Page 952 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942950951952953954 962 1002 1052 1452 1952 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 22796
  1. #9511
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: you got it wrong blogger boys, smokey didn't want me to embarrass you, so he made me let you win... I think you should stick to blogging personally because that finisher, fuck it sucks... Do you know how embarrassing it was for me to have to sell that shit!
    Drek: I don't know. Maybe as embarrassing as losing to a pair of "loser" bloggers like us? We were in the same creative meeting, pal. We were going over and that was because we were just better than you. Oh and more popular, too. But you should have at least enjoyed your little 15 minutes of fame.

    Macoonie: I think you mean 15 seconds of shame! Hahahaha

    Drek: No. That's when he's in the sack with Juno! Hahahahahahahaha! Up top!

    *The bloggers high five and continue laughing.*


  2. #9512
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: I don't know. Maybe as embarrassing as losing to a pair of "loser" bloggers like us? We were in the same creative meeting, pal. We were going over and that was because we were just better than you. Oh and more popular, too. But you should have at least enjoyed your little 15 minutes of fame.

    Macoonie: I think you mean 15 seconds of shame! Hahahaha

    Drek: No. That's when he's in the sack with Juno! Hahahahahahahaha! Up top!

    *The bloggers high five and continue laughing.*
    Rymac: bloggers gonna get punched in the dick.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #9513
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Underhanded tactics? Hell, there's a T.V. in this room, lets wheel that sumbitch out and review the footage, eh? Boys!

    *The Gears snap to attention, two men running through a nearby door and bringing out a large tv, holding it still as another produces a DVD of Destined For Immortality (Available now on www.shopiwa.com). Searching through the match, Mr. Blood winks at Juno before playing the desired clip*





    Mr. Blood: Looks to me like you just couldn't get the fucking job done. Face it, you were outfought, and outsmarted, which is a feeling I am sure you are used to. As for us?

    *Mr. Blood motions once more to the Gears, who immediately toss the tv and dvd player back through the doorway with a crash*

    Mr. Blood: We're the fuck out of here, but you ever decide you want to really know your place in the world?

    *Mr. Blood laughs, a violent explosion of sound*

    Mr. Blood: Fuck that, better just stay down, you ugly broad.

    *Black Blooded laugh, walking away with Vivica in between them, the Gears following behind*

    OOC: BTW, the reason I keep quoting this match, is because I completely and totally hate it.

    I hate that every time I read it, it makes me look like shit as a writer. Seriously, this was the most in-depth, well-written match I have seen since I started here, not just for the physical writing style, but for the way that each character really flowed as themselves. It felt every moment like I was reading a report on an actual match, as opposed to something someone had created using fake characters from the imaginations of others. Hell I even changed Vivica's direction promo-wise based on this match.
    Juno: LOVE how you forgot all the moments in between, when i got thumbed in the eye, all the moments i put her to the brink and all the times she was in unbelievable pain at my hands.. Oh and just saying..It will happen again!

    OOC: I loved the match and the way it was, written,it really show cased the writing talent and how much love is here for the bombshells Love this ICing as well and i hope i am developing

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: huh... Were you people talking... I busy not giving a fuck about any of you... Except of course Juno... Blood, shut the fuck up before I make you lose a whole lotta yourself. Carlos, fuck off... Juno stop looking at that cheap wanker... And Drek... I hate you.. The battle royal never happened.. It wasn't on tv so it never happened. I'm better than you
    Juno: Sorry I looked at him sweetie, you know i only want you *Juno pulls Rymac close to her* I just hate them fucked up dicks and the way that they speak to people, they think they are the be all end all when really, they suck and need their heads examined if they think i am gonna let her get away with what she does and did.. I need to prove what I can do..I just have too.. I deserve to hold that championship belt.. *Juno kisses Rymac* Lets get outta here for a bit

    OOC: We need to be on at the same time more lol


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #9514
    My promo will be done sometime today. Just been one of those things where I don't feel like I could write anything good :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #9515
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    My promo will be done sometime today. Just been one of those things where I don't feel like I could write anything good :/
    Well I am looking forward to it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #9516
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

    Seriously, people. No more "Weed the People" tweets. #very_annoying


  7. #9517
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,737
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

    Seriously, people. No more "Weed the People" tweets. #very_annoying
    Retweeted by @ShazMaTaz


  8. #9518
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Right then guys and girls, here is a short update as to where we are:

    This week, I've been moving house so unfortunately I have not been online as much as I would like during this time of uncertainty. Saying that, I am now with internet access. In the last few days, as you know, there has been a bit of a re-shuffle but I am delighted to announce that we are ready to take on IWA and all the headaches it creates!

    Vandarius will be staying on and will be working closely with me to make sure that all shows are planned to the highest standard.

    Scribbler_Jones has offered to lend a hand to write some matches, which is very gracious of him bearing in mind that he is head creative at TWE, so we are very grateful for that.

    In addition to this, we have moved forward with something that I wanted to do and that is take on an apprentice. The idea of this is to take on someone who has never written a match before and train them in the dark arts of efed creative. The end result of this is to create a small talent pool that we can rely on and, of course, give people the opportunity who fancies a crack at the creative side of things.

    With that said, I am delighted to announce that our new apprentice is AshleyPunk. In between making us cups of coffee and fetching our laundry, Ashley will be spending the next few weeks training and I am pretty certain that her work will appear in IWA shows sooner rather than later. Once Ashley is fully trained, we will be advertising for another apprentice so do keep an eye out for that.

    I am very grateful to all of the above that they have decided to stand alongside me to help keep IWA going. I'm still waiting for some bits to be handed over to me but a show will be posted on Sunday.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #9519
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Right then guys and girls, here is a short update as to where we are:

    This week, I've been moving house so unfortunately I have not been online as much as I would like during this time of uncertainty. Saying that, I am now with internet access. In the last few days, as you know, there has been a bit of a re-shuffle but I am delighted to announce that we are ready to take on IWA and all the headaches it creates!

    Vandarius will be staying on and will be working closely with me to make sure that all shows are planned to the highest standard.

    Scribbler_Jones has offered to lend a hand to write some matches, which is very gracious of him bearing in mind that he is head creative at TWE, so we are very grateful for that.

    In addition to this, we have moved forward with something that I wanted to do and that is take on an apprentice. The idea of this is to take on someone who has never written a match before and train them in the dark arts of efed creative. The end result of this is to create a small talent pool that we can rely on and, of course, give people the opportunity who fancies a crack at the creative side of things.

    With that said, I am delighted to announce that our new apprentice is AshleyPunk. In between making us cups of coffee and fetching our laundry, Ashley will be spending the next few weeks training and I am pretty certain that her work will appear in IWA shows sooner rather than later. Once Ashley is fully trained, we will be advertising for another apprentice so do keep an eye out for that.

    I am very grateful to all of the above that they have decided to stand alongside me to help keep IWA going. I'm still waiting for some bits to be handed over to me but a show will be posted on Sunday.
    Thank-You for the warm welcome and I really hope i can impress and I hope you will bare with me as i get to grips with this old writing


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #9520
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Right then guys and girls, here is a short update as to where we are:

    This week, I've been moving house so unfortunately I have not been online as much as I would like during this time of uncertainty. Saying that, I am now with internet access. In the last few days, as you know, there has been a bit of a re-shuffle but I am delighted to announce that we are ready to take on IWA and all the headaches it creates!

    Vandarius will be staying on and will be working closely with me to make sure that all shows are planned to the highest standard.

    Scribbler_Jones has offered to lend a hand to write some matches, which is very gracious of him bearing in mind that he is head creative at TWE, so we are very grateful for that.

    In addition to this, we have moved forward with something that I wanted to do and that is take on an apprentice. The idea of this is to take on someone who has never written a match before and train them in the dark arts of efed creative. The end result of this is to create a small talent pool that we can rely on and, of course, give people the opportunity who fancies a crack at the creative side of things.

    With that said, I am delighted to announce that our new apprentice is AshleyPunk. In between making us cups of coffee and fetching our laundry, Ashley will be spending the next few weeks training and I am pretty certain that her work will appear in IWA shows sooner rather than later. Once Ashley is fully trained, we will be advertising for another apprentice so do keep an eye out for that.

    I am very grateful to all of the above that they have decided to stand alongside me to help keep IWA going. I'm still waiting for some bits to be handed over to me but a show will be posted on Sunday.



    ....................................










    *presses panic button*

    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.