Page 947 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937945946947948949 957 997 1047 1447 1947 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jaark: That's...good advice. I would hate for anybody to think I'm all talk and no walk. JARVICK!!!

(An older looking man wearing a tux walks up)

Jarvick: Yes sir?

Jaark: Write this down.

(Jarvick pulls out a pen and pad)

Jaark: "Talk big...back it up" Exactly like that with the dots and everything.

Jarvick: Very good sir.

(Jarvick finishes writing then looks up at Juno Mercury...)

Jarvick: Should I get make the usual preparations for you and your lady friend?

(Jaark looks embarrased.)

Jaark: No! Miss Mercury this is Jarvick. Jarvick...IWAs newest Bombshell Juno Mercury.
    *Holds out her hand*
    Juno: Nice to meet you.. i think,i will get on well with you around

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Like when you said you'd beat Vivica for the Vanity Championship? Well that worked out for you.

Jark, you wanna learn how to deal with this place, you fight, you make an impact and you destroy anybody that gets in your path. That's exactly what I'm going to do to Jman and that's exactly what I'm going to do to anybody else that dares take on The Master of True Wrestling. And bare that in mind, if you ever cross my path- that'll be the end of your career.
    Jaark: Was that a threat at the end? I couldn't tell. So you must be one of those guys who thinks they can take anybody out. I've watched videos of those kind of people. They're downfall is always their over confidence. I don't see you being much different, but I'll take your advice. By the way, I do hope to meet you in the ring someday. Should be one hell of a match.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Jaark: That's...good advice. I would hate for anybody to think I'm all talk and no walk. JARVICK!!!

(An older looking man wearing a tux walks up)

Jarvick: Yes sir?

Jaark: Write this down.

(Jarvick pulls out a pen and pad)

Jaark: "Talk big...back it up" Exactly like that with the dots and everything.

Jarvick: Very good sir.

(Jarvick finishes writing then looks up at Juno Mercury...)

Jarvick: Should I get make the usual preparations for you and your lady friend?

(Jaark looks embarrased.)

Jaark: No! Miss Mercury this is Jarvick. Jarvick...IWAs newest Bombshell Juno Mercury.
    Juno: I have a boyfriend by the way..so whatever the prep is, abort it *Juno laughs and shows a small smile*

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Holds out her hand*
    Juno: Nice to meet you.. i think,i will get on well with you around
    (Jarvick shakes Junos hold gently but is surprised by the strength of her grip)

Jarvick: Well Miss Mercury... I feel sorry for those Bombshells already. Most delighted to meet you. (Jarvick turns to Jaark) I believe you have a meeting to attend sir.

Jaark: Yeah I guess it's time to finish negotiations. Nice to meet you Miss Mercury. Looking forward to seeing you in the ring.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

(Jarvick shakes Junos hold gently but is surprised by the strength of her grip)

Jarvick: Well Miss Mercury... I feel sorry for those Bombshells already. Most delighted to meet you. (Jarvick turns to Jaark) I believe you have a meeting to attend sir.

Jaark: Yeah I guess it's time to finish negotiations. Nice to meet you Miss Mercury. Looking forward to seeing you in the ring.
    Juno: Hey,call me Juno please, well i have made a little impact already, i want to set the ring alight, that is my dream.. I wanna wear that championship and one day, i will.. Delighted to meet you Jaark..

Juno: Nice to meet you too and i hope to impress you

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Juno: I have a boyfriend by the way..so whatever the prep is, abort it *Juno laughs and shows a small smile*
    Jaark: Oh he knows. Lets go Jarvick.

(Jaark and Jarvick are walking away but Jaark can be heard arguing with Jarvick)

Jaark: What did I tell you about that? Don't just automatically assume that just because I'm talking to a woman that I'm taking her to my penthouse.

Jarvick: Incredibly sorry sir. It's just you do it all the time. Won't happen again.

Jaark: Good. Got the copy of the contract?

Jarvick: Of course sir.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Jaark: Oh he knows. Lets go Jarvick.

(Jaark and Jarvick are walking away but Jaark can be heard arguing with Jarvick)

Jaark: What did I tell you about that? Don't just automatically assume that just because I'm talking to a woman that I'm taking her to my penthouse.

Jarvick: Incredibly sorry sir. It's just you do it all the time. Won't happen again.

Jaark: Good. Got the copy of the contract?

Jarvick: Of course sir.
    *Juno watches them walk away and thinks,they are interesting*

Juno: Strange things can happen around here

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: I got screwed man and i gained my opportunity too show what i can do yet again.. i got in her head and she resorted to underhanded tactics too beat me..I am the future and it has been proven
    Vivica: Well of course you got screwed silly, you're a whore. I thought you were used to that

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: Well of course you got screwed silly, you're a whore. I thought you were used to that
    Juno: Not had your meds today sweetie? Or does daddy only drug you when he wants some action?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Not had your meds today sweetie? Or does daddy only drug you when he wants some action?
    Vivica: Meds? Daddy says I don't need meds, only weak and crazy people need medication, Daddy said that I'm his Perfect Princess, and I never have to have any medication ever again! It's ok, one day you will feel my love and understand.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.