Page 989 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 489 889 939 979987988989990991 999 1039 1089 1489 1989 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,890 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Oh, I've been swell enough...Just on the hunt for more destroying...Speaking of that...I destroyed Jackson Smith's chances of honor and glory on Chaos...So I must say things are going just great...He'll most likely wanna fight me this Sunday...So I'll be even better after I tear him in three. And yea, I've met her once or twice....Seems awfully arrogant and....unaware of what she sees when looking at me. I met her two face lover as well...quite the guy. (Again, begins speaking in a way only audible to Blue.) Resistance, is futile, friend.‚Äč
    *Sagittarius Blue realizes that he is in a terrible place once again. On the one hand, a dangerous, life-snuffing entity is in plain sight and talking to his beloved. On the other hand, he's the only one that sees it...*

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): FUCK. MY. LIFE.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy steps closer to Doom and cracks open a beer*
    D-boy: I'm 6'4" boy. I'm not your average man. Doom, why don't you just go smash some more jobbers and the pardy will keep out of my way. *D-boy chugs beer and throws his bottle at the feet of doom* So if you want to start your shit at IWA, I'm just letting you know I will not take it. The pardy is taking over, we don't have any room for a douchebag robot poser. The Pardy will get the best of you, and the pain you feel will be real.

OOC: hahaha I got a chuckle out of the foo reference... so much I made my own.
    Ano Doom: You get in my face like this at Chaos I'm cracking your skull...You can call me all the names you want but the fact remains...You've never seen or met anything like me...I'm from a place that you didn't know existed it. You will take whatever I do to you because you have no choice. I am the beast from beneath, the one who eats souls and devours the offense of others...I breath nothing but pain and destruction...Talk all the arrogant bullshit you want but the fact is...Like your pal Juno...Oh yea, that's right, after all you just can't leave her alone....You just don't know what's before you. The only thing taking over is The Demon Cyborg...Down with the Pardy, up with the Robotic Villain...And I said at least 6 and a half...you're only 6 foot four...and skinny, puny...and small...My arms are bigger than your neck...legs bigger than your arms...Chest bigger than your head...Hell, I have tattoos more monstrous than you.

*Ano Doom picks up the beer bottle and smashes it in his hand, never feeling a thing as he crushes it in his nightmarish grip.*

OOC:

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom: You get in my face like this at Chaos I'm cracking your skull...You can call me all the names you want but the fact remains...You've never seen or met anything like me...I'm from a place that you didn't know existed it. You will take whatever I do to you because you have no choice. I am the beast from beneath, the one who eats souls and devours the offense of others...I breath nothing but pain and destruction...Talk all the arrogant bullshit you want but the fact is...Like your pal Juno...Oh yea, that's right, after all you just can't leave her alone....You just don't know what's before you. The only thing taking over is The Demon Cyborg...Down with the Pardy, up with the Robotic Villain...And I said at least 6 and a half...you're only 6 foot four...and skinny, puny...and small...My arms are bigger than your neck...legs bigger than your arms...Chest bigger than your head...Hell, I have tattoos more monstrous than you.

*Ano Doom picks up the beer bottle and smashes it in his hand, never feeling a thing as he crushes it in his nightmarish grip.*

OOC:
    *D-boy chuckles*
    D-boy: You are nothing special my friend. You seem like something I would see out of a video game, but don't worry every big bad boss has a weakness. I will gladly find yours if you ever plan getting in my way. As far as your comments about Juno, I have nothing but ill will for her, I am just making sure she doesn't mess with my boy... As you did earlier. *D-boy looks at Doom right in the eyes and looks at how large he truly is and still smirks* You know what Doom, you just look like the imagination of a sick sick man, an ego to easy to tame. and don't worry, when I get the chance I will use the notes I learned from note and tame the lion.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Well I certainly hope that you can convince whoever is in charge over there to give you a job. Now, let me think. Who is in charge over there at TWE...?

Oh, that's right: me. Good luck, boy.
    Jackson: Oh I don't have to convince anyone, since your ass is not in charge there.
    Ano Doom: Demon Cyborgs have no need for hospitals, Jackson. I am in no way close to human so anything you THINK you could do to me would not put me in need of medical professionals. What does sound right though is...Maybe I'll send you to the same one Alex came out of...Yea, I went there....This time though, She'll be visiting you.
    Jackson: Oh, was that supposed to rile me up more or some shit, try again dumbass! If it breaths and has organs, it can get hurt so as far as I am concerned, your neck can get snapped!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Oh I don't have to convince anyone, since your ass is not in charge there.

Jackson: Oh, was that supposed to rile me up more or some shit, try again dumbass! If it breaths and has organs, it can get hurt so as far as I am concerned, your neck can get snapped!
    Ano Doom: Matter of fact, I don't have to try to rile you up...I already did when I took from you like a thief in the night...and you never even knew I was in the arena...You're where I want you to be, and come Chaos...my game continues, And I shall win, you lose. And I'm more machine than anything, plus red beast too...So no, I only breath violence and I certainly have no organs. You're in my battlefield now, Jackson, and the sooner I see you the sooner you become a casualty of war.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Sugar and Spice start looking around the arena seemingly angry.

Spice: OMG Sugar are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Sugar: A bunch of no talent losers stuck in a single fed?

Spice: No I mean besides that. We haven't had a match in over a month... a month! Meanwhile that incestuous slut Vivica walks around with a title that should be ours by now and that newbie Juno is the number one contender and Piggy Pink is trying to cut in line.

Sugar: I know right? Just who do we have to sleep with to get ahead in this fed?

Spice: No Sugar we don't do that anymore remember? No, what we need is a plan, something that will get us noticed and I think I have just the thing.

Spice starts whispering in Sugar's ear and Sugar giggles as she hears the plan.

s&s.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Sugar and Spice start looking around the arena seemingly angry.

Spice: OMG Sugar are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Sugar: A bunch of no talent losers stuck in a single fed?

Spice: No I mean besides that. We haven't had a match in over a month... a month! Meanwhile that incestuous slut Vivica walks around with a title that should be ours by now and that newbie Juno is the number one contender and Piggy Pink is trying to cut in line.

Sugar: I know right? Just who do we have to sleep with to get ahead in this fed?

Spice: No Sugar we don't do that anymore remember? No, what we need is a plan, something that will get us noticed and I think I have just the thing.

Spice starts whispering in Sugar's ear and Sugar giggles as she hears the plan.

s&s.jpg
    *D-boy looks confused and then chuckles violently*
    D-boy: Wait, your a bunch of females who don't look for the approval of males in order to get noticed... Is that possible in IWA?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy looks confused and then chuckles violently*
    D-boy: Wait, your a bunch of females who don't look for the approval of males in order to get noticed... Is that possible in IWA?
    *Pisces Pink walks up behind D-boy, Sugar and Spice cracking her knuckles... and she DOES NOT LIKE what she hears...*

Pisces Pink: What the fuck, D-toy - you think a woman needs a man to validate her success? Bitch - not a man, you's a bitch - you need to wake yo' ass up... if you need help getting with the fucking times, book a match with me. I've beaten down grown ass men like nothing. Which is what YOU are. Bitch.

And if you two twat twins have a problem with Pisces Pink getting closer to the top, come try to stop my rise... and get the same damn thing I gave Vivica on last Chaos.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Pisces Pink walks up behind D-boy, Sugar and Spice cracking her knuckles... and she DOES NOT LIKE what she hears...*

Pisces Pink: What the fuck, D-toy - you think a woman needs a man to validate her success? Bitch - not a man, you's a bitch - you need to wake yo' ass up... if you need help getting with the fucking times, book a match with me. I've beaten down grown ass men like nothing. Which is what YOU are. Bitch.

And if you two twat twins have a problem with Pisces Pink getting closer to the top, come try to stop my rise... and get the same damn thing I gave Vivica on last Chaos.
    *Juno walks out from the gym and hears the latest commotion, she takes a seat on the bench and watches the action unfold*

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Sugar and Spice scoff.

Spice: Excuse me, but this is an A + B conversation so why don't you C your way out of it fatty?

Sugar: Yea who invited you anyway? The dessert table's that way.

They turn to D-boy.

Spice: yes it's very much possible. Not all of us need to cling to a man like Vivica and Porky Pink over there do.

Sugar: Porky Pink? Oooh burn!

The two women giggle and touch each other's index fingers making a sizzling sound.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion