Page 950 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940948949950951952 960 1000 1050 1450 1950 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

Mr. Smyth raises an eyebrow, scoffs and walks into another room.
    Kyojin: You're an exception. But there's a reason behind the exception. I had my eyes on a bigger prize. Sorry Smyth, but you're just not a big enough name.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    *Rymac strolls over to vivica and Juno, he kisses Juno before turning and speaking to vivica.*

Rymac: hey Physco bitch, where is your um "daddy". I wouldn't mind taking him down a few pegs. Sick fuck he is...
    Vivica: Daddy's always around, he says he wants to keep an eye on me while I deal with you people, besides a Princess needs attendants

*Vivica turns, waiving at a doorway down the hall. After a moment, Black Blooded walk out, both men surrounded by the 6 remaining Gears.*

Mr. Black: You got somethin to say, Boy?

Mr. Blood: Seems someone looked in their tights and found a fucking set, eh? Hell boy, you really stupid enough to think you can take on my brother here, you go right ahead, I'll get the Gears here started on findin a bag to haul your corpse off in, you stupid pile of shit. If, however you have found whatever greasy sponge you are calling a brain, then you can go right on ahead and pretend that was a fucking cough or something, then grab your little european trailer trash, and get the fuck out of here while we still feel like letting you walk.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You're an exception. But there's a reason behind the exception. I had my eyes on a bigger prize. Sorry Smyth, but you're just not a big enough name.
    Mr. Smyth stops, turns around and has a rather amused look on his face.

Mr. Smyth: I'm sorry, but did you really just resort to the "Oh, I wasn't really trying" schtick? I know desperate times call for desperate measures, but even you usually come out with something wittier than that. Usually I have to sit and listen to you go into detail about everything that has happened in the last few months before you get there, but you eventually do.

Wow. Just wow.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: Daddy's always around, he says he wants to keep an eye on me while I deal with you people, besides a Princess needs attendants

*Vivica turns, waiving at a doorway down the hall. After a moment, Black Blooded walk out, both men surrounded by the 6 remaining Gears.*

Mr. Black: You got somethin to say, Boy?

Mr. Blood: Seems someone looked in their tights and found a fucking set, eh? Hell boy, you really stupid enough to think you can take on my brother here, you go right ahead, I'll get the Gears here started on findin a bag to haul your corpse off in, you stupid pile of shit. If, however you have found whatever greasy sponge you are calling a brain, then you can go right on ahead and pretend that was a fucking cough or something, then grab your little european trailer trash, and get the fuck out of here while we still feel like letting you walk.
    Juno: Yeah to make sure that you don't say anything that could lead to a prosecution..

*Juno looks the Bloods up and down and steps away from Rymac*

Juno: Coming from the sick fucks, threatening him.... God all you need help and watch your fucking mouth, I am no trailer trash.. Your precious darling is the the trailer trash around here, probably store her there to please you huh? Sick bastards
    Last edited by AshleyPunk; 02-21-2013 at 07:30 PM.

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno:Hey.. i don't care what you say.. i am gonna be a champ.. one day..I am ready
    Hawk: You will be a champion when you focus solely on that and quit wasting time on your loser boyfriend and pleasing these fans. Until you get your head in the game like Kyojin, you won't be going anywhere.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You will be a champion when you focus solely on that and quit wasting time on your loser boyfriend and pleasing these fans. Until you get your head in the game like Kyojin, you won't be going anywhere.
    Juno: Interesting.. I think my talent can get me through..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth stops, turns around and has a rather amused look on his face.

Mr. Smyth: I'm sorry, but did you really just resort to the "Oh, I wasn't really trying" schtick? I know desperate times call for desperate measures, but even you usually come out with something wittier than that. Usually I have to sit and listen to you go into detail about everything that has happened in the last few months before you get there, but you eventually do.

Wow. Just wow.
    Kyojin: Oh no, I was trying. I said at Destined For Immortality, you were the better man on the night. I made the mistake of not taking you seriously enough as I had my mind on what I had to do that night. And those people didn't help. I expected their full backing and support and yet most of them just sat in their chairs wondering when Jman was coming out. But rest assured Smyth, your one victory over me means nothing now. You should really think about how you're going to beat Jackson Smith rather than reminiscing about the biggest victory of your career.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yeah to make sure that you don't say anything that could lead to a prosecution..

*Juno looks the Bloods up and down and steps away from Rymac*

Juno: Coming from the sick fucks, threatening him.... God all you need help and watch your fucking mouth, I am no trailer trash.. Your precious darling is the the trailer trash around here, probably store her there to please you huh? Sick bastards
    Mr. Blood: Why don't you learn your place and just shut the fuck up, eh bitch? I mean god damn, that mouth of yours ain't got but one good use and judging by how pissy your little boyfriend here is, you ain't even doing that right. As for threatening the boy? That wasn't a threat, see we don't threaten. That was just tryin to give the boy a bit of fair warning, since we are in a generous mood tonight.

Mr. Black: Were.

Mr. Blood: Indeed. We were in a generous mood, however that mood is quickly changing. You annoy me, you are nothing more than some cheap little whore walking around here like you think you're a real person and let me tell you, next time you have to go a round with our Viv here? She's gonna beat that delusion right the fuck out of that over-painted empty fucking head of yours. Again, that's not a threat, that's fair warning that you are dealing with a trio of the Dominant Predators of this industry. That is a warning that the beating you received last time was letting you off light, but bitch right now you are headed right down a hole you want no fucking part of because at the bottom of it is nothing but your battered body, mind shattered, bones broken.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Mr. Blood: Why don't you learn your place and just shut the fuck up, eh bitch? I mean god damn, that mouth of yours ain't got but one good use and judging by how pissy your little boyfriend here is, you ain't even doing that right. As for threatening the boy? That wasn't a threat, see we don't threaten. That was just tryin to give the boy a bit of fair warning, since we are in a generous mood tonight.

Mr. Blood: Indeed. We were in a generous mood, however that mood is quickly changing. You annoy me, you are nothing more than some cheap little whore walking around here like you think you're a real person and let me tell you, next time you have to go a round with our Viv here? She's gonna beat that delusion right the fuck out of that over-painted empty fucking head of yours. Again, that's not a threat, that's fair warning that you are dealing with a trio of the Dominant Predators of this industry. That is a warning that the beating you received last time was letting you off light, but bitch right now you are headed right down a hole you want no fucking part of because at the bottom of it is nothing but your battered body, mind shattered, bones broken.

*Juno signs and laughs*

Juno: Seriously? Seriously think i am scared of you? Think your "Promises" will scare me and send me running to the hills? God you all are in need of the help from mental health professionals.. I know my places boys and be sure you know it.. I am gonna take that championship off your little darling, i am gonna leave her in a mess, beaten, battered and bruised, i am gonna leave her in an even worse state that she is in already.. I am gonna let her seep further into the disaster she calls life..she is a dirty little washed up little tramp and she is in need of serious help.. One day she will stop delivering and you will leave her.. On that day your precious little princess will be nothing more than a memory in IWA... just like you two.. Also my boyfriend is also left..very satisfied..Not that it is your business
    Last edited by AshleyPunk; 02-21-2013 at 08:00 PM.

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

CAR: Hey-Yo! Rymac! You are not going to let them talk to your chica like that are you man? *Ramon smirks while watching the drama unfold.* I mean.. your not scared of them are you bichano?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.