Page 990 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980988989990991992 1000 1040 1090 1490 1990 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sugar and Spice scoff.

Spice: Excuse me, but this is an A + B conversation so why don't you C your way out of it fatty?

Sugar: Yea who invited you anyway? The dessert table's that way.

They turn to D-boy.

Spice: yes it's very much possible. Not all of us need to cling to a man like Vivica and Porky Pink over there do.

Sugar: Porky Pink? Oooh burn!

The two women giggle and touch each other's index fingers making a sizzling sound.

Ano Doom: You know....Not everyone here is untalented..Maybe all the hero, nice guys with the whole kiss ass, do what's right ALWAYS attitude...Like the guy who's moment in the sun was smashed before it ever began....But no not everyone's like that. I take it you've never seen someone like me....A Demon Cyborg who only exists to hunt for new prey constantly, waiting for the next chance to erase any man foolish enough to attempt to fight me. I have more talent in one mechanized arm than all these dogooders around here.

And by the way...I'll tell you something about Pink, (Says it very quietly to prevent the chance of being overheard by Pisces.) She's easy prey...Narrow minded, in a way...and very naive....I plan on fully exploiting this to the utmost extent to further my shot at ripping Blue in half...Maybe her as well, who knows.

OOC: This should be interesting....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: You know....Not everyone here is untalented..Maybe all the hero, nice guys with the whole kiss ass, do what's right ALWAYS attitude...Like the guy who's moment in the sun was smashed before it ever began....But no not everyone's like that. I take it you've never seen someone like me....A Demon Cyborg who only exists to hunt for new prey constantly, waiting for the next chance to erase any man foolish enough to attempt to fight me. I have more talent in one mechanized arm than all these dogooders around here.

And by the way...I'll tell you something about Pink, (Says it very quietly to prevent the chance of being overheard by Pisces.) She's easy prey...Narrow minded, in a way...and very naive....I plan on fully exploiting this to the utmost extent to further my shot at ripping Blue in half...Maybe her as well, who knows.

OOC: This should be interesting....
    Spice: Well that's good for you demon... cyborg man, but we have bigger things in mind than Porky Pink.

Sugar: Yea she thinks she's so great just because she's reaching the top, but so what? She gets fatter every day, soon she won't just reach the top, but also the walls and eventually the sky.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

We're so pro we even sell injuries in public! #fakers_@_large

Juno

*Still sitting watching the action unfold she enjoys this drama*

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    After a chat with TTC's cousin via PS3, TTC's been in hospital for the past week after having surgery on his stomach/bowel area, hence his absence.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Spice: Well that's good for you demon... cyborg man, but we have bigger things in mind than Porky Pink.

Sugar: Yea she thinks she's so great just because she's reaching the top, but so what? She gets fatter every day, soon she won't just reach the top, but also the walls and eventually the sky.
    Ano Doom: You two doppleganger femmes are right...there's much more important things around here...Like laying waste to everyone...We're obviously different types...you two are identical women and I'm a Robotic Villain on the hunt for concussing all opponents...So on that note...See you later...I'll be the one kickin the sense and shit out of someone.

OOC:Best way to handle that little discussion, lol.

Ano Doom: You two doppleganger femmes are right...there's much more important things around here...Like laying waste to everyone...We're obviously different types...you two are identical women and I'm a Robotic Villain on the hunt for concussing all opponents...So on that note...See you later...I'll be the one kickin the sense and shit out of someone.

OOC:Best way to handle that little discussion, lol.
    Spice: Ummm how are we identical? We're like completely different hello.

Sugar: Yea she's a brunette and I'm a blonde. How could anyone confuse us?

Both women turn around and whisper to each other.

Sugar: Why must all the guys in this fed be such weirdos?

Spice: I have no clue, but we better move away before we catch it. Just walk away slowly and show no signs of fear.

Sugar and Spice start whistling innocently and moving away.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Ano Doom: Matter of fact, I don't have to try to rile you up...I already did when I took from you like a thief in the night...and you never even knew I was in the arena...You're where I want you to be, and come Chaos...my game continues, And I shall win, you lose. And I'm more machine than anything, plus red beast too...So no, I only breath violence and I certainly have no organs. You're in my battlefield now, Jackson, and the sooner I see you the sooner you become a casualty of war.
    Jackson: Took me like a thief in the night.....WOW *starts slow clapping* That's amazing, how long did it take you to think of that. Listen Doom, come chaos, I will find you! I will beat you within a inch of your fucking robotic life and the sooner I see your ass, the sooner you become an afterthought!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Took me like a thief in the night.....WOW *starts slow clapping* That's amazing, how long did it take you to think of that. Listen Doom, come chaos, I will find you! I will beat you within a inch of your fucking robotic life and the sooner I see your ass, the sooner you become an afterthought!
    Ano Doom: It took me about as long as it took to ruin your monumental desire to become Endurance Champion. So, all of about five seconds. I'm listening loud and clear Jackson...You don't wanna find me, because when you do, that's IF I don't find you first and continue what I started...I just might stop your heart with one simple punch...You're out of your comfort zone with me, trust me. Afterthought, funny...Kind of like your Endurance Briefcase now. You know, not many men get a guaranteed championship match, at their discretion, then lose.

Spice: Ummm how are we identical? We're like completely different hello.

Sugar: Yea she's a brunette and I'm a blonde. How could anyone confuse us?

Both women turn around and whisper to each other.

Sugar: Why must all the guys in this fed be such weirdos?

Spice: I have no clue, but we better move away before we catch it. Just walk away slowly and show no signs of fear.

Sugar and Spice start whistling innocently and moving away.
    Ano Doom: That's what I thought. Get the fuck away from me.