom: The fly's Dead and gone now, Blue...Dead and gone. You can come out here again now. You are very right though, Pink...I've got much planning to do about the next course of attack...need...more...energy...Plus Jackson Smith has the strange, crazy idea in his head of wanting to fight me, So there's that too...If I had to say though...Its the top golden prize...the one that makes everyone clammer and go into a frenzy...risking their lives in ways, the only other way these things they put themselves through are possible...is if I did it to them instead...That World championship...feeding off of the released forces of every broken man is the greatest thing in ANY world...be it the Outter or Neather...but, its a given that if I took that belt...regardless of who from...EVERYONE would come forward...merely setting themselves up for an unforeseen attack on their physical well-being...only to be swallowed whole into the abyss as their power drains in a flash. I'll be seeing you BOTH real soon again.
    *With that said, Ano Doom gets up, throws the chair hurtling, as it smashes into and against the wall, then gives Blue one last look, and turns and walks across the room, then knocks the other remaining window to pieces with one shot...akin to the Devil's Flame...then leaves, stepping through window frame, as quickly as he appeared.*

Pisces Pink: Hell yeah! ANO DOOM IS DA SHIT!!! IWA is bout to get LIVE AS A MUTHAFUCKA BITCHES!!! BOOTH OF TRUTH IS AS REAL AS IT GETS!!! Tell 'em Blue!

Sagittarius Blue: *hiding in the corner and not saying shit*

Pisces Pink: Awwww, Sagittarius was so blown away by having Doom on our show, he's still in shock!

Sagittarius Blue: ....... Help... me....

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

And that's the truth homies.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    New ITT is up!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions