Page 992 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982990991992993994 1002 1042 1092 1492 1992 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: And I don't think you understand, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! Listen Doom, you wreck my chances again, and I will tear off your damn arm and beat the living hell out of you! You don't know me bitch, I can hurt you just as bad, I can tear your head off of your damn hinges if I wanted to. I am not scared of you and never will be, so stop being a pussy and come out of hiding!
    Ano Doom: I don't have to know you to know you've never seen anything like me. My arms don't come off, they're mechanically attached to my body, Just not happening. There's an old saying for right about now: "You don't have to be scared of me to get the damn livin shit knocked out of you 115 times in 30 seconds." I'm not hiding from you at all...You'll see me on Chaos, Don't worry. Or would you rather me come to your house and throw you through the window and then the wall in front of your girlfriend?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy raises his eyebrow in shock of the disrespect*
    D-boy: Are you serious Sag? I offer you a beer and you meet me with that pitiful response? I ought to kick your teeth down your throat, which ironically would be the only food you have eaten in months hanging out with your beluga whale girl. Do you really want to mess with the pardy? All of this bullshit drama could have been avoided if you could have kept that porky pink biaaaaaaatch out of me and sugar and spices conversation. Gosh, does she just assume every conversation ends in a feast so she should stick her nose in everyone's bizz!? But seriously blue, I don't fear you. If you want, ask creative to make some matches between you and I, I know I'm a tag team guy, but I will gladly kick your teeth down your throat for disrespecting me and my beer. *D-boy grabs some redbull and pours it into a cup and mixes it with some vodka* Maybe if I drink enough of these I will have the energy to deal with your naive douchebaggary.
    Sagittarius Blue: All the Red Bull in the world couldn't help you keep up with me. Wanna talk food? How about this: I eat fools like you for brunch. Ask Brock Edwards - if he still goes by that name, anyways. Fuck it, ask Seth 13. They'll tell you: DON'T FUCK WITH SAGITTARIUS BLUE.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: All the Red Bull in the world couldn't help you keep up with me. Wanna talk food? How about this: I eat fools like you for brunch. Ask Brock Edwards - if he still goes by that name, anyways. Fuck it, ask Seth 13. They'll tell you: DON'T FUCK WITH SAGITTARIUS BLUE.
    D-boy: Your claim to fame is Beating up a gimmick stealing tool? HA, yea what ever sag blue! Just keep your woman on a leash and stay the hell out of my way. Talk all the shit that you want * D-boy steps towards Sag blue* I still don't fear you, and if you want to get in my way... I will drop you just like I plan to drop those douche bag chemists.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Ali Kazam: hey blue, why are you wasting your time with him? Seriously, even you are way above that fools level... And you, you're nothing but false hype. People give you way too much credit and the worst part is, you believe every word of it. Absolutely pathetic. That's why you are.

Rymac: what he said....

Ali Kazam: I told you not to talk to me!

Rymac: like I care what you say.

Ali Kazam: apparently no one does...

Rymac: probably because just like Sagittarius Blue over there, and just like Extremely Lethal, you are a big old joke. Isn't thy right D?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

*Ano Doom approaches Blue from almost of nowheres, full of twisted resolve and pure driven ferocity.*

Ano Doom: Good to see you again, Blue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: hey blue, why are you wasting your time with him? Seriously, even you are way above that fools level... And you, you're nothing but false hype. People give you way too much credit and the worst part is, you believe every word of it. Absolutely pathetic. That's why you are.

Rymac: what he said....

Ali Kazam: I told you not to talk to me!

Rymac: like I care what you say.

Ali Kazam: apparently no one does...

Rymac: probably because just like Sagittarius Blue over there, and just like Extremely Lethal, you are a big old joke. Isn't thy right D?
    D-boy: You called that right down the middle Rymac! Ali is a joke! Ali and Ace note could start their own circus and leave us the freak alone... and IWA could become a utopia that all the other feds strive to be. But instead we get both of those tools running around here being Pardy Poopers.

Black Ninja!
    *BANG, BANG, BANG! A loud banging on the door to the building is heard.*

???: Mate open the bloody door or I'll give you the hiding of a lifetime.

Security Gaurd: Sorry guy, can't let you in here, you aren't an employee.

???: do I care. No. There isn't any efed that has security good enough to keep me out. So let me in mate.

Security into his wallow talkie: I'm gonna need backup, there is a disturbance at the main entrance. A drunk and hostile man wants to get in.

??: That's it. I'm getting in there. Ano Doom can't run from me!

*the door explodes open an the security guard collapses on the ground. Dingo Macruns through the doorway and starts looking for Doom. He sees him at the other end of a hallway and runs towards him. He gets halfway before ten security guards grab him and start dragging him back outside.*

Dingo: Get off me, I don't care if I'm not in this fed, I will get Ano Doom!

*BANG, BANG, BANG! A loud banging on the door to the building is heard.*

???: Mate open the bloody door or I'll give you the hiding of a lifetime.

Security Gaurd: Sorry guy, can't let you in here, you aren't an employee.

???: do I care. No. There isn't any efed that has security good enough to keep me out. So let me in mate.

Security into his wallow talkie: I'm gonna need backup, there is a disturbance at the main entrance. A drunk and hostile man wants to get in.

??: That's it. I'm getting in there. Ano Doom can't run from me!

*the door explodes open an the security guard collapses on the ground. Dingo Macruns through the doorway and starts looking for Doom. He sees him at the other end of a hallway and runs towards him. He gets halfway before ten security guards grab him and start dragging him back outside.*

Dingo: Get off me, I don't care if I'm not in this fed, I will get Ano Doom!

Idiot.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Idiot.
    He hunted you down

He hunted you down
    There's not much else to say to a man who talks shit to no end then runs every single time he ever sees the opponent.

Doom will be in EWNCW tomorrow or soon after, Gotta get Earth friendly.