Page 984 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974982983984985986 994 1034 1084 1484 1984 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Finished promo sent into Ben.
    Good work bro? cant wait to read it
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Thanks to all who have sent their stuff in to me already. Gonna have a fun time reading all these promos when I get home from work later!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

How long do we have to sell these injuries? #this_blows

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: All that time with the case and you blew it. At least when Shaz cheated me out of my case, he won his match.
    Jackson: Oh I'm sorry, did you get attacked...no, then shut the fuck up! And plus, technically I won my match, it was just by disqualification.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Oh I'm sorry, did you get attacked...no, then shut the fuck up! And plus, technically I won my match, it was just by disqualification.
    Mr. Smyth walks into the locker room with his TWE IronFist championship on his shoulder.

Mr. Smyth: Oh, is this not the right championship for this company? Where am I? Oh, yes...

Mr. Smyth swaps his title over quickly to the IWA Endurance title.

Mr. Smyth: My apologies. When you're this good and hold so many titles, it's really hard to keep track of my successes. Anyway, what were you harping on about again?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post

Ano Doom: There's a good chance you will get a rematch...maybe I'll throw you to the floor again then as well. Who knows, always be on the lookout, because its very well known that devils lie in tall grass, you never know where I'll be next.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: In less than 12 months, there will be fireworks, there will be a kaleidoscope of energy, there will be a storm like no other brewing in IWA!! Because at Destined for Immortality II, Chris Divine steps into the same ring as he faces me; 'The Storm', Tommy Thunder!!
    Chris Divine has 12 months to get his ass in gear. 12 months to grow a set, man up and become the man he's striving to be. Let's see if he can become what he seems to think he already is.
    Divine: fireworks, energy, storm, hell whatever else you want, tornadoes, ninjas, surfers....there could be all kinds of euphemisms, but in 12 months, 2 things are certain. Tommy thunder will step into an iwa ring for action for the first time, and divine vs thunder will happen for the first time. Those two things are certain. 12 months....12 months divine will be watching you in ewncw tommy, and divine is sure you will be watching divine here..so pay close attention because tommy...these next 12 months divine is going to show the world and you, why he is the divine one.

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Nothing like a cold can of Izze to get through the day. #refreshment

Juno: 98,99,100... whoa

*Getting up from completing her 2nd round of sit-ups and her playlist blaring... she sees her new tat in the mirror*

Juno: *smiling* Love it

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: 98,99,100... whoa

*Getting up from completing her 2nd round of sit-ups and her playlist blaring... she sees her new tat in the mirror*

Juno: *smiling* Love it
    *Ano Doom approaches from behind...His massive image suddenly in the mirror takes Juno by such surprise she lets out an audible gasp.*

*The Robotic Villain steps forward around here, swings right for the glass, connecting as it shatters all around. Never once does he show signs of pain or hurt. This somewhat surprises Juno further, leaving her at somewhat of a loss for words.*

Ano Doom: Now now, arrogance can be a great distraction. That will help you to stop being distracted by your own image.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.