Page 985 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 4858859359759839849859869879951035108514851985 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,850 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom approaches from behind...His massive image suddenly in the mirror takes Juno by such surprise she lets out an audible gasp.*

*The Robotic Villain steps forward around here, swings right for the glass, connecting as it shatters all around. Never once does he show signs of pain or hurt. This somewhat surprises Juno further, leaving her at somewhat of a loss for words.*

Ano Doom: Now now, arrogance can be a great distraction. That will help you to stop being distracted by your own image.
    Juno: What the fuck! Why did you do that?! I am not arrogant, i just love my new ink...It is a tribute... No arrogance involved

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: What the fuck! Why did you do that?! I am not arrogant, i just love my new ink...It is a tribute... No arrogance involved
    Ano Doom: I know nothing but destroying...Be it humans, or objects...So the mirror was calling my name. That may be true, the love for the design....But don't tell me I'm wrong by the fact I'm about to tell you: That small smidgen of time spent looking at one's body and artwork upon it...Is all the more time that could be used on training.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ano Doom: I know nothing but destroying...Be it humans, or objects...So the mirror was calling my name. That may be true, the love for the design....But don't tell me I'm wrong by the fact I'm about to tell you: That small smidgen of time spent looking at one's body and artwork upon it...Is all the more time that could be used on training.
    Juno: So you shatter glass..many years of bad luck you got? What the one second after two sets of 100 sit-ups? *Raises hands* Alright inky lee soz for the inconvenience i caused... *Juno does not fear Ano and wonders why she is so calm around him*

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Juno: So you shatter glass..many years of bad luck you got? What the one second after two sets of 100 sit-ups? *Raises hands* Alright inky lee soz for the inconvenience i caused... *Juno does not fear Ano and wonders why she is so calm around him*
    Ano Doom: You have to be human to have luck, which therefore, it is something I don't believe in. Besides, I don't need any luck to commit my usual behavior...Crush. Kill. Destory. Just ask Jackson Smith how much luck it took for me to drop him on Chaos. And to answer your question...You are calm for two reasons...False sense of security, and more bravado than brains...And the fact you have next to no idea who I am helps too. Smyth said it best yesterday..."Like a rabbit approaching a propeller."

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Minecraft gets pretty boring after an hour. #why_me

Ano Doom: You have to be human to have luck, which therefore, it is something I don't believe in. Besides, I don't need any luck to commit my usual behavior...Crush. Kill. Destory. Just ask Jackson Smith how much luck it took for me to drop him on Chaos. And to answer your question...You are calm for two reasons...False sense of security, and more bravado than brains...And the fact you have next to no idea who I am helps too. Smyth said it best yesterday..."Like a rabbit approaching a propeller."
    Juno: No... you are not human but, you must feel? No i am calm as i have no fear and i am not fearful of you Ano... I dunno what you do that makes me?? I know for a fact you could break me into several pieces.. believe me but, you should not mis-judge my intelligence

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Juno: No... you are not human but, you must feel? No i am calm as i have no fear and i am not fearful of you Ano... I dunno what you do that makes me?? I know for a fact you could break me into several pieces.. believe me but, you should not mis-judge my intelligence
    Ano Doom: I feel only my power gaining rapidly every time someone is hurt by my own two hands. More or less, I only know increase in my life altering energy. Breaking others in half only, upgrades me within, if you will. I do not know how to feel anything else. I do not misjudge your intelligence...I just believe you have not seen nearly enough of what I'm capable of to know how to feel near me and how to react.

Ano Doom: I feel only my power gaining rapidly every time someone is hurt by my own two hands. More or less, I only know increase in my life altering energy. Breaking others in half only, upgrades me within, if you will. I do not know how to feel anything else. I do not misjudge your intelligence...I just believe you have not seen nearly enough of what I'm capable of to know how to feel near me and how to react.
    Juno: Well Ano we all have stuff that makes us happy.. I am pretty good with first impressions

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Juno: Well Ano we all have stuff that makes us happy.. I am pretty good with first impressions
    Ano Doom: I know nothing of happiness either...Human emotions don't exist to me...And obviously not...You remind me a bit of Pisces Pink...In another federation, she too, shared the same naivety as you.

Ano Doom: I know nothing of happiness either...Human emotions don't exist to me...And obviously not...You remind me a bit of Pisces Pink...In another federation, she too, shared the same naivety as you.
    Juno: I am not naive..

OOC: She is here

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch