Page 948 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938946947948949950 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jaark: Was that a threat at the end? I couldn't tell. So you must be one of those guys who thinks they can take anybody out. I've watched videos of those kind of people. They're downfall is always their over confidence. I don't see you being much different, but I'll take your advice. By the way, I do hope to meet you in the ring someday. Should be one hell of a match.
    Kyojin: I'm not a guy who THINKS they can take anybody out. I'm the guy who WILL take anybody out. Don't ask me, ask Jman. Where's he this week? Lying in a coma somewhere. My confidence only stretches to make me better. I'm the man who deserves to be at the top of the card, because I am that damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: Meds? Daddy says I don't need meds, only weak and crazy people need medication, Daddy said that I'm his Perfect Princess, and I never have to have any medication ever again! It's ok, one day you will feel my love and understand.
    *Juno just nods her head*
    Juno: Yep sweetie, i would rather be hit by a pick up truck, than feel what you believe to be love.. What you see as love, is a sick, twisted little exploitation of your mental illness..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno just nods her head*
    Juno: Yep sweetie, i would rather be hit by a pick up truck, than feel what you believe to be love.. What you see as love, is a sick, twisted little exploitation of your mental illness..
    Vivica: I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Vivica: I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!
    *Juno sighs*

Juno: Okay sweetie.. and i am not Northern Irish

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: I'm not a guy who THINKS they can take anybody out. I'm the guy who WILL take anybody out. Don't ask me, ask Jman. Where's he this week? Lying in a coma somewhere. My confidence only stretches to make me better. I'm the man who deserves to be at the top of the card, because I am that damn good.
    TVK: All I be seein when I be lookin at you is a man that be thinking a sneak attack and a fight be the same, making you a tough guy, only in name.

Blog Entries
    *Juno sighs*

Juno: Okay sweetie.. and i am not Northern Irish
    Vivica: You don't see, you don't understand. I am the Princess of the Twisted Kingdom, I am the only sane girl here because I know a girl's place, but it's ok because soon I will teach you and then you can be the first of my Sisters and then you will be a Good Girl and we can get you a Real Daddy! Until you understand every time we meet you will just end up on your back, but then I guess you are used to that.

TVK: All I be seein when I be lookin at you is a man that be thinking a sneak attack and a fight be the same, making you a tough guy, only in name.
    Kyojin: And all I see when looking at you is a little kid with no accolades to his name. I was the final ICW World Champion, I'm a former Endurance Champion. I'm the Superstar of the Year 2012 not only in this company but in the entire world of efedding. Come back when you can even counter these accolades.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: And all I see when looking at you is a little kid with no accolades to his name. I was the final ICW World Champion, I'm a former Endurance Champion. I'm the Superstar of the Year 2012 not only in this company but in the entire world of efedding. Come back when you can even counter these accolades.

TVK: Oh sure you got titles, fortune and fame, but there be a damn good reason people be whisperin my name. You hide in a world of rules, revelin in breakin em, mine be naught but chaos, frayin at the hem. While people be kissin yer ass, callin you the greatest, I was fightin to survive, against the biggest and the bravest. You have the physical prowess, of that there can be no denyin, but I overrule ye mentally, and you know I be more stylin'

Vivica: You don't see, you don't understand. I am the Princess of the Twisted Kingdom, I am the only sane girl here because I know a girl's place, but it's ok because soon I will teach you and then you can be the first of my Sisters and then you will be a Good Girl and we can get you a Real Daddy! Until you understand every time we meet you will just end up on your back, but then I guess you are used to that.
    Juno: Poor, twisted, little Vivica.. You need to realize when they had you wrapped up in the straight jackets it was for your own protection, to save you from that cruel, sadistic son of a bitch you call daddy.. One day you will see how fucked up this is girl.. I do not need love and praise from someone like that..I am good enough without that shite.. You wee girl need serious help, you are basically being prostituted for ill gotten gains.. I would love to help but, you need to see the badness of your situation before i can..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Poor, twisted, little Vivica.. You need to realize when they had you wrapped up in the straight jackets it was for your own protection, to save you from that cruel, sadistic son of a bitch you call daddy.. One day you will see how fucked up this is girl.. I do not need love and praise from someone like that..I am good enough without that shite.. You wee girl need serious help, you are basically being prostituted for ill gotten gains.. I would love to help but, you need to see the badness of your situation before i can..
    Vivica: All I see is my own kingdom, where I get everything I want. I'm Princess Vivica! Nobody can take my throne! Daddy is my king and Knight protector, and he always knows just what to do. All my life people wanted to take what I have, wanted to make me do what they want, but Daddy wants me to be myself and be happy and you are just jealous! It's just like a whore to want what a Good Girl already earned!