Page 991 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981989990991992993 1001 1041 1091 1491 1991 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    *Ali walks through the argument completely ignoring Jackson. He sticks his finger up at doom before walking off. He is by himself when he says.*

Ali Kazam: I bet he still ignores me...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sugar and Spice scoff.

Spice: Excuse me, but this is an A + B conversation so why don't you C your way out of it fatty?

Sugar: Yea who invited you anyway? The dessert table's that way.

They turn to D-boy.

Spice: yes it's very much possible. Not all of us need to cling to a man like Vivica and Porky Pink over there do.

Sugar: Porky Pink? Oooh burn!

The two women giggle and touch each other's index fingers making a sizzling sound.
    D-boy: Hey, I'm glad to see that there are some females who stay independent and don't depend on all the men in IWA loving them in order to get any respect here. *D-boy laughs and pretends to cough* JUNO!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Pisces Pink walks up behind D-boy, Sugar and Spice cracking her knuckles... and she DOES NOT LIKE what she hears...*

Pisces Pink: What the fuck, D-toy - you think a woman needs a man to validate her success? Bitch - not a man, you's a bitch - you need to wake yo' ass up... if you need help getting with the fucking times, book a match with me. I've beaten down grown ass men like nothing. Which is what YOU are. Bitch.

And if you two twat twins have a problem with Pisces Pink getting closer to the top, come try to stop my rise... and get the same damn thing I gave Vivica on last Chaos.
    *D-boy turns around and chuckles at Pink*
    D-boy: You have got to be kidding yo! Why don't you get to stepping thunder thighs. Rymac and I drink a lot of beer, and none of it is enough to drink you pretty, *D-boy looks around for blue* Blue get back in here and put this *beep* on her leash.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: It took me about as long as it took to ruin your monumental desire to become Endurance Champion. So, all of about five seconds. I'm listening loud and clear Jackson...You don't wanna find me, because when you do, that's IF I don't find you first and continue what I started...I just might stop your heart with one simple punch...You're out of your comfort zone with me, trust me. Afterthought, funny...Kind of like your Endurance Briefcase now. You know, not many men get a guaranteed championship match, at their discretion, then lose.
    Jackson: Ha, I am still in the hunt for the Endurance title, even Smyth knows that no matter what he says. I don't want to find you?!? I'm sorry, I'm thinking being from the netherworld is messing up your brain cells or what ever the hell you have up there. I want to find your ass, how many times do I have to say it?! My god you may be a demon but you are dumb as hell, first of all you attacked me so of course I lost the chance of gaining the title and second of all, I will counter that punch with a fucking kick to the head!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Hey, I'm glad to see that there are some females who stay independent and don't depend on all the men in IWA loving them in order to get any respect here. *D-boy laughs and pretends to cough* JUNO!

*D-boy turns around and chuckles at Pink*
    D-boy: You have got to be kidding yo! Why don't you get to stepping thunder thighs. Rymac and I drink a lot of beer, and none of it is enough to drink you pretty, *D-boy looks around for blue* Blue get back in here and put this *beep* on her leash.
    Sagittarius Blue: I see the alcohol poisoning is hitting your brain cells, D-annoy. I don't keep Pisces on a leash. She's her own woman... and way too much woman for a small fry like you to handle. Which means I'm not going to do a damn thing when she pulls your spine out and shows it to you.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: I see the alcohol poisoning is hitting your brain cells, D-annoy. I don't keep Pisces on a leash. She's her own woman... and way too much woman for a small fry like you to handle. Which means I'm not going to do a damn thing when she pulls your spine out and shows it to you.
    D-boy: Yea, sure sag. I'm 6'4" and almost 300 pounds but thunder thighs is too much for me to handle? There is a reason that even Juno gets her shot before Pink... Smokey is afraid that her arteries will explode during her entrance. *D-boy offers Sag blue a beer* You might need this to deal with that loud wide load.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Ha, I am still in the hunt for the Endurance title, even Smyth knows that no matter what he says. I don't want to find you?!? I'm sorry, I'm thinking being from the netherworld is messing up your brain cells or what ever the hell you have up there. I want to find your ass, how many times do I have to say it?! My god you may be a demon but you are dumb as hell, first of all you attacked me so of course I lost the chance of gaining the title and second of all, I will counter that punch with a fucking kick to the head!
    Ano Doom: Your lack of realization would make me laugh if I knew what a sense of humor was...Though I feel no human emotions, so, not happening. I know only killing and shedding others' blood, these are my only main emotions, Destruction and Violence. Nothing else and nothing more. You may still be in the hunt...But I'll wreck your chances there again there too. Doesn't matter to me, Jackson. You've become my new target now, and I will take you down in a short matter of time. You do not understand what I'm trying to tell you, the man who never saw your Mechanized Assailant coming. You don't want to find me, because when you do, I might just crush your lungs, snap your neck, and rattle your brain all around the inside of your head. All in one shot. Go ahead for the kick then, then I'm just gonna counter THAT with a knockout strike. Devil's Flame ends your game.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Yea, sure sag. I'm 6'4" and almost 300 pounds but thunder thighs is too much for me to handle? There is a reason that even Juno gets her shot before Pink... Smokey is afraid that her arteries will explode during her entrance. *D-boy offers Sag blue a beer* You might need this to deal with that loud wide load.
    Sagittarius Blue: Aw how sweet, a peace offering... you should keep it. You'll need something to help you with the pain of me kicking you in the face. Over. And over. And over, til I get bored. And then I'm going to let Pisces break every bone in your body. Starting with the small ones in your fingers and toes.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: Aw how sweet, a peace offering... you should keep it. You'll need something to help you with the pain of me kicking you in the face. Over. And over. And over, til I get bored. And then I'm going to let Pisces break every bone in your body. Starting with the small ones in your fingers and toes.
    *D-boy raises his eyebrow in shock of the disrespect*
    D-boy: Are you serious Sag? I offer you a beer and you meet me with that pitiful response? I ought to kick your teeth down your throat, which ironically would be the only food you have eaten in months hanging out with your beluga whale girl. Do you really want to mess with the pardy? All of this bullshit drama could have been avoided if you could have kept that porky pink biaaaaaaatch out of me and sugar and spices conversation. Gosh, does she just assume every conversation ends in a feast so she should stick her nose in everyone's bizz!? But seriously blue, I don't fear you. If you want, ask creative to make some matches between you and I, I know I'm a tag team guy, but I will gladly kick your teeth down your throat for disrespecting me and my beer. *D-boy grabs some redbull and pours it into a cup and mixes it with some vodka* Maybe if I drink enough of these I will have the energy to deal with your naive douchebaggary.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Your lack of realization would make me laugh if I knew what a sense of humor was...Though I feel no human emotions, so, not happening. I know only killing and shedding others' blood, these are my only main emotions, Destruction and Violence. Nothing else and nothing more. You may still be in the hunt...But I'll wreck your chances there again there too. Doesn't matter to me, Jackson. You've become my new target now, and I will take you down in a short matter of time. You do not understand what I'm trying to tell you, the man who never saw your Mechanized Assailant coming. You don't want to find me, because when you do, I might just crush your lungs, snap your neck, and rattle your brain all around the inside of your head. All in one shot. Go ahead for the kick then, then I'm just gonna counter THAT with a knockout strike. Devil's Flame ends your game.
    Jackson: And I don't think you understand, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! Listen Doom, you wreck my chances again, and I will tear off your damn arm and beat the living hell out of you! You don't know me bitch, I can hurt you just as bad, I can tear your head off of your damn hinges if I wanted to. I am not scared of you and never will be, so stop being a pussy and come out of hiding!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones