Page 974 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964972973974975976 984 1024 1074 1474 1974 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 22796
  1. #9731
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: This bullshit needs to stop.... Shaz I dont care what fucling championship you have, if you continue to disrespect me the way you did on choas, the way smokey is disrespecting holding me down, if this bullshit continues, I'll make you disappear permanently!
    Shaz: I take it your mom forgot to change your nappy?


  2. #9732
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I take it your mom forgot to change your nappy?
    Ali Kazam: keep it up you stupid, little man. Management here may have decided they don't think I can be seen as a credible threat for anyone, but I refuse to take crap from the worst champion in the history of this business. A man who has more luck then a pedo at a beiber concert. the fact that you are the champion in this company shows just how much of a joke it is. I mean seriously who the hell seriously believes that you are the best thing this company has to offer... Absolutely no one! That's why no one cares about the world title anymore, every second it's in your pathetic hands tarnishes its value.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #9733
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: keep it up you stupid, little man. Management here may have decided they don't think I can be seen as a credible threat for anyone, but I refuse to take crap from the worst champion in the history of this business. A man who has more luck then a pedo at a beiber concert. the fact that you are the champion in this company shows just how much of a joke it is. I mean seriously who the hell seriously believes that you are the best thing this company has to offer... Absolutely no one! That's why no one cares about the world title anymore, every second it's in your pathetic hands tarnishes its value.
    Shaz: Let's face it Ali, you're not serious when you say all that! You're only pissed off because you haven't got this strap around your waist! I am the IWA Champion, so you need to take all of that back you son of a bitch!! I've defeated you before, and I don't mind doing it again! And just for the hell of it, I'mma let this shit continue! That way, you'll get so angry...you'll make your own cock disappear.

    OOC: Fuck, just seen the time and it's 2:39. I've gotta wake up at 7. :/ Catch y'all later.


  4. #9734
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Let's face it Ali, you're not serious when you say all that! You're only pissed off because you haven't got this strap around your waist! I am the IWA Champion, so you need to take all of that back you son of a bitch!! I've defeated you before, and I don't mind doing it again! And just for the hell of it, I'mma let this shit continue! That way, you'll get so angry...you'll make your own cock disappear.

    OOC: Fuck, just seen the time and it's 2:39. I've gotta wake up at 7. :/ Catch y'all later.
    Ali Kazam: Shaz, I'm gonna say this nice and slow, so even your ssmall mind can understand what I am saying. Nobody cares about you! As long as you are the champion, nobody cares about the championship! I'm not joking when I say that. I'm 100% serious about what I say. Beaten me before, you haven't beaten me, you've beat the watered down version of me that management wants boring everyone in the stands. You will never beat me. You wanna talk about my cock disappearing, the only place it's disappearing tonight is down your mothers throat. Yeah you might be the champion, but like I said, nobody cares about you or your belt!

    Ooc: bye.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #9735
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,795
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Let's face it Ali, you're not serious when you say all that! You're only pissed off because you haven't got this strap around your waist! I am the IWA Champion, so you need to take all of that back you son of a bitch!! I've defeated you before, and I don't mind doing it again! And just for the hell of it, I'mma let this shit continue! That way, you'll get so angry...you'll make your own cock disappear.

    OOC: Fuck, just seen the time and it's 2:39. I've gotta wake up at 7. :/ Catch y'all later.
    Hawk: The only reason you have that title is because of the briefcase and the only reason you won that is because Smith cheated out of the win when I was force to defend my case against. You still haven't beaten me fairly yet and I already own a few wins on you, so as far as I am concerned, the only reason you are still champion is because of dumb luck.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  6. #9736
    Domino: I was told not to come to the show this week, is the IWA trying to get rid of me. One lost, and I'm off TV for two Chaos's. This is ridiculous.

  7. #9737
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Aight guys. Im off. Ill chat with you all either tues or wed
     

  8. #9738
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: Shaz, I'm gonna say this nice and slow, so even your ssmall mind can understand what I am saying. Nobody cares about you! As long as you are the champion, nobody cares about the championship! I'm not joking when I say that. I'm 100% serious about what I say. Beaten me before, you haven't beaten me, you've beat the watered down version of me that management wants boring everyone in the stands. You will never beat me. You wanna talk about my cock disappearing, the only place it's disappearing tonight is down your mothers throat. Yeah you might be the champion, but like I said, nobody cares about you or your belt!

    Ooc: bye.
    Shaz: What, so you're trying to say that you speak for everybody? The real truth is, YOU don't care about me. And I could really care less- you really think I want praise from a whack magician?


  9. #9739
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: The only reason you have that title is because of the briefcase and the only reason you won that is because Smith cheated out of the win when I was force to defend my case against. You still haven't beaten me fairly yet and I already own a few wins on you, so as far as I am concerned, the only reason you are still champion is because of dumb luck.
    Shaz: You haven't beat me fairly either you ugly piece of shit, so stop flapping your angel wings about and move on.


  10. #9740
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,264
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: I take it you've never seen many masked destroyers back in your homeland of Ireland, then?
    Juno: Being that i am from Northern Ireland the only masks are them of balaclavas from the dregs of society how commit crimes and think they are the be all end all... so nope not many masked destroyers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You haven't beat me fairly either you ugly piece of shit, so stop flapping your angel wings about and move on.
    Juno: Shazmatraz...how are you? Have not seen you around in a while...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.