Page 953 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439519529539549559631003105314531953 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 22796
  1. #9521
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Right then guys and girls, here is a short update as to where we are:

    This week, I've been moving house so unfortunately I have not been online as much as I would like during this time of uncertainty. Saying that, I am now with internet access. In the last few days, as you know, there has been a bit of a re-shuffle but I am delighted to announce that we are ready to take on IWA and all the headaches it creates!

    Vandarius will be staying on and will be working closely with me to make sure that all shows are planned to the highest standard.

    Scribbler_Jones has offered to lend a hand to write some matches, which is very gracious of him bearing in mind that he is head creative at TWE, so we are very grateful for that.

    In addition to this, we have moved forward with something that I wanted to do and that is take on an apprentice. The idea of this is to take on someone who has never written a match before and train them in the dark arts of efed creative. The end result of this is to create a small talent pool that we can rely on and, of course, give people the opportunity who fancies a crack at the creative side of things.

    With that said, I am delighted to announce that our new apprentice is AshleyPunk. In between making us cups of coffee and fetching our laundry, Ashley will be spending the next few weeks training and I am pretty certain that her work will appear in IWA shows sooner rather than later. Once Ashley is fully trained, we will be advertising for another apprentice so do keep an eye out for that.

    I am very grateful to all of the above that they have decided to stand alongside me to help keep IWA going. I'm still waiting for some bits to be handed over to me but a show will be posted on Sunday.
    This is a great innotiative and one I must commend you for, hopefully it results in a few people being experienced enough to step mup should someone else leaves I like it
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  2. #9522
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,587
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Right then guys and girls, here is a short update as to where we are:

    This week, I've been moving house so unfortunately I have not been online as much as I would like during this time of uncertainty. Saying that, I am now with internet access. In the last few days, as you know, there has been a bit of a re-shuffle but I am delighted to announce that we are ready to take on IWA and all the headaches it creates!

    Vandarius will be staying on and will be working closely with me to make sure that all shows are planned to the highest standard.

    Scribbler_Jones has offered to lend a hand to write some matches, which is very gracious of him bearing in mind that he is head creative at TWE, so we are very grateful for that.

    In addition to this, we have moved forward with something that I wanted to do and that is take on an apprentice. The idea of this is to take on someone who has never written a match before and train them in the dark arts of efed creative. The end result of this is to create a small talent pool that we can rely on and, of course, give people the opportunity who fancies a crack at the creative side of things.

    With that said, I am delighted to announce that our new apprentice is AshleyPunk. In between making us cups of coffee and fetching our laundry, Ashley will be spending the next few weeks training and I am pretty certain that her work will appear in IWA shows sooner rather than later. Once Ashley is fully trained, we will be advertising for another apprentice so do keep an eye out for that.

    I am very grateful to all of the above that they have decided to stand alongside me to help keep IWA going. I'm still waiting for some bits to be handed over to me but a show will be posted on Sunday.
    Bout time someone find a way to trick more people into writing... err show people the wonderful creative process...


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #9523
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Thank-You for the warm welcome and I really hope i can impress and I hope you will bare with me as i get to grips with this old writing
    We have high hopes, don't let us down woman!
    Just kidding, glad to have you on board!


    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #9524
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    We have high hopes, don't let us down woman!
    Just kidding, glad to have you on board!
    Don't you be calling me women Pee Wee
    I am happy to be on board


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  5. #9525
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,868
    Blog Entries
    10
    AshleyPunk is a woman.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #9526
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    AshleyPunk is a woman.
    Yes I am... I like being called everything bar woman and several others LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  7. #9527
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,528
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    AshleyPunk is a woman.




    WHAT!?




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  8. #9528
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post



    WHAT!?
    Funny fucker Niall..no longer your mate


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  9. #9529
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,868
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yes I am... I like being called everything bar woman and several others LOL
    Makes sense... I don't think I mind being called anything, but I have noticed sometimes it seems more important to girls, what they are called I mean.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #9530
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Makes sense... I don't think I mind being called anything, but I have noticed sometimes it seems more important to girls, what they are called I mean.
    Meh i canny be arsed to let it bug me too much but, some are like mate, watch your mouth lol


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.