Page 970 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960968969970971972 980 1020 1070 1470 1970 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    This is fucking ridiculous. Fucking ridiculous. Whilst compiling Nitro, I've realised TTC has now missed 6 promos for the WWE Fed in the past 2 months or so, he's missed 1 here, and he's holding up EWNCW Rage. This is absolute bullshit!
    Actually that number is higher. He missed 1 or 2 here in dec

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Actually that number is higher. He missed 1 or 2 here in dec
    Pfft. I'm not wasting my time with him any more. I've had enough

Anyway, I'll keep IWA related now. I've scammed the show, looking good from what I've seen
    ‚Äč

Black Ninja!
    Pfft. I'm not wasting my time with him any more. I've had enough

Anyway, I'll keep IWA related now. I've scammed the show, looking good from what I've seen
    I hope so.

It's sitting in your FB, VanD.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Favorite Moment: Ano Doom with the Chokeslam
    Best Match: Main Event as it should be
    Best Promo: Mr Smyth
    Best Piece of Booking: the No 1 contenders match Oscar v Blue
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Not sure if Doom has been here before, if so him
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Objectively no, Personally what a drop for Israel this week hey
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nope
    Any Other Positives: The opening segment was great and got myself hyped for a great show
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B

Jmans promo is now edited in, so the show is up in full!

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is fucking ridiculous. Fucking ridiculous. Whilst compiling Nitro, I've realised TTC has now missed 6 promos for the WWE Fed in the past 2 months or so, he's missed 1 here, and he's holding up EWNCW Rage. This is absolute bullshit!
    All I know is he better have some really good reasons when he comes back because he chose to take those workloads and not following throw on your commitments is despicable in my opinion
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Guys, no more bitching about TTC. An IWA show has been posted and 99% of the talk has been about one man who hasn't delivered, as opposed to the many others who have. There are some great promos in there and some great matches, and I would rather we all focus on the great work that we have all put in instead of the one negative.

Much love to Vand for posting the show this week. My go next week (yikes!). Also big thanks to Bear and Torphy for writing their matches for this week's show as their last hurrah.

Promo assignments will be delivered in the next 24 hours, so keep an eye on your inbox's. I will say this in each PM, but I'll put it here too: you will have until 23:59GMT on Saturday 2nd March to get your promos into me. Any promos delivered after this time without a good reason will not be accepted and in it's place will be a summary of what the promo was supposed to contain.

Also, please format your promos. It makes our lives a hell of a lot easier. When you write actions, they need to be written in italics. Speech should be bold and coloured. If you reference commentators or ring announcers in your promos, Mike is in Navy Blue, Rocky is left Black and Emily Davis is in Dark Green.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Words do not describe how furiously frustrated I am with him. This is the second time that he's taken on a creative role with us at EWNCW only to fuck things up.
    He better have an extremely good reason for this.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Guys, no more bitching about TTC. An IWA show has been posted and 99% of the talk has been about one man who hasn't delivered, as opposed to the many others who have. There are some great promos in there and some great matches, and I would rather we all focus on the great work that we have all put in instead of the one negative.

Much love to Vand for posting the show this week. My go next week (yikes!). Also big thanks to Bear and Torphy for writing their matches for this week's show as their last hurrah.

Promo assignments will be delivered in the next 24 hours, so keep an eye on your inbox's. I will say this in each PM, but I'll put it here too: you will have until 23:59GMT on Saturday 2nd March to get your promos into me. Any promos delivered after this time without a good reason will not be accepted and in it's place will be a summary of what the promo was supposed to contain.

Also, please format your promos. It makes our lives a hell of a lot easier. When you write actions, they need to be written in italics. Speech should be bold and coloured. If you reference commentators or ring announcers in your promos, Mike is in Navy Blue, Rocky is left Black and Emily Davis is in Dark Green.
    But but...i like when she is purple.

And ok...no more ttc bashing.....shucks i will say this with the show, as ill give formal feedback from the next show going forward. Some little feedback here. I liked each promo i read. One thing that stuck out to me was that everything wasnt formatted, and there were no real transitions at timds. Like, i think it would go from one person winning a match, to someone else coming out for a promo. Ok..so this person, lets sayjno, is cutting a promo while damian eddings is laying in the ring after losing a match? Just doesnt compute

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

Bumping this since it was last page..

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)